Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus

+10
Merlin
freddled gruntbuggly
eowyn
holcs
tac
taipan
Fred Nerk
Anniyan
Brass Monkey
*Buckaroo*
14 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus Empty Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 11:31

to kill non-white populations esp in third world now has this to say ..

Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus Prince_Phillip_335739a

'Eco-warrior' Prince Philip attacks big families

Dipesh Gadher, Media Correspondent
He has championed youth achievement and the conservation of wildlife. Now the Duke of Edinburgh has turned his thoughts to solving the global food crisis.

Prince Philip emerges in a television interview this week as the model royal “eco-warrior” who believes overpopulation has contributed to the pressures on the world and that anyone who believes in God should go green.

The duke hints that curbing family sizes may be the best means of keeping the soaring cost of staple food products, such as bread and rice, in check.

“Food prices are going up,” he tells his interviewer, Sir Trevor McDonald. “Everyone thinks it’s to do with not enough food, but it’s really that demand is too great – too many people. Basically, it’s a little embarrassing for everybody. No one quite knows how to handle it. Nobody wants their family life to be interfered with by the government.”

Whether Philip, who has four children with the Queen and eight grandchildren, is contemplating a Chinese-style one-child policy for Britain or other, more radical ideas, remains unknown.

McDonald, who interviewed the duke for a two-part television documentary, has pointed out: “If he launches into a flow, it is not proper to interrupt.”

However, some of the duke’s previous observations have landed him in hot water. During a royal tour of China in 1986, he managed to insult his hosts by telling a group of British students not to stay in the country for too long in case they developed “slitty eyes”.

His latest comments will be broadcast tomorrow and on Tuesday on ITV1. The documentary shows that Philip, 86, became involved in green initiatives long before his eldest son. He explains how he enlisted religious leaders, including Pope John Paul II, to the environmental cause. “It seemed to me that most religions attributed the world to some special creation and I said, ‘Well, look, if you believe God created the world, you ought to take an interest in its wellbeing’.”

The duke’s eco-credentials go back to the 1970s when he fitted solar panels to a private cottage on the Sandringham estate. Although he was well ahead of the times, he confesses that the panels saved him only about 10% on fuel bills.

Despite taking the newscaster on a tour of the Sandringham estate in a gas-guzzling Land Rover, the duke uses a black cab run on liquefied petroleum gas to get around London.

The use of such transport can have unintended consequences. Hugo Vickers, a royal historian, said: “On at least one occasion someone has seen a taxi, gone up and tapped on the window and asked the so-called taxi driver the way to somewhere else, and has been seen wandering off scratching his head and wondering if he really has just seen the Duke of Edinburgh.”

Philip, international president emeritus of the World Wide Fund for Nature, has been passionate about conservation work for many years. He is at pains, however, to point out the difference between conserving species and the “huge emphasis” placed on animal welfare today.

The distinction provides him with a defence for more bloody country pursuits, such as pheasant shooting and fox hunting. “People don’t realise it is the species that matter – not the individual – from the conservation point of view,” he says.

“You’ve got to be fairly hard-hearted about it. Conservation is not a romantic business. It’s a very practical business, trying to ensure as many different species of wildlife can exist, and which means in some cases controlling some so the others can have a better chance.”

The ITV documentary has been cleared by Buckingham Palace and the first part will be screened on the same day that Peter Fincham arrives at the broadcaster as its new director of television.

Fincham resigned as controller of BBC1 last year after wrongly edited footage of the Queen was used in a trailer. The film was edited to make it appear as if the monarch had stormed out of a shoot with Annie Leibovitz, the photographer.

The row over audience deception reappeared last week as ITV was fined a record £5.7m by Ofcom, the media regulator, for rigging competitions on a series of shows, while the BBC admitted that it had kept more than £100,000 from phone-ins that should have gone to charity.

Last night Don Foster, the Liberal Democrat culture spokesman, called on the Serious Fraud Office and the police to investigate the scandals.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus Empty Re: Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 11:41

His list of faux pas' is huge... gigantic, even. Not sure why that one was singled out.

But anyway, he's got a point. But anyway, they should cull some of his offspring... he has too many himself.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus Empty Re: Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a pandemic virus

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 11:49

It's not a faux pas .. he is advocating population reduction in the Kissingerian mould. And he has been pretty consistent in doing so.

