Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes?

+11
G.Wood
Bradman
bodyline
tac
Zat
Jontyh
DJ_Smerk
spangler
skully
Merlin
JKLever
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Well?

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_lcap38%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_lcap37%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes?

Post by skully Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:30 pm

I can see your lips moving but can't make sense of what noise it coming out. Twisted Evil
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105843
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 4 Empty Re: Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes?

Post by Zat Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:36 pm

skully in turning into horre2.0 shocker

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Now now Zoggy, you seem to miss the irony in your current line of argument. You are basically demanding that I be a swinging voter. How is that different to someone demanding I vote Labor, or demanding that I vote Liberal, or for that matter, me wanting to vote the same way all the time. In a democracy I vote how I want, not how anyone else wants me to? tongue-out
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:55 pm

So if the Libs ran on a platform imcluding compulsory euuthanasia at the age of 65 to save on pension costs, no unemployment benefits after 3 months on the dole, an increase in the GST to 20%, and a reduction of company tax to 25% you'd still vote for them?

I'm saying everyone should take a few minutes to look at what is being offered by the parties in general, and their local candidates in particular, with an open mind, then decide how to vote based on their evaluation of that.

Otherwise, what's the point of voting?

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 pm

Cos if I didn't that'd be one less vote for the good guys. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Whatever you say h2.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:15 pm

Dunno how free SA is. Basically a one party state
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:19 pm

Would that be because a lot of people vote the way they do irrespective of the promises of the parties?

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:21 pm

Zat wrote:Would that be because a lot of people vote the way they do irrespective of the promises of the parties?

mainly because most people vote the same way despite years of unfulfilled promises.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:27 pm

columbo Maybe you should get the Jaapanes govt to invite skully over for a visit

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Zat wrote:columbo Maybe you should get the Jaapanes govt to invite skully over for a visit

He would probably vote for them
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Jaapanes?!

Intriguing blend of cultures here ... biltong sushi anyone ?!

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Zat wrote:columbo Maybe you should get the Jaapanes govt to invite skully over for a visit
Fark the pollies but I'd happily visit taips for a beer on the way through to an Ashes tour of England or some such.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:23 pm

Long detour just for a beer skulls!!
Might just as well drop in on a few penguins down in the Antarctic whilst you're in that neck of the woods!!

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Merlin wrote:Long detour just for a beer skulls!!
Might just as well drop in on a few penguins down in the Antarctic whilst you're in that neck of the woods!!
It'll be a well planned world trip, Merls, dropping in at a few selected points on the way to England and on the way back. Might even look up old professor tacster in Tokyo to show me around some of his Japanese "students" (but avoiding his goat farm). Twisted Evil
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:29 am

If we can just get Frommers to change the title to Flaming Ballots, this forum could yet c*ck a snook at all its doubting John Thomases and be the new worldwide boom site.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun May 24, 2020 2:55 pm

JKLever wrote:In the absence of Dello touting for some business, allow me to ask the said question.

Has the bails had it? Starting to look very much like C4 did in its last days...

I actually looked at the memberlist and we've got more members snooping in than I thought - 44 in the last 3 days so perhaps we can drag this out.

We've lost some of the better posters over the past 6 months. New blood is just not the same. Sniff, excuse my RobI moment.

took 5 days to reach 1000 posts in the month this thread was started, almost ten years ago

spangler wrote:Does anyone have FB on the Death list?

JGK must have

JKLever wrote:No. Because Skully will still be posting to himself on here until he dies...

still a few of undemanding his trivia - but he's a slack qunt

JKLever wrote:I think Filo had something to do with the bails mob getting access to Pakpassion!

I have a secret account there though, reserved for future trolling.

you naughty boy ... so that's where you've been?

Jontyh wrote:
Merlin wrote:Hmmm ... The Jaarpie hermaphrodite Caster Semenya also had everyone fooled.
The damning evidence is that she too likes goats....
Go figure.

Merlin: a) You're a grown man b) You're English
So stop using phrases like "go figure" and "my bad". It's a slippery slope - before long you'll be mis-pronouncing words like basil and tomato. It may even lead to textspeak like lol and hi m8 hws it gng, and if that happens I'll have to come down there and twat you.

is that why you had to leave the country?

skully wrote:5 days to crack 1000 posts.  At this rate the dreaded 7113 low may get a workout. No

Maybe JKL is onto sumpent.  sh!tfan

slow death

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38037

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun May 24, 2020 4:08 pm

Wow, nice find, Mr bucket.

Funnily enough, given rabidly Pinko posts on our other shared forum yesterday, the above exchange with Zoggy crossed my mind.

He never would or has admitted to being a rabid Pinko, but given his history of employment, I shouldn't have needed to ponder the point for too long. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun May 24, 2020 7:35 pm

Honestly it was never in doubt ... he's always been a rabid 'pinko'!! Way ahead of JGK and even Zim on that score. Politically he's almost indistinguishable from horrie, which is pretty funny ...

Like JGK, I have been tempted to give my vote to the Greens, the Sex Party, and candidates I've known personally. At the last election I voted for Anyone But Shorten.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38037

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sun May 24, 2020 7:58 pm

Will the forum make it to the next Ashes? Smile
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun May 24, 2020 8:41 pm

lardbucket wrote:Honestly it was never in doubt ... he's always been a rabid 'pinko'!! Way ahead of JGK and even Zim on that score. Politically he's almost indistinguishable from horrie, which is pretty funny ...

Like JGK, I have been tempted to give my vote to the Greens, the Sex Party, and candidates I've known personally. At the last election I voted for Anyone But Shorten.

I think a big enough percentage of the electorate did the same thing. All the dumb qunt had to do was shut his mouth a la 2016. Farking hubris.

Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun May 24, 2020 8:42 pm

lardbucket wrote:Honestly it was never in doubt ... he's always been a rabid 'pinko'!! Way ahead of JGK and even Zim on that score. Politically he's almost indistinguishable from horrie, which is pretty funny ...

And yet I could never get him to admit it on here nor privately. As you know, in person he is quite a different character than the keyboard warrior he can be in print (as many of us are). But even in private, with me gently ribbing him, he wouldn't admit to being a card-carrying Pinko.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun May 24, 2020 8:43 pm

Bradman wrote:

I think a big enough percentage of the electorate did the same thing.  All the dumb qunt had to do was shut his mouth a la 2016.  Farking hubris.

There's no doubt his arrogance cost him the Election, Q. Such a great night!!! Cool Cool Cool

I reckon your princess up Norf is showing a bit of hubris as well atm.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sun May 24, 2020 8:47 pm

Think where we'd be now if he won.......... oh that's right 60 bil better off.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4