Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will Pakistan be safe?

3 posters

Go down

When will Pakistan be safe? Empty When will Pakistan be safe?

Post by Batman Tue 09 Jun 2009, 19:26

Is there a day when some bomb doesn't blast somewhere around some mosque or a hotel?
Hopefully the Pak army/ISI is finally realizing the gravity of the frankienstien they have created and wipe out the likes of Taliban/Qaeda/LeT etc. once and for all with help from NATO. The chickens have come home to roost big time. Yet again another hotel bombed. At this rate they won't be safe for touring for another 2 decades.

On the positive side villagers who suffered from a bomb blast in their local mosque attacked the Taliban holed up in their village among four others and killed 11 of them while they drove them out of 3 villages. Sign that people have had enough of the devils?

Sad to see so many people dying. Wish the Generals [chief among them Zia] and ISI had foreseen the consequences of their acts much sooner and hadn't taken their country and people on this path of never ending violence and destruction!

Last edited by Batman on Tue 09 Jun 2009, 23:07; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

When will Pakistan be safe? Empty Re: When will Pakistan be safe?

Post by The One Tue 09 Jun 2009, 20:41

i dont know if villagers taking up arms is a good thing, the army and the government should be pursuing the war. of course the end result is good, but it just leads to more lawlessness

as for when, who knows? 10 years? 20 years? the changes need to be deep - socially, with the education system, the strategic thinking. i wish them the best. finally it affects all of us

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Jun 2009, 21:26

I probably won't be visiting for a while, I know that...

Back to top Go down

Post by mynah Tue 09 Jun 2009, 21:37

The way things are going they should abolish the place and start anew. When you have guys who blow up girls' schools to make statements, you have a serious problem. Are there any real men in Pakistan left to tackle this problem and make the country safe again for thinking people?
mynah
mynah

When will Pakistan be safe? APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3385
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down