Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflake watch

+9
embee
Bradman
horace
Basil
Big Dog
furriner
beamer
whitburn
taipan
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Snowflake watch - Page 2 Empty Re: Snowflake watch

Post by Bradman Sat 15 Dec 2018, 06:04

It takes a leftie to agitate for change and a conservative to implement it after realising the tide was still coming in, a la gay marriage most recently.

You can pull all the loony crap you like off the web, it doesn't mean us bleeding hearts are in accord with it.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sat 15 Dec 2018, 09:03

Yeah, there’s left and then there’s loony left... the sensible ideas that improve society will find their way into the mainstream, the crackpot ones get headlines but are the preserve of a small number of obsessives, really. Nobody’s really going to ban Christmas for fear of offending different religions, and the red tops have been running such stories for probably 20 years...

beamer

Number of posts : 15399
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 15 Dec 2018, 10:10

Indeed, I identify as left wing but find the loony left to be embarrassing and don't want anything to do with them. I imagine most people who lean towards the right aren't particularly fond of the holocaust, which took right wing views to the extreme.

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Sat 15 Dec 2018, 11:17

The left-right continuum is a moveable feast, depending on who is in power. You could have voted Labour when Blair was leader and still hold beliefs that would have been in keeping for a one-nation Tory in the 70s and 80s.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 15 Dec 2018, 19:56

Snowflake watch - Page 2 48053375_10156260975809620_597604910661369856_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fmel8-1
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun 16 Dec 2018, 01:55

You know for all this posturing in "the sky is falling" media (well apart from climate change) I be never been wished "happy holidays"(just to highlight one of these beatup stories) and use "merry xmas" myself. And I'm a darling atheist.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 17 Dec 2018, 10:19

Snowflake watch - Page 2 48376144_2046804078743940_6882218898909822976_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fper3-1
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26158
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Mon 17 Dec 2018, 10:25

Bradman wrote:You know for all this posturing in "the sky is falling" media (well apart from climate change) I be never been wished "happy holidays"(just to highlight one of these beatup stories) and use "merry xmas" myself.  And I'm a darling atheist.

Although gimme 'happy holidays' over bloody 'xmas' every time. Whatever the hell you celebrate, it ain't a skin disease.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8786
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 17 Dec 2018, 11:00

Snowflake watch - Page 2 48189106_1166065330225616_2461698013651795968_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fper3-1
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26158
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 17 Dec 2018, 11:08

Very Happy
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105779
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Mon 17 Dec 2018, 11:51

[quote="Fred Nerk"]
Bradman wrote:You know for all this posturing in "the sky is falling" media (well apart from climate change) I be never been wished "happy holidays"(just to highlight one of these beatup stories) and use "merry xmas" myself.  And I'm a darling atheist.

Although gimme 'happy holidays' over bloody 'xmas' every time. Whatever the hell you celebrate, it ain't a skin disease.
[/quot

Took me a while to work that one our Fred. Brevity dear chap, brevity.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Mon 17 Dec 2018, 20:55

The latest snowflakery:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/16/boys-can-have-periods-schoolchildren-taught-latest-victory-transgender/

Once again biology loses out to the gender confused idiots.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Tue 18 Dec 2018, 02:29

Aye, Mr Dog.

They say that if people won't respect their own flag, culture and traditions, they'll sooner or later be forced to respect somebody else's.

As Islam goes from strength to strength over the next couple of generations, that old saying will come true here. The people peddling this nonsense (and "rapist father's rights" at the top of this thread) will learn the hard way that, unlike our pathetic excuses for authority today - Islam isn't afraid of them.

Here's a link ...

... to vegan protesters harassing posh folk in the Brighton branch of Waitrose supermarket. D'you think they'd even consider pulling that stunt at a halal butchers in somewhere like Bradford or Oldham?
Growler
Growler

Snowflake watch - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 18 Dec 2018, 02:42

Growler wrote:Aye, Mr Dog.

They say that if people won't respect their own flag, culture and traditions, they'll sooner or later be forced to respect somebody else's.

As Islam goes from strength to strength over the next couple of generations, that old saying will come true here. The people peddling this nonsense (and "rapist father's rights" at the top of this thread) will learn the hard way that, unlike our pathetic excuses for authority today - Islam isn't afraid of them.

Here's a link ...

... to vegan protesters harassing posh folk in the Brighton branch of Waitrose supermarket. D'you think they'd even consider pulling that stunt at a halal butchers in somewhere like Bradford or Oldham?

