Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 21 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by JGK Fri 23 Feb 2018, 06:35

horace wrote:Almost a trivia quiz. Which 'good school' produced failed leaders sacked by their own party?

Riverview. {snigger}

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 21 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by horace Fri 23 Feb 2018, 08:28

Hehe..... Must be a Nigel quality quality establishment
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42563
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 26 Feb 2018, 08:05

National crisis averted. Grubby George fails in bid to be Deputy PM.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 26 Feb 2018, 22:29

The new NP leader seems pretty bland. Turncoat will be pleased.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105794
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 27 Feb 2018, 00:19

the hater leftards are already drawing up facebook memes about him

he made some anti gay comments in a newspaper editorial 25 years ago that will get dragged up again
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26169
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 27 Feb 2018, 00:26

They have and he has recanted and apologized on the public record

horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 27 Feb 2018, 00:29

apologies and the 25 year gap that may change personal and general attitudes on topics dont matter to leftards
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 27 Feb 2018, 21:17

GCS a future Pinko?

"Not only is David Warner intent on captaining Australia at every opportunity, the opening batsman has also flagged the possibility of a career in politics once he retires.

Warner has been known to interact a little more often with political leaders than most members of the Australian side, famously fronting then Prime Minister Tony Abbott to commit federal government funding for the redevelopment of Heffron Park, near his childhood home in public housing in Matraville.

Now, following his influential public role in the 2017 pay dispute between Cricket Australia and the Australian Cricketers Association, Warner has said he is interested in looking towards making a difference in politics following his playing days."

-------------------------------------------

He has bogan Pinko lefty written all over him. He'd probably raise the average IQ of Labor if he stands.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 27 Feb 2018, 22:56

skully wrote:GCS a future Pinko?

"Not only is David Warner intent on captaining Australia at every opportunity, the opening batsman has also flagged the possibility of a career in politics once he retires.

Warner has been known to interact a little more often with political leaders than most members of the Australian side, famously fronting then Prime Minister Tony Abbott to commit federal government funding for the redevelopment of Heffron Park, near his childhood home in public housing in Matraville.

Now, following his influential public role in the 2017 pay dispute between Cricket Australia and the Australian Cricketers Association, Warner has said he is interested in looking towards making a difference in politics following his playing days."

He has bogan Pinko lefty written all over him. He'd probably raise the average IQ of Labor if he stands.

Huh? He oozes maverick right wing MP.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 28 Feb 2018, 01:38

Candice oozes Sex Party
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 28 Feb 2018, 05:41

JGK wrote:
skully wrote:GCS a future Pinko?

Huh?  He oozes maverick right wing MP.

As much as you ooze capitalist Liberal voter.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 01 Mar 2018, 12:39

I see the idiot Worrier Laughing Clown has disgraced herself yet again.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 01 Mar 2018, 15:16

she offended the delicate little petals of the left 

who managed to play the sexist card against her for saying that Bull Shittin' was rumoured to be screwing young staffers
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 01 Mar 2018, 21:45

Why has Shorten himself not loudly condemned Barnaby's behaviour?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38009

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 01 Mar 2018, 22:14

lardbucket wrote:Why has Shorten himself not loudly condemned Barnaby's behaviour?

Because he would be a hypocrite? I would be astonished if there were many people on our little Forum who had not had flings outside their primary relationship.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 01 Mar 2018, 22:58

horace wrote:Because he would be a hypocrite? I would be astonished if there were many people on our little Forum who had not had flings outside their primary relationship.

Never. I could not do that to my wife or any subsequent partner.

I'm no churchy but faithfulness and trust are the cornerstone of any relationship.

So you reckon I'm an outlier, h?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 02 Mar 2018, 00:56

skully wrote:
horace wrote:Because he would be a hypocrite? I would be astonished if there were many people on our little Forum who had not had flings outside their primary relationship.

Never. I could not do that to my wife or any subsequent partner.

I'm no churchy but faithfulness and trust are the cornerstone of any relationship.

So you reckon I'm an outlier, h?

You are a good soul Skullywag, but the data suggests you might be an outlier. A woman I once knew divided us blokes into two categories - farmers and cowboys. She would clearly see you as a farmer and as she knocked me back said I was in the latter.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 02 Mar 2018, 01:09

I make no judgment on what other folk do with their love life, but I feel no sympathy to those who lose a relationship via infidelity. To me a stable relationship is the centre of life.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 02 Mar 2018, 02:17

skully wrote:I make no judgment on what other folk do with their love life, but I feel no sympathy to those who lose a relationship via infidelity. To me a stable relationship is the centre of life.

I make no judgement either. As they say, it is what it is. You are an excellent farmer as the woman I chased would have said. Oddly enough I met her in Ethiopia of all places. She'd met too many blokes with cowboy tattooed on their psyche. Must say I never ended a relationship to begin another - not that this is any form of redeeming attribute.

Nowadays I am lucky enough to have two ex Mrs H's who have long forgiven me for commitment failure. One I see on the sly as she has a bloke in her life. Somehow we manage.

I am fortunate.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 05 Mar 2018, 01:38

Meanwhile Joyce casrs public doubt on the paternity of his partner's child. What a rube.

Truffles popularity has dipped and the radishes continue to lead the browns in the polls. The MM is on the airwaves taking potshots at the PM.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 05 Mar 2018, 01:42

horace wrote:Meanwhile Joyce casts public doubt on the paternity of his partner's child.

he's an idiot looking for a village to represent

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38009

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 05 Mar 2018, 02:11

I feel sorry for his partner and family.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 05 Mar 2018, 02:40

I can't believe the idiocy of opening his mouth about the paternity of the child. Deary me.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 05 Mar 2018, 05:00

Sometimes it’s hard to know whether the worst ofBarnaby’s comments are because he is a dick or because he is particularly stupid.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 06 Mar 2018, 03:40

skully wrote:I can't believe the idiocy of opening his mouth about the paternity of the child. Deary me.

His partner is a journalist and media advisor. She's not dumb. Anyone see the press talking about his probable abuse of parliamentary privileges? Publicly calling doubt on the paternity would also give weight to the obvious lie that they weren't a couple.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next