Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster

+9
Fred Nerk
Ethics? The Gall!
embee
JGK
OP Tipping
taipan
furriner
lardbucket
Red
13 posters

Go down

Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster Empty Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster

Post by Red Sat 08 Aug 2015, 01:40

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/the-ashes/ian-healy-blames-wags-for-ashes-disaster-20150807-gitw4r.html

Clearly technique is not the problem.

Meanwhile Punter thinks half the team might never play a test again.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/ashes-2015-ricky-ponting-expects-test-end-for-up-to-half-of-australias-squad-20150807-giuix3.html

While Warne turns the blowtorch on 'horrific' Smith.

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/the-ashes/ashes-2015-shane-warne-hits-out-at-horrific-steve-smith-dismissal-20150807-giui6x.html
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17099
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster Empty Re: Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster

Post by lardbucket Sat 08 Aug 2015, 23:41

Did the English WAGS adversely affect their teams performance?

Silly theory ... if it really 'worked', the solution might be to get the WAGs to shag the opposition players ...

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38573
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster Empty Re: Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster

Post by furriner Sun 09 Aug 2015, 05:27

Or shag the fans. Just one fan. An Indian fan.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12538
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 09 Aug 2015, 08:58

Do you have effigies of the WAGs, my good sir?

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sun 09 Aug 2015, 09:03

Just the inflatable kind.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by OP Tipping Mon 10 Aug 2015, 11:30

Stupid thing to say.

Mind you, I can't explain what happened either.
OP Tipping
OP Tipping

Ian Healy blames WAGs for Ashes disaster Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4680
Registration date : 2008-01-10
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 10 Aug 2015, 11:42

furriner wrote:Or shag the fans.  Just one fan.  An Indian fan.  

That still only gives you a 1 in a billion chance.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 10 Aug 2015, 17:16

Is Healy's niece still a WAG?

maybe he got some scoop about a bitchfest

WAGs are a distraction if they are there ...and they are also a distraction if they arent there

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26312

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Mon 10 Aug 2015, 23:55

embee wrote:WAGs are a distraction if they are there ...and they are also a distraction if they arent there
ok. turn the whole squad into eunuchs
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Number of posts : 1911
Registration date : 2012-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 11 Aug 2015, 00:35

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
embee wrote:WAGs are a distraction if they are there ...and they are also a distraction if they arent there
ok.  turn the whole squad into eunuchs

11 Wattos vs 11 Belfs

embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Tue 11 Aug 2015, 02:06

Recent evidence suggests Watto is even crap at being a eunuch....

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8927
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 11 Aug 2015, 02:28

Fred Nerk wrote:Recent evidence suggests Watto is even crap at being a eunuch....

[cough] Michael Slater [cough]
embee
embee

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 11 Aug 2015, 09:38

Well, i don't agree that the WAG's lost us the series but i can understand where Heals is coming from. In previous tours the WAGS were only allowed to join the tour once the series had been decided. Apparently this is no longer the case so you have the situation where the WAG's are on holiday but the men are working. All you married guys out there can imagine the pressure & nagging for attention the players must have been experiencing. To put it another way, how many of you take your wives/girlfriends to work every day? It MUST be a distraction.
As i said, this is not the reason we lost but it sure as hell did'nt help.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 11 Aug 2015, 09:47

Big Dog wrote:Well, i don't agree that the WAG's lost us the series but i can understand where Heals is coming from. In previous tours the WAGS were only allowed to join the tour once the series had been decided. Apparently this is no longer the case so you have the situation where the WAG's are on holiday but the men are working. All you married guys out there can imagine the pressure & nagging for attention the players must have been experiencing. To put it another way, how many of you take your wives/girlfriends to work every day? It MUST be a distraction.