"He and his hired dwarf". Exploiting those disadvantaged in the height department?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 18 Dec 2018, 05:35

I've never met a vegan that wasn't batshit crazy.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Tue 18 Dec 2018, 07:41

It's very easy, to see who rules you or is on the way to ruling you, just check what and who you can't criticise.
In UK that's islam and moslems even though islamophobia is a contradiction in terms. A phobia is an irrational fear of something but there is nothing irrational about fearing (or opposing) a 6th century heinous cult which sees no wrong in child marriage, forced marriage, animal ritual torture, gay murder, female genital mutilation, women oppression, and, i found out from a colleague working currently in Iran, an Australia being jailed after a very short trial IN ARABIC ONLY.
I have seen most of it myself. I work in those hell holes only for the frankly stupid money they pay us. I'd never go otherwise.
It's a filthy indecent cult, not a religion but when 2 billion people are brainwashed from the cradle to follow the teachings of a mass-murdering paedophile, does anyone really expect anything better? There are taxi drivers in Newcastle who refuse to go down certain streets now, full of islamic refugees who would sooner rape your child or kill you than go to work or learn English and the ability to act humanely.
ALL the aforementioned is true, so take note snowflake Corbyn and Abbott lovers. It's how it is.
Big Dog i have nothing against Vegans and have a very low fat diet myself as part of my fitness and training regime but you are right, sadly, 95% of them want a million refugees taken in every week with someone else's money paying for it.

whitburn

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 19 Dec 2018, 15:23

So it sounds like the chief snowflake called May a "stupid woman".

I have mixed views on this. If she called him a stupid man would there be an uproar? It just shows how bad PC talk has got. It also shows Corbyn is a silly qunt.

Just after that, Dianne Abbott was talking. There is a stupid person.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Wed 19 Dec 2018, 15:26

taipan wrote:So it sounds like the chief snowflake called May a "stupid woman".

I have mixed views on this. If she called him a stupid man would there be an uproar? It just shows how bad PC talk has got. It also shows Corbyn is a silly qunt.

Just after that, Dianne Abbott was talking. There is a stupid person.

Corbyn and Abbott in charge of the UK, CAN you imagine that? One who is a traitorous bar steward and the other a racist moron.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Wed 19 Dec 2018, 15:30

Let's get out with NO DEAL. See all the benefits scroungers coming in to our tiny island at the rate of 2,000 every freaking DAY think very hard before they come to take money we cannot afford to give.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 19 Dec 2018, 15:36

whitburn wrote:Let's get out with NO DEAL. See all the benefits scroungers coming in to our tiny island at the rate of 2,000 every freaking DAY think very hard before they come to take money we cannot afford to give.

As I have said before, I don't know all the nuances. But in the past two days, May seems to be taking " no deal" to Europe.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Wed 19 Dec 2018, 18:29

taipan wrote:
whitburn wrote:Let's get out with NO DEAL. See all the benefits scroungers coming in to our tiny island at the rate of 2,000 every freaking DAY think very hard before they come to take money we cannot afford to give.

As I have said before, I don't know all the nuances. But in the past two days, May seems to be taking " no deal" to Europe.
She appears to be talking up a No Deal to frighten MP' s into backing her plan which, if truth be told, is a sack of shoite.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 19 Dec 2018, 19:52

Basil wrote:
taipan wrote:

She appears to be talking up a No Deal to frighten MP' s into backing her plan which, if truth be told, is a sack of shoite.

Yep it is shite. Who could have negotiated a better deal?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Wed 19 Dec 2018, 20:10

taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
taipan wrote:

Yep it is shite. Who could have negotiated a better deal?
Not sure anyone could. Nothing on this scale has ever been attempted.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by whitburn Thu 20 Dec 2018, 13:29

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=539967379846555&set=a.261176547725641&type=3&theater

Well done snowflakes and libtards, the west is on the way to becoming the sort of slum these scumbags come from.

whitburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2019, 10:51

whitburn wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=539967379846555&set=a.261176547725641&type=3&theater

Well done snowflakes and libtards, the west is on the way to becoming the sort of slum these scumbags come from.
Completely misreported story, his defence was not "the Koran allows it". Not quite fake news as there is an element of truth in that a Muslim man was found not guilty of the crime but even the picture in your misleading propaganda story wasn't of the person charged but of a typical looking Muslim as that would incite more hate, which is the sole purpose of the "story" you posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next