Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December Post Count

+13
embee
horace
lardbucket
doremi
Shoeshine
Brass Monkey
Batman
buckSH
Merlin
taipan
skully
JKLever
ten years after
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

December Post Count - Page 2 Empty Re: December Post Count

Post by Batman Wed 09 Dec 2009, 13:12

Listen Danny, I have put the record straight as best as I can. Believe what you choose to. I have no interest in taking this any further since it will only encourage a person or two here to have a shitfest all over again at my expense. Thats what they live for. If you think I am a liar, than no big deal. Like I should care. There are plenty good threads going around here with good people in them and I will gladly post there if I am no longer required on this thread...

Take it or leave it! I am not obliged to answer your questions beyond this point. make your own conclusions and keep them to yourselves.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 09 Dec 2009, 13:15

Batman wrote:Listen Danny, I have put the record straight as best as I can. Believe what you choose to. I have no interest in taking this any further since it will only encourage a person or two here to have a shitfest all over again at my expense. Thats what they live for. If you think I am a liar, than no big deal. Like I should care. There are plenty good threads going around here with good people in them and I will gladly post there if I am no longer required on this thread...

Take it or leave it! I am not obliged to answer your questions beyond this point. make your own conclusions and keep them to yourselves.

The record isn't very straight though. You keep changing everything. Is the 'keep them to yourselves' thing a threat about reporting me? You know, for racism - because I've said things you don't like?
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 09 Dec 2009, 14:10

Brass Monkey wrote:
Batman wrote:Listen Danny, I have put the record straight as best as I can. Believe what you choose to. I have no interest in taking this any further since it will only encourage a person or two here to have a shitfest all over again at my expense. Thats what they live for. If you think I am a liar, than no big deal. Like I should care. There are plenty good threads going around here with good people in them and I will gladly post there if I am no longer required on this thread...

The record isn't very straight though. You keep changing everything. Is the 'keep them to yourselves' thing a threat about reporting me? You know, for racism - because I've said things you don't like?

Sigh. This is so leading to nowhere. Ok let me keep this brief. If I reported people just because I didn't like what they said or applied racism to it like Bucky does in everything -THAN taipworm and Mrs. Buckeroo from Aus would have been the first hits from my side and not skully. Thats one thing. The second thing is that since you yourself said this forum is a free forum and where people can abuse here if they so wish, then I will have to ask you who are you to question what I can think or do on a free forum? I am certain you will have a wonderful evening in taipworm's company so please excuse me while I take your leave and enjoy the evening.....
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 09 Dec 2009, 15:23

Batman wrote:The second thing is that since you yourself said this forum is a free forum and where people can abuse here if they so wish, then I will have to ask you who are you to question what I can think or do on a free forum?

Nobody's doubting your right to report someone, hence the fact the report button is in this place. It doesn't mean that 'the honour system' should be broken just because you dish some shit out (either in reciprocation or as an initiation) and can't take any back. Dello has stated in the past that the French owners - who probably aren't into the semantics of English - would rather be lazy and cull a forum rather than delve into the accusations put forward by these 'victims'. This isn't school, this isn't the playground - 'telling on' people is just plain immature, you have little or no evidence of actual racism apart from a constant racial slur that people use, yet you continue to maintain the stance of a righteous victim who's standing up against a tirade of prejudice.

There's a huge difference between saying what you like on a place and continually threatening people with possible forum Armageddon on the back of you being put out a bit.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 09 Dec 2009, 15:43

Brass Monkey wrote:
Batman wrote:The second thing is that since you yourself said this forum is a free forum and where people can abuse here if they so wish, then I will have to ask you who are you to question what I can think or do on a free forum?

There's a huge difference between saying what you like on a place and continually threatening people with possible forum Armageddon on the back of you being put out a bit.

I didn't 'threaten' anybody. Just warned once. Definately not continually. If that is what you call 'continually threatening people', than what can I say - be my guest!
Rolling Eyes
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 09 Dec 2009, 16:03

Batman wrote:I didn't 'threaten' anybody. Just warned once. Definately not continually. If that is what you call 'continually threatening people', than what can I say - be my guest!
Rolling Eyes

By the fact you only quoted that portion of my post, I'll take it that you agreed with it. Good stuff man. It's not a warning - a warning is cautionary advice about something that could occur, a threat is you declaring that you mean to report skully if he didn't stay out of your way. It is only one occasion but one that will become continuous if he do whatever the f*ck you want him to do.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Wed 09 Dec 2009, 16:27

Brass Monkey wrote:
Batman wrote:I didn't 'threaten' anybody. Just warned once. Definately not continually. If that is what you call 'continually threatening people', than what can I say - be my guest!
Rolling Eyes

By the fact you only quoted that portion of my post, I'll take it that you agreed with it. Good stuff man. It's not a warning - a warning is cautionary advice about something that could occur, a threat is you declaring that you mean to report skully if he didn't stay out of your way. It is only one occasion but one that will become continuous if he do whatever the f*ck you want him to do.