Hmm. I work from home a lot in the evenings. My woman just gets on and does her own thing. Are the WAGs so needy that they can't understand the need for their partners to earn the money that's keeping them in diamonds and ridiculously large SUVs? Damn... if my woman was earning that sort of money and taking me on tour, I'd be out on the razzle or whatever else constantly. As for the bitchiness, well.... I've never been one to listen to such dogshit.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 11 Aug 2015, 09:50

Brass Monkey wrote:
Big Dog wrote:Well, i don't agree that the WAG's lost us the series but i can understand where Heals is coming from. In previous tours the WAGS were only allowed to join the tour once the series had been decided. Apparently this is no longer the case so you have the situation where the WAG's are on holiday but the men are working. All you married guys out there can imagine the pressure & nagging for attention the players must have been experiencing. To put it another way, how many of you take your wives/girlfriends to work every day? It MUST be a distraction.

Hmm. I work from home a lot in the evenings. My woman just gets on and does her own thing. Are the WAGs so needy that they can't understand the need for their partners to earn the money that's keeping them in diamonds and ridiculously large SUVs? Damn... if my woman was earning that sort of money and taking me on tour, I'd be out on the razzle or whatever else constantly. As for the bitchiness, well.... I've never been one to listen to such dogshit.

Well i'm just surmising but it seems logical to me.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Tue 11 Aug 2015, 10:34

Big Dog wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:

it seems bloody silly to me
the girls know this is their mens job. they know the job depends on performance. theyre adults not brainless airheaded children

dont any of the english wags attend the matches? how much of a distraction is it for the home team to have their families around?

we were beaten for the simple reason that we cant play the moving ball. Any of us with any objectivity were saying this would happen before the team left. running around blaming evil titty magic for the mens poor showing is just the sort of ****** stupid comment youd except from a knobjockey like healy
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 11 Aug 2015, 10:38

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Big Dog wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:

the girls know this is their mens job.  they know the job depends on performance.  theyre adults not brainless airheaded children

dont any of the english wags attend the matches?  how much of a distraction is it for the home team to have their families around?  

we were beaten for the simple reason that we cant play the moving ball.  Any of us with any objectivity were saying this would happen before the team left.  running around blaming evil titty magic for the mens poor showing is just the sort of ****** stupid comment youd except from a knobjockey like healy

Ah, ETG jumps in to defend the women.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethics? The Gall! Tue 11 Aug 2015, 12:57

ahhh etg jumps in to attack ian healy
Ethics? The Gall!
Ethics? The Gall!

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 11 Aug 2015, 19:18

Surely one of the most stupid things Healy has said ... so far.

Sadly I am sure he can do worse.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Tue 11 Aug 2015, 19:35

the next time he opens his mouth

tricycle

Number of posts : 13355
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Wed 12 Aug 2015, 09:37

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/the-ashes/ashes-2015-banning-wags-could-lead-to-divorces-head-selector-rod-marsh-warns-20150811-gix25d.html

According to Marsh banning the WAGS might lead to divorces.

The grapevine is strong that there was conflict between the wives of Clarke and Warner though.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17099
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Wed 12 Aug 2015, 09:41

Red wrote:http://www.theage.com.au/sport/cricket/the-ashes/ashes-2015-banning-wags-could-lead-to-divorces-head-selector-rod-marsh-warns-20150811-gix25d.html

According to Marsh banning the WAGS might lead to divorces.

The grapevine is strong that there was conflict between the wives of Clarke and Warner though.

Well i can still remember Rod Marsh plonking two slabs of Swan Lager on the bar at the Kings Head in Earls Court in 1977. He did'nt seen too worried about divorce then.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsay no.2 Sat 15 Aug 2015, 17:15

Ethics? The Gall! wrote:
Big Dog wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:

the girls know this is their mens job.  they know the job depends on performance.  theyre adults not brainless airheaded children

dont any of the english wags attend the matches?  how much of a distraction is it for the home team to have their families around?  

we were beaten for the simple reason that we cant play the moving ball.  Any of us with any objectivity were saying this would happen before the team left.  running around blaming evil titty magic for the mens poor showing is just the sort of ****** stupid comment youd except from a knobjockey like healy

I wouldn't be so sure of that.

But I fully agree with you blaming the WAGs is pretty weak, almost as weak as your top six. But not quite.

Lindsay no.2

Number of posts : 1267
Registration date : 2015-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down