Rugger World Cup - shout out to Big Dog.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rugger World Cup - shout out to Big Dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rugger World Cup - shout out to Big Dog.

Post by Bradman on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 04:12

They put out a nice statement about not funding legal actions. Scomo is running for cover and the alp sent that bitch Kitchener for their spin.

But more importantly I got the tri in the first at Wangaratta, and a place in the second. But as I write I just took a bath in the third. Looks like the bookies might have to pull their kids out of private schools.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 15405
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rugger World Cup - shout out to Big Dog. - Page 2 Empty Re: Rugger World Cup - shout out to Big Dog.

Post by JGK on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 06:58

Bradman wrote:They put out a nice statement about not funding legal actions.  Scomo is running for cover and the alp sent that bitch Kitchener for their spin.  

But more importantly I got the tri in the first at Wangaratta, and a place in the second.  But as I write I just took a bath in the third.  Looks like the bookies might have to pull their kids out of private schools.

Did ya flash ya...?

JGK

Number of posts : 39529
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 07:10

Christ that "song" is cringeworthy.
Bradman
Bradman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by horace on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 10:58

Bradman wrote:Christ that "song" is cringeworthy.

???
horace
horace

Number of posts : 38879
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 11:51

'"Australiana". Up there with "shaddaup your face", lamingtons, Foster's, Vegemite, and skippy as some of the crimes we've perpetuated on the world.
Bradman
Bradman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by horace on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 12:30

Bradman wrote:'"Australiana".  Up there with "shaddaup your face", lamingtons, Foster's, Vegemite, and skippy as some of the crimes we've perpetuated on the world.

From the sounds of it I'm happy I have been spared knowing the tune.
horace
horace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by horace on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 12:35

Nothing could be as bad as "Tie me kangaroo down Sport." Would have called Harris for that song alone. Peter Allan's song was a near rival.. Lucky Paul Hogan and the croc hunter bloke didn't write or record music.
horace
horace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 12:58

"tie me kangaroo down sport". Fark with that and Skippy I hated roos. I was in Cairns pub when Irwin's death came over the news. The publican put on free beer to thank the stingray.
Bradman
Bradman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 17:02

Bradman wrote:'"Australiana".  Up there with "shaddaup your face", lamingtons, Foster's, Vegemite, and skippy as some of the crimes we've perpetuated on the world.

David Warner
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48018
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by horace on Mon 24 Jun 2019, 23:58

Now the consortium of Elmer Gantrys aka the "Australian Christian Lobby has stepped in. Dosh and tax breaks all round.

Religious NJs need to be proscribed as illegal quackery rip-off merchants.
horace
horace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 00:08

Well you could argue they've a right to spend their money however they want. Of course you could also argue that the money might be better if feeding the homeless. I'm not absolutely sure that charitable donations for civil cases are tax deductible.
Bradman
Bradman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 08:05

Bradman wrote:They put out a nice statement about not funding legal actions.  Scomo is running for cover and the alp sent that bitch Kitchener for their spin.  

The usual hypocrisy by social media wankers.

Sara Hanson-Young has a fund me page to pay for her legal costs. Why has'nt that been shut down? The young dickhead that assaulted ScoMo had a fund me page, but that was ok it seems. Apparently assault is ok but being a christian isn't.
The political correctness shyte heap is growing so high we'll need wings to stay above it.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 15401
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

View user profile http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 09:38

Thing about free speech it means dickheads have rights to donate to bullshit causes and other dickheads have the right to pressure organisations to try to close down said first dickheads campaigns.

I went out and bought a carton of Cooper's ( which I don't like) when there was a boycott after their sponsorship of a debate about gay marriage.  A Cairns t- shirt shop attracted national attention when it started selling love it or leave it shirts with an oz map.  Bought half a dozen of them, didn't wear them though ( talk about deadshot stupid, reducing an important national debate cheap jingoism)  Didn't agree with the sentiment but also like exercising my freedom of choice.  I could also have chosen to demand for he shop be closed down.  

Though there are and should be limits.  If I firebombed the shop or a bottleshop, touch extreme.

If I encourage people to boycott said businesses, free speech.  If I vilify the owners or employees of said businesses to get my point across, illegal.

Anyway I'm rambling and maybe I'm just sick and tired of hearing from the religious right and the whackjob lefties at the other extremity.  

The left may be winning, just, but maybe it's time for square up.  The poofs can get married, shielas can get credit cards, abos get land rights and probably a treaty, hippies can dominate the social agenda and privileged, straight white males are feeling threatened.  Don't worry boys, you've still got the banks the media and most of the keys to power on both sides of the aisle.

Sorry rambling again.
Bradman
Bradman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by horace on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 12:35

Bradman wrote:Thing about free speech it means dickheads have rights to donate to bullshit causes and other dickheads have the right to pressure organisations to try to close down said first dickheads campaigns.

I went out and bought a carton of Cooper's ( which I don't like) when there was a boycott after their sponsorship of a debate about gay marriage.  A Cairns t- shirt shop attracted national attention when it started selling love it or leave it shirts with an oz map.  Bought half a dozen of them, didn't wear them though ( talk about deadshot stupid, reducing an important national debate cheap jingoism)  Didn't agree with the sentiment but also like exercising my freedom of choice.  I could also have chosen to demand for he shop be closed down.  

Though there are and should be limits.  If I firebombed the shop or a bottleshop, touch extreme.

If I encourage people to boycott said businesses, free speech.  If I vilify the owners or employees of said businesses to get my point across, illegal.

Anyway I'm rambling and maybe I'm just sick and tired of hearing from the religious right and the whackjob lefties at the other extremity.  

The left may be winning, just, but maybe it's time for square up.  The poofs can get married, shielas can get credit cards, abos get land rights and probably a treaty, hippies can dominate the social agenda and privileged, straight white males are feeling threatened.  Don't worry boys, you've still got the banks the media and most of the keys to power on both sides of the aisle.

Sorry rambling again.

Good fun read.
horace
horace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog on Tue 25 Jun 2019, 23:28

As Rita Panahi said, "This isn’t just about Folau and Rugby Australia, it’s about fighting a dangerous precedent around the issues of free speech, religious freedom and corporate overreach."
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 15401
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

View user profile http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 00:51

Fine . Change the constitution. Until then it's about existing law. It's only Rita and her crowd pumping it up because the sky didn't fall in with marriage equality. Have they found the fundamentalist baker yet? Church been forced to marry people against their will?
Bradman
Bradman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackadder on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 01:39

Big Dog wrote:As Rita Panahi said, "This isn’t just about Folau and Rugby Australia, it’s about fighting a dangerous precedent around the issues of free speech, religious freedom and corporate overreach."
Religious Freedom , as long as you are White and Christian would be more accurate.

Blackadder

Rugger World Cup - shout out to Big Dog. - Page 2 ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3511
Registration date : 2008-12-27
Flag/Background : nsw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by horace on Wed 26 Jun 2019, 04:24

Big Dog wrote:As Rita Panahi said, "This isn’t just about Folau and Rugby Australia, it’s about fighting a dangerous precedent around the issues of free speech, religious freedom and corporate overreach."

lol. So I take it you would expect Christian, Muslim and Jewish schools to employ teachers who were openly gay, supported abortion, euthanasia etc.
horace
horace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2