Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 18 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by Bradman Wed 07 Feb 2018, 05:00

Jesus I'm just playing catch-up here. What a total qunt. And what a stupid qunt. The estranged wife is bad mouthing him in the press. Plus she was a paid employee. If he'd been employed by the AFL Commission he would have been sacked. This pollies club sucks!!!!
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 18 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by horace Wed 07 Feb 2018, 10:41

Saw a bit of Lamb's explanation for her citizenship problems. Very sad stuff and worse she felt obliged to tell her grim story.

Equally I feel for Ms Joyce and her four kids. It seems the Telegraph article was news to her and the kids. Terrific the Tories, Radishes and Treehuggers have all come out to protect the privacy of all concerned.

For some reason Murdoch seems to have it in for the Nats and Joyce in particular. Any theories?
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Wed 07 Feb 2018, 11:38

Gutter journalism, regardless of the target.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38037
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 07 Feb 2018, 12:09

And the winner of gutter politics has to be that Green qunt Adam Bandt who called new Senator and highly distinguished serviceman Jim Molan a coward and war criminal.

What a steaming and quntish prick of thing to say about a man of the quality of Jim Molan. Bandt is the coward. I hope Molan sues his arse.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105843
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 07 Feb 2018, 13:20

Said in Parliament Skulls, so not actionable. However the facts are what they are. Plse don't defend this dubious person. Am certain there are some decent Tories you could defend.

We had no business in Iraq. Falluja was a mess of our making. Molanlikes far right web sites. Go figure.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 07 Feb 2018, 20:02

horace wrote:Said in Parliament Skulls, so not actionable. However the facts are what they are. Plse don't defend this dubious person. Am certain there are some decent Tories you could defend.

We had no business in Iraq. Falluja was a mess of our making. Molanlikes far right web sites. Go figure.

The fact that he made the comments while hiding behind cowards castle just makes him an even bigger qunt.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 07 Feb 2018, 20:48

horace wrote:Said in Parliament Skulls, so not actionable. However the facts are what they are. Plse don't defend this dubious person. Am certain there are some decent Tories you could defend.

Er no, h. He said it on Sky News. I repeat, I hope Molan sues his arse.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 07 Feb 2018, 21:43

I doubt Molan will take legal action. He will not want to be cross examined in court.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 07 Feb 2018, 22:07

Er, no, h. He won't sue because he doesn't want to stoop to Bandt's disgusting level.

Green politicians - a complete blight on society and useless to humanity.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 07 Feb 2018, 22:31

Well yes re theGreens and Bandt. Does not mean Molan is in the clear.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 07 Feb 2018, 22:36

He probably can't be cross examined in court regarding this issue. Molan is a prize dickhead though. I mean not up on the Barnaby level but still close.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 07 Feb 2018, 22:58

Must say I prefer Joyce. If sued Bandt would want Molan on the stand.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 07 Feb 2018, 23:16

Bradman wrote:He probably can't be cross examined in court regarding this issue.  Molan is a prize dickhead though.  I mean not up on the Barnaby level but still close.

Is this based on personal experience, or merely a throw-away pinko line?

While on the subject of dickheads, Shortarse is losing all credibility over the Susan Lamb issue. While her sob story yesty was all very sad, the emotion is irrelevant. She told a massive porky in saying she couldn't get hold of her Mum's marriage certificate because she was estranged from her Mum. Anyone can apply to the Register of B, D & M to get their parents' marriage cert.  She is a dual citizen - end of story. Resign.

This is more about the losability of her seat of Longman. Shortarse was happy to let Feeney go as the Pinks are a fair chance of winning the seat of Batman in the by-election, but Longman is much shakier, with Lamb holding a very slim margin.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 08 Feb 2018, 00:24

The Tofu Curtain has extended well into Batman and the Greens are a moral to win unless jgk backs them.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 08 Feb 2018, 00:37

Forget Molan he's a joke. Let's talk about Barnaby. I know one of his media advisors is off with morning sickness, but didn't one of the other one's say "Hey Barnaby. Do a mea culpa on 'A Current Affair' or with some Sky dickhead who loves you"

WTF possessed them to let him walk into an interview with Leigh Sales?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Feb 2018, 01:31

Aye, the LNP minders are dolts.

Why they allow Turncoat and any other LNP MP or senator go on the Pinko ABC is beyond me, and is infuriating for the Blue supporters.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 08 Feb 2018, 01:53

The born to rules never like being questioned.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 08 Feb 2018, 01:54

She was remarkably fair given the circumstances. He on the other hand started the interview looking like Darth Vader when Luke takes the mask off his head.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 08 Feb 2018, 04:37

Bradman wrote:She was remarkably fair given the circumstances. He on the other hand started the interview looking like Darth Vader when Luke takes the mask off his head.

Barnaby has never looked that good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38037
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 08 Feb 2018, 05:10

Hehehehe!
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Feb 2018, 06:22

Farquit Adam Bandt has issued a half-arsed apology ("I apologise for the statements made") to Senator Jim Molan. Really?? FFS, could he be any more economical with his "sorry" and be any less sincere??

Molan, who said he'd accept a sincere apology, deemed the pissweak stuff from Bandt (who issued the Mea Culpa when threatened with legal action) what it was, weak as piss, and didn't accept it.

I repeat, I hope Molan sues the qunt.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 08 Feb 2018, 06:45

Well to answer your previous question skulls. I don't think a person's war record or lack of one necessarily exempts them from answering questions about their parts in said war. That said he was only doing as he was instructed but both David Kilcullen and Roger Noble have said Iraq was one big farking error and said it before we went in. Molan's a dinosaur and part of that clique (small TF) in our defence force who believe they are fighting for God, Queen and Country in that order.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 08 Feb 2018, 06:59

Bradman wrote:Well to answer your previous question skulls.  I don't think a person's war record or lack of one necessarily exempts them from answering questions about their parts in said war.  That said he was only doing as he was instructed but both David Kilcullen and Roger Noble have said Iraq was one big farking error and said it before we went in.  Molan's a dinosaur and part of that clique (small TF) in our defence force who believe they are fighting for God, Queen and Country in that order.

Ah the Nuremberg defence.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 08 Feb 2018, 09:06

Precisely Taips. You are spot on.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 08 Feb 2018, 09:49

Bradman wrote:Well to answer your previous question skulls.  I don't think a person's war record or lack of one necessarily exempts them from answering questions about their parts in said war.  That said he was only doing as he was instructed but both David Kilcullen and Roger Noble have said Iraq was one big farking error and said it before we went in.  Molan's a dinosaur and part of that clique (small TF) in our defence force who believe they are fighting for God, Queen and Country in that order.

That is such fluff and bullshit, Q. Who cares what Kilcullen and Noble thought?? It's what the Govt of the day thought.

As the senior commander of Australia's army, Molan WAS bound to do what his Govt asked him to do. Was he supposed to say "No"?

Mate, he put the army gear on and fought for the Alliance and country. Do you condone Bandt's actions?

A large chunk of the Aus community are up in arms at Bandt's pissweakness. And you?

You pinkos still refuse to answer a question I have put to you over and over again since about 2005. If you were the Govt of the day and the Yanks asked you join the coalition in Iraq, you are telling me you'd say "fark orf"??  

You forget that the Pinkos were in power when we agreed to join the Coalition in the 1st Iraq War in 1991.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next