Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*The United States Presidential Election * (III)

+19
whitburn
beamer
WideWally
buckSH
tricycle
Henry
embee
Bradman
Basil
spangler
taipan
JGK
horace
lardbucket
skully
Fred Nerk
Growler
PeterCS
Big Dog
23 posters

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next

Go down

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 18 Empty Re: *The United States Presidential Election * (III)

Post by taipan Thu 09 Aug 2018, 10:24

taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

*The United States Presidential Election * (III) - Page 18 Empty Re: *The United States Presidential Election * (III)

Post by Bradman Thu 09 Aug 2018, 11:59

No 1985 was when I first met hippies. I normally use to work in places where they Had shoot on sight orders for hippies and bleeding heart lefties

I obviously learnt to adjust.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 26 Sep 2018, 01:53

UN General Assembly laughs at President Blimp.

Hope for the world.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42563
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 26 Sep 2018, 07:24

horace wrote:UN General Assembly laughs at President Blimp.

Hope for the world.

When the UN has countries like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan & Qatar on its Human Rights commission i'd say there are more people laughing at the UN at the moment.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 26 Sep 2018, 10:24

Big Dog wrote:

Hope for the world.

When the UN has countries like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan & Qatar on its Human Rights
commission i'd say there are more people laughing at the UN at the moment.

Potarse lurves the Saudis and many other despotic regimes, inc N Korea these days.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu 27 Sep 2018, 23:45

horace wrote:
Big Dog wrote:

Hope for the world.

When the UN has countries like Saudi Arabia, Pakistan & Qatar on its Human Rights
commission i'd say there are more people laughing at the UN at the moment.

Potarse lurves the Saudis and many other despotic regimes, inc N Korea these days.
He has no respect for women, the LGBT community, anyone not white Caucasian, anything that is not evangelical Christian, or anyone who is not a misogynist. He's not bothered about democracies either.

And those feckwits voted him into office. They probably thought they were signing their names when they put a cross on the ballot form. Always assuming that they could be parted from their banjos to vote in the first place.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:36

Real classy of the orange buffoon to mock Christine Blasey Ford over her US Senate committee hearing testimony.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105795
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:48

skully wrote:Real classy of the orange buffoon to mock Christine Blasey Ford over her US Senate committee hearing testimony.

He and his Seppo followers continue to plumb new depths.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 04 Oct 2018, 10:51

New York Times is running a series of stories on how the Dumpster, his sibs and their father systematically defrauded tax law.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 04 Oct 2018, 11:07

Hardly surprising.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by WideWally Wed 07 Nov 2018, 04:04

Looks almost certain now that the Democrats will have a majority in the House of Representatives after the Mid-term elections. Trump should be worried!
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9685
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 07 Nov 2018, 04:52

Repubs may pick up a few Senate seats. Trump will claim victory. Expect the roll out of Kansas voting law changes that make it harder to vote.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 07 Nov 2018, 08:25

The US really is in the dark ages when it comes to voting. They even vote on a Tuesday FFS.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by WideWally Wed 07 Nov 2018, 08:44

Choose Day
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9685
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Wed 07 Nov 2018, 09:22

Trump at least has the balls unlike any of our politicians to call out the darker sides of islam. I work in islamic countries from time to time and you are treated like vermin if you are white Western, gay, female, very young, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, or indeed a wild creature. The animal ritual torture and murder we have witnessed with hundreds or even thousands of baying brain dead people cheering it all on is barbaric and evil 6th century bullshyte.
Arranged marriage, child marriage, gay murder, the banning of Christianity in many places (that's what in effect their rules ensure), it's almost all a heinous cult with no place in 1818 let alone 2018.
I like Trump and is anyone going to tell me Hilary would have been better? She should be in jail. Obummer was no little or no use to black people, according to my black friends in Georgia and New Jersey. Trump isn't perfect but he's far from the racist his opponents weakly try and pin on him. The women oppression i have seen first hand in the arab world is repulsive yet our government panders to the moslem big noises because of money. May or Corbyn, WHAT a nightmare choice we have too.
Politics suck, there's far too much money and favours involved, too much corruption and people like you and i mean naff all to them. I like the Don and am prepared to say so.
The snowflakes and libtards here who would prefer Corbyn and Abbott (and slam Trump) haven't got a clue what that pairing would mean for the country.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Wed 07 Nov 2018, 10:00

whitburn wrote:Trump at least has the balls* unlike any of our politicians to call out the darker sides of islam. I work in islamic countries from time to time and you are treated like vermin if you are white Western, gay, female, very young, Christian, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh, or indeed a wild creature. The animal ritual torture and murder we have witnessed with hundreds or even thousands of baying brain dead people cheering it all on is barbaric and evil 6th century bullshyte.
Arranged marriage, child marriage, gay murder, the banning of Christianity in many places (that's what in effect their rules ensure), it's almost all a heinous cult with no place in 1818 let alone 2018.
I like Trump and is anyone going to tell me Hilary would have been better?** She should be in jail. Obummer was no little or no use to black people, according to my black friends in Georgia and New Jersey. Trump isn't perfect but he's far from the racist his opponents weakly try and pin on him. The women oppression i have seen first hand in the arab world is repulsive yet our government panders to the moslem big noises because of money. May or Corbyn, WHAT a nightmare choice we have too.
Politics suck, there's far too much money and favours involved, too much corruption and people like you and i mean naff all to them. I like the Don and am prepared to say so.
The snowflakes and libtards here who would prefer Corbyn and Abbott (and slam Trump) haven't got a clue what that pairing would mean for the country.

