Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky

+13
Basil
JGK
PearlJ
eowyn
doremi
Brass Monkey
holcs
JKLever
*Buckaroo*
tac
furriner
taipan
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky Empty 'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky

Post by Fred Nerk Fri 25 Apr 2008, 03:18

Doesn't concern anybody here what you do or don't do, you tedious little turd. But if you really need a thread to troll on, you can have this one.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8816
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky Empty Re: 'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky

Post by taipan Fri 25 Apr 2008, 07:01

What is this all about?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky Empty Re: 'To whom it may concern I don't forget or forgive' Bucky

Post by furriner Fri 25 Apr 2008, 07:19

taipan wrote:What is this all about?

This.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 25 Apr 2008, 07:22

That's bloody stupid even for him.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Apr 2008, 07:25

Depends how you read it . . .

Was he saying he doesn't forget those who gave up their lives nor forgive the terrible waste? It's not clear to me that he was taking a shot at anyone . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Fri 25 Apr 2008, 07:26

Come in Bucky, we eagerly await your clarification. Or not.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 25 Apr 2008, 09:15

I see he chose not to make a comment.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:13

Fred Nerk wrote:Doesn't concern anybody here what you do or don't do, you tedious little turd. But if you really need a thread to troll on, you can have this one.

I am constantly amazed at the amount of unconscious racism that spouts out of Aus and English forummers. this is the result of constant media-badgering and psy-ops that the non-white is no good. My strong feeling.

First it was Danny who called me little and now it is you. May I ask you who has given you this liberty ?

is little ~ New Subi ?
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:17

Little is a racist term?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:18

Bucky, you're the most racist 'little' turd on the forum.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:19

*Buckaroo* wrote:
Fred Nerk wrote:Doesn't concern anybody here what you do or don't do, you tedious little turd. But if you really need a thread to troll on, you can have this one.

I am constantly amazed at the amount of unconscious racism that spouts out of Aus and English forummers. this is the result of constant media-badgering and psy-ops that the non-white is no good. My strong feeling.

First it was Danny who called me little and now it is you. May I ask you who has given you this liberty ?

is little ~ New Subi ?

Would you rather be called a big turd?

Your choice. You can either be a little pile of turd or a big one?

Didn't realise calling some one a bit of shoite was rascist though. Oh i forgot, you live in a completely different reality of the persecution complex!!
holcs
holcs

Number of posts : 5481

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:22

To be fair, gentlemen, the use of little, implying lesser or not of equal importance, when referring to non-whites can be taken as a racist slight . . . or so it has been explained to me
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:23

this is the same word used by McGrath and Hayden to abuse Murali and Bhaji.

little qunt ©McGrath
little weed ©Hayden
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:24

taipan wrote:Little is a racist term?

It's been seen to be used mostly against non-whites.

Last edited by *Buckaroo* on Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:24

"First it was Danny who called me little and now it is you. May I ask you who has given you this liberty ?"

The 'little' may be a measure of your dick, your brain, your IQ, your mind, your vision, your height, your significance, or any combination or all of the above. I'll leave you to work out which of those shoes fit. It is nothing to do with your nationality or your race, about which I care not a flying toenail.

And 'may I ask you' who I need to apply to FOR 'that liberty', you precious windbag?

(How about responding to Furry's challenge two posts above yours?)

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:29

Fred Nerk wrote:"First it was Danny who called me little and now it is you. May I ask you who has given you this liberty ?"

The 'little' may be a measure of your dick, your brain, your IQ, your mind, your vision, your height, your significance, or any combination or all of the above. I'll leave you to work out which of those shoes fit. It is nothing to do with your nationality or your race, about which I care not a flying toenail.

And 'may I ask you' who I need to apply to FOR 'that liberty', you precious windbag?

What would happen if Furry called him little?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:29

tac wrote:To be fair, gentlemen, the use of little, implying lesser or not of equal importance, when referring to non-whites can be taken as a racist slight . . . or so it has been explained to me

No it just means small - as in the size of anything!.

Talk people being precious!!!!!
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by holcs Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:30

taipan wrote:
Fred Nerk wrote:"First it was Danny who called me little and now it is you. May I ask you who has given you this liberty ?"

What would happen if Furry called him little?

He'd find a way for Furri to be a rascist as well. That is almost as certain as death and taxes!
holcs
holcs

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:34

Strange that Bucky is the only non racist on the board.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:36

holcs wrote:
tac wrote:To be fair, gentlemen, the use of little, implying lesser or not of equal importance, when referring to non-whites can be taken as a racist slight . . . or so it has been explained to me

No it just means small - as in the size of anything!.

Talk people being precious!!!!!

Actually, holcsy, there's nowt precious about it . . . I find the hatred that some are displaying on this thread a little unsavoury . . . it seems that Buckaroo has won if everyone suddenly resorts to posting hateful abuse . . .

Just laugh at the silly bugger . . . or ignore him.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:40

Well, I personally have seen plenty of people, very fair-minded, balanced, loving, sharing types who immigrate to west.

But when they return they do not bring back any such qualities. But they come back as changed people full of suspiscion, mistrust, highly exagerrated racial sense, community mindedness, narrow-mindedness etc.

It seems somethings wrong in the air of these countries viz UK, Aus, US etc that makes a mockery of any good qualities humans may have. Something is seriously wrong there. And the racism lurks in the air of these countries.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:41

Oh do ****** off Bucky.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:43

No Tacky, with the greatest respect that's crap. 'Ignore him' means forum round him. It means feed his fantasy that he's got the forum bluffed.

He wants attention. There's two kinds. And behind all the bluff bluster and bullshit he doesn't like the other kind any more than your old sparring partner GD did.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:46

*Buckaroo* wrote:

is little ~ New Subi ?

I called tac little yesterday and he's a 6'5", 17+ stone Australian.

Get the chips off your shoulder, you little racist.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 25 Apr 2008, 11:46

Fred Nerk wrote:No Tacky, with the greatest respect that's crap. 'Ignore him' means forum round him. It means feed his fantasy that he's got the forum bluffed.

He wants attention. There's two kinds. And behind all the bluff bluster and bullshit he doesn't like the other kind any more than your old sparring partner GD did.

Sorry, Fred, but Buckaroo thrives on this stuff . . . GD was a simple soul who got in above his head . . .

Just fill this thread with abuse, and then watch the silly bugger report it . . . you know it'll happen.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next