Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

+8
Fred Nerk
PeterCS
lardbucket
Henry
Batman
Chivalry Augustus
LeFromage
JKLever
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

Post by ever hopeful Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:48

I always assumed that ALL of the other posters were one and the same person. You mean there's more than two of us?
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-07-13
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair...

Post by JKLever Fri 04 Mar 2011, 10:53

Gus has become a Mr Angry parody, yet he's posted his photo on here and can never live up to his internet image.

Come back to us Gus, you are not yet lost. It doesn't have to be this way.... rip
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 04 Mar 2011, 11:05

You are getting carried away with your own huggability, Lever.

You'll be asking Danny to be literal and starting S&L threads next.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:20

JKLever wrote:Gus has become a Mr Angry parody, yet he's posted his photo on here and can never live up to his internet image.

Come back to us Gus, you are not yet lost. It doesn't have to be this way.... rip
I'm pretty sure he only started doing his "gusman" character after he posted that picture. Was pretty normal before that I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:25

Who said the Age of Chivalry is dead?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Fri 04 Mar 2011, 12:27

Somebody get Gus to switch his av to this:

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... - Page 2 20cm%20cuddly%20paddington%20new
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Fri 04 Mar 2011, 15:47

skully wrote:
PeterCS wrote:I have long understood that Lever is also the one known as "Skully".
WTF? And personally, I didn't feel any of Gussy's "anger". I thought he was his normal witty and charming self. Perhaps JKL was feeling blue over the green victory over the navys. Cool

I've never been angry, I just try to maximise the opportunities to use profanities which not-particularly-intelligent forummers misinterpret as wanton anger. In terms of speaking of myself in the third person, I began that deliberately when somebody accused me of being an attention-seeker. I also began a series of attention-seeking threads. Everybody will note that I have started zero threads in a long time and do not have any plans to start new threads. I do have plenty of plans to annoy people and call people c*nt though. I bet you're all terrified.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Sorry lads, but at this point in time it's only fair... - Page 2 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4864
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 05 Mar 2011, 01:00

Quaking in my flip-flops.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sat 05 Mar 2011, 05:42

"I do have plenty of plans to annoy people"

All that means is you plan to keep breathing....

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8821
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sat 05 Mar 2011, 11:53

Oh Nerky, my darling, you seem to have forever held it against me that, even when I am asleep, I arouse more interest in the average individual than your good (and inimitably dull) self. Naw, but seriously now Nerky Derky. You're my favourite and I'd rape you first.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sat 05 Mar 2011, 12:58

If you had a strong enough carrot.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sun 06 Mar 2011, 03:08

Chivalry Augustus wrote:Oh Nerky, my darling, you seem to have forever held it against me that, even when I am asleep, I arouse more interest in the average individual than your good (and inimitably dull) self. Naw, but seriously now Nerky Derky. You're my favourite and I'd rape you first.

WUM blustering absolutely unconvincingly about how much they love the attention when somebody admits to being underwhelmed by their total farking hilariousness! Hold the front page!

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8821
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 06 Mar 2011, 13:04

Nerk: "We are not amused".
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 06 Mar 2011, 13:55

I rather like Gus's filibustering.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 06 Mar 2011, 14:21

It's a bit like a little fluffy cute puppy trying to be a big nasty rottweiler.
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Mar 2011, 14:27

Yup. It also kind of loses the impact when someone says "Hey guys, guess what? I'm a wind up merchant, I'm really going to annoy you all, I'm such a baddie!".

Sure you are...

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 06 Mar 2011, 15:45

I'm not a baddie, never have been. That's why everyone loves me even though I've never contributed anything of note to any cricketing or non-cricketing discussion.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 06 Mar 2011, 15:55

SO you ARE Lever in disguise ...
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 06 Mar 2011, 15:57

Fookin cheek coming from the guy who has not made a post about cricket since 2006!
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Sun 06 Mar 2011, 16:01

Very Happy

Or possibly ever.

Truth hurts, doesn't it Mr L?
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 06 Mar 2011, 16:10

This is all too cruel, you'd never find me indulging in such insulting and possibly hurtful behaviour. Hopefully you can both look within yourselves and come to a mutual understanding that neither of you is of any particular interest.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 06 Mar 2011, 16:41

PeterCS wrote:Very Happy

Or possibly ever.

Truth hurts, doesn't it Mr L?

Dunno matey, I don't forum to gain kudos points from fellow forummers. I am just huggable because I am.
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Chivalry Augustus Sun 06 Mar 2011, 16:50

Fat people say that a lot.
Chivalry Augustus
Chivalry Augustus

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 06 Mar 2011, 17:09

I love you all. The fact that you are all oddities does it for me.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 07 Mar 2011, 23:24

Fred Nerk wrote: "I do have plenty of plans to annoy people"

All that means is you plan to keep breathing....

and who said Victorians don't do irony?
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2