Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed?

+3
JKLever
JGK
Zat
7 posters

Go down

Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed? Empty Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed?

Post by Zat Mon 12 Jul 2010, 09:37

Hmmm?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed? Empty Re: Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed?

Post by JGK Mon 12 Jul 2010, 09:52

if they are caught getting up to any funny business they will find themselves back in the courts

How exactly are they going to police this?

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed? Empty Re: Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed?

Post by JKLever Mon 12 Jul 2010, 10:05

Hey, don't knock a mother,sister, brother threesome till you've tried it eh?
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 12 Jul 2010, 10:20

From Essex to Fife in one easy three-some!

Cue the mass exodus from Chelsford and Great Dunmow to the Scottish Lowlands ....

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Mon 12 Jul 2010, 16:31

If I had a sister who was a 9 or 10 out of 10 I'd still shag her, personally. Don't see the problem. A friend of mine once had sexual relations with his sister. We all thought it was minging until we met her whereupon it became a cast of 'fair play.'
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Has JKL's real-life identity been revealed? Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Mon 12 Jul 2010, 18:22

Chivalry Augustus wrote:If I had a sister who was a 9 or 10 out of 10 I'd still shag her, personally. Don't see the problem. A friend of mine once had sexual relations with his sister. We all thought it was minging until we met her whereupon it became a cast of 'fair play.'

I'll let tac do a bit of fixing with this piece. I don't have the receding moral standards like he does to fathom such a fix.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Mon 12 Jul 2010, 23:50

DJ_Smerk wrote:
Chivalry Augustus wrote:If I had a sister who was a 9 or 10 out of 10 I'd still shag her, personally. Don't see the problem. A friend of mine once had sexual relations with his sister. We all thought it was minging until we met her whereupon it became a cast of 'fair play.'

I'll let tac do a bit of fixing with this piece. I don't have the receding moral standards like he does to fathom such a fix.

Being Welsh you should merely add "Sage" or "Me too" . . ..
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down