Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane ....

+6
noelene
Lara Lara Laughs
The One
*Buckaroo*
mynah
Merlin
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane .... Empty Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane ....

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:31

... as £ 75 Billion gets wiped off the London Stock Exchange ...
with Crude Oil and similar commodities falling by 10 percent
over the past 24 hours.
More falls yet to come ....

But, with all the falling prices, will this mean cheaper petrol??

Will it bo!!*cks.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane .... Empty Re: Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane ....

Post by mynah Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:35

Merlin wrote:... as £ 75 Billion gets wiped off the London Stock Exchange ...
with Crude Oil and similar commodities falling by 10 percent
over the past 24 hours.
More falls yet to come ....

But, with all the falling prices, will this mean cheaper petrol??

Will it bo!!*cks.
Nothing means cheaper petrol. Thank heavens I sold most of my shares last year... affraid
mynah
mynah

Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane .... APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane .... Empty Re: Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane ....

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:35

this is a very important topic and expect me to shortly follow this up in the New World Order thread .. exposing the real shenanigans behind this sordid drama.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:37

*Buckaroo* wrote:this is a very important topic and expect me to shortly follow this up in the New World Order thread .. exposing the real shenanigans behind this sordid drama.
Oh, so it was you then.
mynah
mynah

Reality Returns to the Crazed, the Greedy and theInsane .... APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:44

this is an old article .. but it's affects are what is being felt now:

Some of the nations where the funds are parked in non-G7 currencies literally do not have the liquidity to cough up the money without crashing their own nation and banks. That is where I came into this matter with a plan to convert to gold bullion to stabilize those banking systems and then focus on the dollar problem and complying with the U.S. District Court order in the matter of Ambassador Leo Wanta v. United States government.

In the meantime, it has of course been universally noticed that the international financial markets have been more than usually volatile since 10th May 2006. This volatility has had almost nothing to do with the spurious explanations typically retailed by ill-informed financial journalists working for the mainstream newspapers.

It has everything, however, to do with liquidity problems facing the banks, which have been, and continue to be, called upon to make available ­ in short order ­ colossal volumes of funds from their off-balance sheet books which they never expected to have to account for. Liquidity constraints typically reflect the fact that funds are in the wrong place, have been cross-collateralised and so cannot be released, or do not in fact exist.

It must have been hard for the banks to have been obliged to face up to the fact that the Trustor's funds are having to be replenished, replaced, and repatriated.

Go through this link very carefully:
http://www.rense.com/general72/vlob.htm
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:46

MARKET DISTURBANCES REFLECTED TRANSFER OF THE $4.5 TRILLION

Under the Wanta Plan, $4.5 trillion of off-balance sheet offshore funds were transferred to the United States in May and June, so as to fulfil the obligations entered into last December. This represents just a fraction of the aggregate value of the so-called 'Global Security Fund', consisting of off-balance sheet USG funds originally worth $27.5 trillion raised from 200+ international banks to finance the 'management' of the 'post-Cold War' environment.

The accumulated value of these funds, held offshore in bank accounts linked to Title 18, Section 6 US Government intelligence corporations established under President Reagan's Executive Order 12333, is now believed to exceed $70 trillion. The original $27.5 trillion was raised from the 200+ banks at a deep discount for 20 years at 7.5% per annum.

However the Trustor has made it plain that he will be left with no option but to collect the aggregate $70 trillion if the long-delayed Wanta Plan is not implemented by close of business on Monday 31st July 2006. Given that the Federal Reserve, which is simply a clearing house, cannot now be trusted to release funds, the resulting USG accruals may have to be stored temporarily offshore until the tensions between the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve, which have come into the open as a result of this crisis, have been resolved - or the Fed has been nationalised, as most knowledgeable observers now consider to be essential.

Following the rumbling international financial market disturbances induced by liquidity shortages arising from the remittance of the trillions of US dollars required for implementation of The Wanta Plan in May and June - ­factors of which the 'mainstream' media remained curiously ignorant - ­the funds were consolidated and then transferred to an account earmarked for Leo Wanta at the Richmond institution. However, as indicated, they have not been released for use by Leo Wanta's corporation, which owns the funds, AmeriTrust Group, Inc. The corporation is ready, and all the necessary formal documentation and procedures have long since been set up with the Treasury and other parties, for the daily transactions to begin, in line with last December's agreement.

