Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yes..it's time for ....another I blame Skully thread

2 posters

Go down

yes..it's time for  ....another I blame Skully thread Empty yes..it's time for ....another I blame Skully thread

Post by horace Thu 06 Nov 2014, 23:36

I blame Skully for:
    [* the last I blame Skully thread not being on the front page or hereabouts
    the preposterous numbers of useless spivs infecting national teams, esp tests
    the existence of Brad Haddin and the failure of the Spiv press for failing to ever interrogate his carp career
    the number of boring spivs in the media - esp Kjnr, Tubby, Bung, slats- as well as Nicholas
    for knobs such as Corey Bernardi, Kevvy Andrews, the MM, Bronny, the other Bish, Brandis, Morrison,
    for not going hard enough on Phil Hughes]
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

yes..it's time for  ....another I blame Skully thread Empty Re: yes..it's time for ....another I blame Skully thread

Post by skully Fri 07 Nov 2014, 03:27

Slow day, h?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105917
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

yes..it's time for  ....another I blame Skully thread Empty Re: yes..it's time for ....another I blame Skully thread

Post by horace Fri 07 Nov 2014, 03:32

aye S...end of cup week is always slow...plus there have been no new scandals about the State Govt...there is a game of clown cricket on down the road, but doubt I will even watch it on the telly...on the upside the day is a cracker...sunny and low 30s...

tomorrow I will watch some grade cricket
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down