Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders

3 posters

Go down

A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders Empty A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders

Post by Gary 111 Sat 23 Jul 2011, 16:33

What is it posh people get up to in the toilet?

Unaccustomed as I am to high end hotels, I do feel totally perplexed by the bathroom arrangements. Firstly the glass door - for the audience? Then the telephone - now i'm not averse to a bit of texting or reading while on the john - but a telephone call? Methinks you should focus on one thing at a time.

Next is the two toilet roll holders? Do richer people have 2 @rseholes? One for business, one for pleasure? Is that why they need the emergency button - incase their hand gets stuck?

Answers on a postcard please.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : eng

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders Empty Re: A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders

Post by lardbucket Tue 26 Jul 2011, 13:39

Gary 111 wrote:What is it posh people get up to in the toilet?

Unaccustomed as I am to high end hotels, I do feel totally perplexed by the bathroom arrangements. Firstly the glass door - for the audience? Then the telephone - now i'm not averse to a bit of texting or reading while on the john - but a telephone call?

voice-activated phones are right out

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38075
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders Empty Re: A telephone, an emergency button and two toilet roll holders

Post by G.Wood Wed 27 Jul 2011, 00:39

the phone is so you can order pizza as soon as you have made room

I can only imagine the second toilet roll is for the pursuit of happiness
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down