What would you like for breakfast mate? I mean don't you have something more productive to do with your time than give lectures to someone you called a 'liar' and a 'threat maker' on an internet forum meant for 'free speech'.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Wed 09 Dec 2009, 19:58

FWIW, Zat did report Vikas, or atleast say he did, for some weak reason.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 09 Dec 2009, 21:11

I see once again some of our forum buddies from "South Asia" can't hack it when they are referred to as anything but "jolly nice guys".

The HR departments throughout "South Asia" must be overrun with shattered personas then. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 10 Dec 2009, 02:27

doremi wrote:FWIW, Zat did report Vikas, or atleast say he did, for some weak reason.
Is there any other sort?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu 10 Dec 2009, 05:02

doremi wrote:FWIW, Zat did report Vikas, or atleast say he did, for some weak reason.

You just spoiled Danny's fun. Now who will he call a 'liar'? And where will taipworm fish with his bait?
Rolling Eyes
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 10 Dec 2009, 06:04

Hey FQ, if Zat actually did report report someone, don't you think Dello would have ridiculed him, the same way as he did you, Bucky and tac?

Or is this too logical for you, the way most things are?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 10 Dec 2009, 06:51

Zat is gonna be so p!ssed when he sees the mirth he's missed. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 22 Dec 2015, 20:00

Re: post counts (this thread was the first in my search):

By my estimate skully might approach 100K by the end of next year, if he continues to post at the rate he has over the last 8 years.

That's a hella lot of SGDTtery.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38112

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 22 Dec 2015, 20:06

Oh and what a weak thread. That Batman, eh? What a hoot.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 22 Dec 2015, 22:18

I liked Battys unique take on matters. Do not recall having read this thread. Meh.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 22 Dec 2015, 22:37

Odd nowadays to read a thread where Monkeh is shite festing. Nowadays Danny iis the gentle middle aged sage of the forum..

Sadly the meerkat on humour bypass is still the same. Seems to enjoy winding up those from the subi con. After all these years he is yet to say something positive about any non whitey. Tac had him well pegged. Misery and colonial attitudes - thy name is Nigel
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 22 Dec 2015, 22:54

taipan wrote:You must persuade MB to post the Ganguly story. Then the place will be hopping.

Cant remember the lb story ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26215
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 23 Dec 2015, 00:01

horace wrote:Odd nowadays to read a thread where Monkeh is shite festing. Nowadays Danny iis the gentle middle aged sage of the forum..

Sadly the meerkat on humour bypass is still the same. Seems to enjoy winding up those from the subi con. After all these years he is yet to say something positive about any non whitey. Tac had him well pegged. Misery and colonial attitudes - thy name is Nigel

Oh dear. It's the man who doesn't follow my posts again.

And what is wrong with a colonial attitude? It built Australia and many countries around the world. Of course your knowledge of history is on the poor side. But then again, you are one of those who believes only whiteys can be racist.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 23 Dec 2015, 00:15

lardbucket wrote:Re: post counts (this thread was the first in my search):

By my estimate skully might approach 100K by the end of next year, if he continues to post at the rate he has over the last 8 years.

No chance. Lucky to knock over 300 posts in a month these days. Be lucky to make 90K.

And what an amusing thread. Some of us were in full feisty mode back then. Laughing
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 23 Dec 2015, 01:24

Three decent forummers on this thread missing in inaction.

Saaad days.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 23 Dec 2015, 01:43

taipan wrote:
horace wrote:Odd nowadays to read a thread where Monkeh is shite festing. Nowadays Danny iis the gentle middle aged sage of the forum..

Oh dear. It's the man who doesn't follow my posts again.

And what is wrong with a colonial attitude? It built Australia and many countries around the world. Of course your knowledge of history is on the poor side. But then again, you are one of those who believes only whiteys can be racist.

And a tad non festive there guys. find an S&L thread quick.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 26 Dec 2015, 01:14

Won't make 2000 this month ... lowest ever?

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 26 Dec 2015, 04:32

<2000 for December IS unheard-of for us.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Sat 26 Dec 2015, 09:45

skully wrote:<2000 for December IS unheard-of for us.
blame the summer schedule. a load of bbl and the weakest windies side ever to tour
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next