After it had been confirmed on 17th July that the Federal Reserve was
holding up consummation of the deal, the Editor of International Currency
Review, who has a responsibility to report accurately to the international
financial community, emailed the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve, as follows:

'I have been informed that The Wanta Plan, a.k.a. the Settlement with
Leo Wanta worth $4.5 trillion, agreed with the US Treasury and involving
substantial continuing taxation remittances to the US Treasury including
a prepayment amount equivalent to 35% of the principal (i.e. $1.6 trillion,
viz. $1,575,000,000,000), and $270,000,000,000 by way of 6% tax payable to the State of Virginia, may be being held up by the Federal Reserve.

The funds have been repatriated and are known to be available now at a
certain US institution. Would you please confirm to me that the situation is
as described above, and if so, would you please provide me with the Board¹s explanation for this apparent interference with the agreement reached with the US Treasury, and for the Board¹s stance concerning this matter? If the position is not as described, would you kindly provide me with a statement as to the Board's position concerning this matter, so that we may inform our international financial community subscribers accordingly? Thank you for your urgent attention to this enquiry. Christopher Story FRSA, Editor and Publisher, International Currency Review, World Reports Limited, London

Office: cstory@worldreports.org'.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 22 Jan 2008, 09:49

down 21% in a week. i think next week will be a great time to buy stocks on the bse. economy's slated to grow 9% this year and 8.5% the next

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 10:07

Disagree TO ... I'd continue to sell .... certainly on oil related markets ... until such time as a supply/demand balance is reached. Right now, supply outstrips demand - and the sub prime is shot to sh*t with little chance of immediate recovery.

In this volatile market, our learned Govt. leaders (who know fark all about finances) seek to spen £50 billion of tax payers money to slavage the lost cause that is Northern Rock - a mismanaged and greedy bank that sought a quick fix in the US mortgage market.

(Edited for Bad spelling - apologies tails!)

Last edited by on Tue 22 Jan 2008, 10:10; edited 1 time in total

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 10:08

Buck - FFS don't fark up the thread with your singular and outlandish rantings, you to$$er.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 22 Jan 2008, 10:45

oh & Also check this out:
http://www.ashleymote.co.uk/viewvideo.php?sec=view&video_id=43
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:11

From the post above:
In the meantime, it has of course been universally noticed that the international financial markets have been more than usually volatile since 10th May 2006. This volatility has had almost nothing to do with the spurious explanations typically retailed by ill-informed financial journalists working for the mainstream newspapers.

Given below is the movement of the BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange): classified as an 'emerging market', market crashes since 2006 which shows a pattern that corroborates the above statement.

http://www.rediff.com/business/1999/oct/08market.htm

Jan 21, 2008: loss of 1408 points ( 7.4% ) close at 17,605.

Jan 18, 2008: loss of 687 points ( 3.5% ) close at 19,014.

Dec 17, 2007: loss of 769 points ( 3.8% ) close at 19,261.

Nov 21, 2007: loss of 678 points ( 3.5% ) close at 18,603.

Oct 18, 2007: loss of 717 points ( 3.8% ) close at 17,998.

Aug 16, 2007: loss of 643 points ( 4.3% ) close at 14,358.

Aug 01, 2007: loss of 615 points ( 4.0% ) close at 14,936.

Apr 02, 2007: loss of 617 points ( 4.7% ) close at 12,455.

May 18, 2006: loss of 826 points ( 6.8% ) close at 11,391.

Apr 28, 1992: loss of 570 points ( 12.8% ) close at 3,870.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:19

It's not funny, Buckaroo.

Why don't you go and sign up to one of the thousands of conspiracy forums on the internet, where you're sure to meet like-minded people, instead of posting all this dirge on a cricket forum?
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:20

Merlin wrote:Disagree TO ... I'd continue to sell .... certainly on oil related markets ... until such time as a supply/demand balance is reached. Right now, supply outstrips demand - and the sub prime is shot to sh*t with little chance of immediate recovery.

In this volatile market, our learned Govt. leaders (who know fark all about finances) seek to spen £50 billion of tax payers money to slavage the lost cause that is Northern Rock - a mismanaged and greedy bank that sought a quick fix in the US mortgage market.

i dont know much about the uk market and the economy fundamentals, but i would certainly advise buying on the bombay stock exchange after a week or so. the economy is growing fast and after the bloodshed of the last few days the stocks are attractively valued. high interest rates and a strong rupee make it quite worthwhile

of course this is for the long-term buyer (3-5 years). believe me, invest now and you will at least double your money in 3 years

The One

Number of posts : 9035

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:22

Merlin wrote:Buck - FFS don't fark up the thread with your singular and outlandish rantings, you to$$er.

