Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

+8
Fred Nerk
PeterCS
lardbucket
Henry
Batman
Chivalry Augustus
LeFromage
JKLever
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... Empty Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

Post by Guest Wed 02 Mar 2011, 18:03

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... _51493392_011424258-1

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... _51494881_ton

Add to this thread as you see fit. suicide

Back to top Go down

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... Empty Re: Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

Post by JKLever Wed 02 Mar 2011, 18:10

Good thread Vilks, you can console yourself the guys above weren't wearing yellow! Wink
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... Empty Re: Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

Post by LeFromage Wed 02 Mar 2011, 18:10

He looks like a potato.

I like it when a batsman wears a jaunty cap to bat in while the wicketkeeper cowers behind his helmet like a big Jessie.

Who was big Jessie? And why or how did she or he become the poster girl or boy for all things a bit unmanly?

This game really has thrown up some questions...
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Wed 02 Mar 2011, 18:21

I think we should congratulate the fenian terrorist bastards, absolutely.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 02 Mar 2011, 18:25

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. Prior sure is looking like Bhajji keeping wickets up there.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 03 Mar 2011, 01:37

Chivalry Augustus wrote:I think we should congratulate the fenian terrorist bastards, absolutely.

Oi oi, where have you been then?
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 03 Mar 2011, 11:43

Not one 'fair play' to Vilks from an Aussie.

Shocking.
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 03 Mar 2011, 11:51

fair play ... some very nice racial vilkification there

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38084
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:24

Henry wrote:
Chivalry Augustus wrote:I think we should congratulate the fenian terrorist bastards, absolutely.

Oi oi, where have you been then?

I haven't been anywhere. This is simply the first time anything interesting has happened (on here) in months. I revel in the despair. I eat it, I drink it. It's fun. We lost to Ireland. It's a great opportunity to get some racist, sexist, and bigoted forumming in. A good week to bury epic c*ntitude (who banned that word?).

Last edited by Chivalry Augustus on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:38; edited 1 time in total
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:27

Liar. You decamped to Cricket 24/7 like a big wuss.
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:37

JKLever wrote:Liar. You decamped to Cricket 24/7 like a big wuss.

And when have I ever NOT been on cricket 24/7? I don't see anything in any of my posts prior to my absence (from here) to suggest that I had viciously decamped to another forum. In fact, I haven't been on cricket 24/7 for a while (in terms of actually posting), mainly because it's the off-season and I prefer to post about the MIGHTY NOTTINGHAMSHIRE on there. But then, I'm sorry JK, I understand with your posting habits it is difficult to spend time on another forum as well. To be quite frank, nowt has happened on here in months. Some nondescripts have vanished from the posting ranks, of course, but who cares about them?

Last edited by Chivalry Augustus on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:39; edited 1 time in total
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:39

Oooooh. RRRRROWWWW! Claws!
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:39

You need to stop taking things so seriously Gus, you've become a very angry man.
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:40

He's just hoppin' the ball and shootin' the breeze as per ever.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:41

JKLever wrote:You need to stop taking things so seriously Gus, you've become a very angry man.

F*ck off. F*ck off and defenestrate yourself from a twelfth floor window you ugly inbred bastard.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:43

Do you want to talk about it?
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:44

Lever is not ugly.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:44

JKLever wrote:Do you want to talk about it?

I think he just has.

He's let it all hang out.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:45

Aww, I missed this! loveisintheair
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:47

Henry wrote:Aww, I missed this! loveisintheair

I just turned BBC One on and the latest episode of Doctors features an old woman proclaiming that she doesn't like chickens, but rather likes donkeys. I think this is a suggestion of another kind of unconventional love. I bet a few women like donkeys.

My real-life doctor is fatter, uglier and less of a nymphomaniac than the doctors on Doctors.

Last edited by Chivalry Augustus on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:48; edited 1 time in total
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 03 Mar 2011, 13:48

Evidence base?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Thu 03 Mar 2011, 17:41

The point was, Petey-Wetey, that JKLever began this debate with a horrible slur. Now, what people do not know is that the Chivalry Augustus is just a creation of the JKLever - another of his vessels created purely to try and feed his impossible addiction to this forum. Every now and again he has to put this particular character on the back-burner to bring others into the melee, which allows him to phase others, including the Welsh peoples, Dello - all your forum favourites, namely me, plus some twats, basically - in and out of the plays dependent on the mood of the forum. The Chivalry Augustus appears during periods of strife and sinks the boot in. The Welsh appear during times of great sheep problems so that they can arrest the sheep momentum with phallic devices and intentions. The inbreds appear to deal out some of their own medicine to The Inbred Inbreds (the Australians).

JK is really clever about how he uses it, but it's not clear where Lever ends and everyone else begins. That's why he has to go around insulting other of his characters because it imparts a sense of verisimilitude to proceedings. Genius plan but this particular element of his schizophrenia has had to come clean. Sorry.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 03 Mar 2011, 23:51

I have long understood that Lever is also the one known as "Skully".
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Fri 04 Mar 2011, 09:11

TBH I'd scarcely noticed 'the Gusman' was missing.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8808
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 04 Mar 2011, 09:17

PeterCS wrote:I have long understood that Lever is also the one known as "Skully".
WTF? And personally, I didn't feel any of Gussy's "anger". I thought he was his normal witty and charming self. Perhaps JKL was feeling blue over the green victory over the navys. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105920
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next