*Nice territory-marker, sorts out the Alphas from the Snowflakes right from the get-go, actually means SFA. From the cornflakes-packet-MBA negotiating manual.

**Similar argument: Camel shit might stink but monkey shit stinks worse so therefore camel shit is OK

And when the money is big enough, even Donnie Ironballs quakes in his cowboy boots before the Saudis, irrespective of how tough he talks to the dirt-poor Arab nations.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8790
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Wed 07 Nov 2018, 20:16

One thing these midterms reaffirmed is that almost 50% of America is f*cking scary. The biggest threat to America these days is its own people.

And now Jeff Sessions has been fired. Here we go.....
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 08 Nov 2018, 00:22

Henry wrote:One thing these midterms reaffirmed is that almost 50% of America is f*cking scary. The biggest threat to America these days is its own people.

And now Jeff Sessions has been fired. Here we go.....

Apparently* the popular vote in the House elections was about 54-46 (of those who voted for the main parties).

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 08 Nov 2018, 00:48

So that’s hardly any different to the popular vote between Trump and Clinton in 2016 then? Perhaps a slight swing towards the Dems? The voting system over there has favoured the Republicans for ages. Obama and the dems should have rebalanced it when they had the chance in 2008.

And yet again there was voter suppression in Florida and Georgia, and many are voicing their suspicions about Desantis’s victory over Gillum for Florida Governor, saying things just don’t add up......
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 08 Nov 2018, 05:02

Aye Trev. Florida is the home of sucker punch voting. Anyone remember Gov. Jeb Bush?
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Thu 08 Nov 2018, 07:46

I will take the inane constant criticism of the Don seriously when and if i hear the snowflakes and libtards criticising the human abuses in Saudi, Pakistan and other places i work which are deemed perfectly ok by the neanderthal scum that allows it and keeps rules to continue it. I haven't heard that Trump shafted a 6 year old or married an 8 year old. He didn't stone to death a woman because her uncle raped her. He doesn't stop women driving or make them dress up to look like a bin bag. Hypocrites of the biggest order are the far left who are wreaking havoc in USA as they are in Australia and UK. Now the left are telling kids in school that it's ok to consider yourself neither male or female but some kind of weird in-between. Our company has seen 38% rise in profits in the USA side of the business since 2017. The mighty Don is the man you can keep idiots like Clinton.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Thu 08 Nov 2018, 08:40

I wonder how many of the F#$%-Off-Snowflake mob have stopped to consider what happens when the last snowflake has f#$%ed off, and they are all left chest-thumping and dick-waving at each other in their own stagnant little pond which nobody but them gives a flying sod about anymore

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8790
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Fri 09 Nov 2018, 07:25

whitburn wrote:I will take the inane constant criticism of the Don seriously when and if i hear the snowflakes and libtards criticising the human abuses in Saudi, Pakistan and other places i work which are deemed perfectly ok by the neanderthal scum that allows it and keeps rules to continue it. I haven't heard that Trump shafted a 6 year old or married an 8 year old. He didn't stone to death  a woman because her uncle raped her. He doesn't stop women driving or make them dress up to look like a bin bag. Hypocrites of the biggest order are the far left who are wreaking havoc in USA as they are in Australia and UK. Now the left are telling kids in school that it's ok to consider yourself neither male or female but some kind of weird in-between. Our company has seen 38% rise in profits in the USA side of the business since 2017. The mighty Don is the man you can keep idiots like Clinton.

If you hate the Saudi regime so much, why have a job where you have to go there?

What's wrong in letting your child work out what they want to be, in the hope they turn into happy well adjusted adults? Your hatred of letting children find themselves isn't all that far away from suppressing women.

You go to some every dodgy countries for work and your sales have gone up on the USA, are you an arms dealer?

eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 09 Nov 2018, 07:36

eowyn wrote:
whitburn wrote:I will take the inane constant criticism of the Don seriously when and if i hear the snowflakes and libtards criticising the human abuses in Saudi, Pakistan and other places i work which are deemed perfectly ok by the neanderthal scum that allows it and keeps rules to continue it. I haven't heard that Trump shafted a 6 year old or married an 8 year old. He didn't stone to death  a woman because her uncle raped her. He doesn't stop women driving or make them dress up to look like a bin bag. Hypocrites of the biggest order are the far left who are wreaking havoc in USA as they are in Australia and UK. Now the left are telling kids in school that it's ok to consider yourself neither male or female but some kind of weird in-between. Our company has seen 38% rise in profits in the USA side of the business since 2017. The mighty Don is the man you can keep idiots like Clinton.

If you hate the Saudi regime so much, why have a job where you have to go there?

What's wrong in letting your child work out what they want to be, in the hope they turn into happy well adjusted adults? Your hatred of letting children find themselves isn't all that far away from suppressing women.

You go to some every dodgy countries for work and your sales have gone up on the USA, are you an arms dealer?

No one would or should suggest that letting children work out what they want to be is wrong. However I do not see how banning school skirts, for example, fits into this agenda.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 09 Nov 2018, 09:52

Whitburn you religioid whack job... you are no better than the other believers in fairies at the bottom of the garden.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 39 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 39  Next