Population reduction has long been a goal of the NWO syndicate.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Anniyan Tue 13 May 2008, 11:54

Don't worry, mother nature will also take action. Just like tsunami and Burmese cyclone.
Anniyan
Anniyan

Number of posts : 939
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : sl

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 12:06

their aim in population reduction is to bring the world completely in their control. The idea is to reduce worldwide population to 500 million. They want to use current technology to herd mankind into some glorified gulag.

travelling from one country to another already is like an exchange in prison populations. Fingerprint i.d's, biometric scan, biometric passports, RFID chips. Whereas the elites are free to ride in their Gulfstream and Learjets to private airports anywhere in the world. Already we have been enslaved without our realizing.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 13 May 2008, 12:16

What's the difference between Buckaroo and a bucket of shit?

Last edited by Fred Nerk on Tue 13 May 2008, 12:18; edited 1 time in total

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8802
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 13 May 2008, 12:17

Buckeroo, you ARE a pandemic virus.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 12:21

Fred I do appreciate your wicked comebacks .. and tend to tolerate your irritating presence.

But not here.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 12:25

Fred, you idiot.... Prince Phillip is a puppet of the Rockerfellas through the medium of remote control made by aliens, they ordered the psy-ops to brainwash everybody and now there's some glorified gulag - I'd say around Uzbekistan. Why do you believe everything your government tells you?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 12:28

Brass Monkey wrote:Fred, you idiot.... Prince Phillip is a puppet of the Rockerfellas through the medium of remote control made by aliens, they ordered the psy-ops to brainwash everybody and now there's some glorified gulag - I'd say around Uzbekistan. Why do you believe everything your government tells you?

yes, he is part of that syndicate. Thought not exactly in the way you mentioned. Smile

But it has to be said that the innate racism of the likes of him high up in the chain are what filters down to lower rungs and to media.

the media esp BBC spreads its racist agenda in extremely subtle ways.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 12:30

*Buckaroo* wrote:
yes, he is part of that syndicate. Thought not exactly in the way you mentioned. Smile

They control him by magic. They'd better watch out though, the use of magic usually has adverse affects on the one who practices it.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 12:32

he is part of the founding fathers.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 12:35

*Buckaroo* wrote:he is part of the founding fathers.

Did you know that it's my destiny to fight the aliens, robots and demons when they all make Earth a post-apocalyptic hell-hole?

The beauty of it is that I've got alien bio-robotic armour that I won in a card game against some demon. I've got all the bases covered, I just need to keep myself humble and pure.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 13 May 2008, 12:40

Fred Nerk wrote:What's the difference between Buckaroo and a bucket of shit?

Why do I never get attribution?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 13 May 2008, 12:43

"I just need to keep myself humble and pure."

In other words you're cactus.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 12:44

Brass Monkey wrote:
*Buckaroo* wrote:he is part of the founding fathers.

Did you know that it's my destiny to fight the aliens, robots and demons when they all make Earth a post-apocalyptic hell-hole?

The beauty of it is that I've got alien bio-robotic armour that I won in a card game against some demon. I've got all the bases covered, I just need to keep myself humble and pure.

I have never mentioned aliens, robots .. why are you creating strawmen ?
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 12:45

Fred Nerk wrote:"I just need to keep myself humble and pure."

In other words you're cactus.

Not at all. I'll just repent my sins as and when. Twill work a treat.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 12:45

*Buckaroo* wrote:I have never mentioned aliens, robots .. why are you creating strawmen ?

I'm an agent for the Rothschilds.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 13 May 2008, 12:46

I am a lineman for the County

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 13 May 2008, 12:49

I am a design architect for telecom chips.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 13 May 2008, 12:50

Fred Nerk wrote:I am a lineman for the County

Farkin lol@Nerky . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 13 May 2008, 12:52

"I am a design architect for telecom chips."

I prefer Copper Kettle but Smiths are OK.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 12:54

Fred Nerk wrote:"I am a design architect for telecom chips."

I prefer Copper Kettle but Smiths are OK.

I like the Smiths ones with the jacket still on.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Tue 13 May 2008, 13:05

I see Bucky's been on the whacky baccy again or the like.

Prince Phillip is a moron Fact!! But I do love Bucky's conspiracy theorum's. They are unrivalled in complete craziness!

Danny, can my ginger army I am breeding and training the the caves of the orkney's help in anyway in your fight against the robots etc...?
holcs
holcs

Number of posts : 5481
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 13 May 2008, 13:07

holcs wrote:Danny, can my ginger army I am breeding and training the the caves of the orkney's help in anyway in your fight against the robots etc...?

Yeah of course Chas, I'm in need of a sturdy few... the only problem I envisage is that it will be a bit hotter than usual, so steal enough factor 200 sunscreen for them all Wink
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next