I just felt pity on you sheeple. hello
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:39

The One wrote:
Merlin wrote:Disagree TO ... I'd continue to sell .... certainly on oil related markets ... until such time as a supply/demand balance is reached. Right now, supply outstrips demand - and the sub prime is shot to sh*t with little chance of immediate recovery.

i dont know much about the uk market and the economy fundamentals, but i would certainly advise buying on the bombay stock exchange after a week or so. the economy is growing fast and after the bloodshed of the last few days the stocks are attractively valued. high interest rates and a strong rupee make it quite worthwhile

of course this is for the long-term buyer (3-5 years). believe me, invest now and you will at least double your money in 3 years
Aye, cannot disagree with that logic, and certainly the Indian economy and current underlying boom trend seems to point to such action.
However, here in the UK, the US sub prime collapse which contributed to Northern Rocks demise (and the expected demise of other
'lesser light' banks over the next year) is contributing to a nervous market which is on the brink of bear domination short term.
Fund managers are undoubtedly going to be cautious in their bullish activities henceforth.

It's gonna be a long haul from here on in ...

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by noelene Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:45

How long before that word recession turns into depression?

noelene

Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:52

If you happened to have been included in that £75 billion wipe out on the LSE, then yesterday would be your answer!

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:53

Merlin wrote:If you happened to have been included in that £75 billion wipe out on the LSE, then yesterday would be your answer!

PMSL Laughing
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by noelene Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:54

Don't they say when America's economy sneezes the world coughs?America is sneezing,and may well be coughing soon.I see bad times ahead.

noelene

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 11:59

noelene wrote:Don't they say when America's economy sneezes the world coughs?America is sneezing,and may well be coughing soon.I see bad times ahead.
The US had been coughing for 4 months ... the trouble is that the world looked to the Fed to bale their economy out.
Leaving it so late and offering so little to stem the downtrend has subsequently had a knock on effect on other
economies with Japan (energy short) next in line to feel the brunt.
UnHappy days .....

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by noelene Tue 22 Jan 2008, 12:05

I think if people had any sense they would be preparing for a world wide recession.When it comes to survival it is always best to take the gloomiest view when you get warning signs.
Seems like the ones with sense are buying bonds or gold.The world could slide into a recession,not plunge,so there is time still.

noelene

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 22 Jan 2008, 12:21

I'm with Buckeroo - I mean, listen to this. It can't have come from the imagination:

My life fades. The vision dims. All that remains are memories. I remember a time of chaos. Ruined dreams. This wasted land. But most of all, I remember The Road Warrior. The man we called "Max". To understand who he was, you have to go back to another time. When the world was powered by the black fuel. And the desert sprouted great cities of pipe and steel. Gone now, swept away. For reasons long forgotten, two mighty warrior tribes went to war and touched off a blaze which engulfed them all. Without fuel, they were nothing. They built a house of straw. The thundering machines sputtered and stopped. Their leaders talked and talked and talked. But nothing could stem the avalanche. Their world crumbled. The cities exploded. A whirlwind of looting, a firestorm of fear. Men began to feed on men. On the roads it was a white line nightmare. Only those mobile enough to scavenge, brutal enough to pillage would survive. The gangs took over the highways, ready to wage war for a tank of juice. And in this maelstrom of decay, ordinary men were battered and smashed. Men like Max. The warrior Max. In the roar of an engine, he lost everything. And became a shell of a man, a burnt out, desolate man, a man haunted by the demons of his past, a man who wandered out into the wasteland. And it was here, in this blighted place, that he learned to live again...

jawdrop jawdrop jawdrop
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 22 Jan 2008, 12:30

PMSL ...

Bleedin' Mel Gibson saves the world ................ yet again!
Braveheart, eat yer heart out ... Mad Max rules !!

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 22 Jan 2008, 12:37

Merlin wrote:PMSL ...

Damn well does. He's an advert for the future, as brought to you by Miller & Buckeroooooo...
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 22 Jan 2008, 12:38

Batfink Begins wrote:
Merlin wrote:PMSL ...

Damn well does. He's an advert for the future, as brought to you by Miller & Buckeroooooo...

Until thunderdome . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next