Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Mynah

3 posters

Go down

Hey Mynah Empty Hey Mynah

Post by taipan Thu 10 Nov 2011, 05:31

Did you see that Malema is not attending his sentencing today as he is writing exams.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Hey Mynah Empty Re: Hey Mynah

Post by mynah Sat 12 Nov 2011, 18:14

...Incredible! Didn't know he could write... Coincidentally, I applied for a freelance job at the same institution last year.

I did their translator exam in November.

I was told in February that I'd passed, and was asked to fill in the necessary application forms and send a new copy of my postgraduate certificate along.
I obtained the latter - at considerable cost - as well as a bank statement, and sent the documents to the street address.

Two months later, the envelope came back to me, with a note scribbled across the address that it should have been sent to the PO Box address. Clearly it did arrive at the relevant building, but someone couldn’t be arsed to walk a few doors down the corridor to deliver it.

I next tried a courier. Another two months later the envelope was returned to me again: The recipient had been on holiday, so there had been no-one in this multi-storey building to receive my application.

I phoned, and got a guaranteed address. I sent it off. On Friday I at last got a response. They’d eventually received my application – but by now the application form and bank statement were out of date, so...
mynah
mynah

Hey Mynah APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 12 Nov 2011, 21:54

clearly they just don't like you, mynah ... pack of arseholes

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38084
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Mon 14 Nov 2011, 12:11

But apparently they pay well... Weird, though, that they are so fussy about my qualifications and so lax about Malema's...
mynah
mynah

Hey Mynah APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down