Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus, this place is dead (II)

+4
Nath
lardbucket
furriner
skully
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Jesus, this place is dead (II) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jesus, this place is dead (II)

Post by furriner Today at 10:00

Goddamnit.

He was a wonderful, wonderful person.  

If possible, anyone, please PM me about him.  I’d like to know who he was, whatever is appropriate.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12536
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Jesus, this place is dead (II) - Page 3 Empty Re: Jesus, this place is dead (II)

Post by Maddog Today at 12:10

Also about Horrie?  Has he gone?

And @Maddog?   Get ******. [/quote]

You get F. . . . . instead, you pathetic bore. Another one who thinks he's amusing but you're actually about as interesting as last weekend's chicken leftovers.

Horace was nothing like what is being described. He was a marxist, far left agitator, incredibly rude about English cricketers as well as English people in general, plus i happen to know that he played at an extremely low cricketing level and btw 90% of his posts were aggressive BS. I was playing at a better level at 16 then he ever did and i am now 47 and retired from the game.
It's a shame when anyone dies, YES, but i've just had a good 30 minutes look through his posting history and not only is it clear from the sheer number of posts that he should have got himself a life ages ago, but from the insulting language and attitude it's obvious that he never learned any common manners in his time on the planet.

One less arrogant knob on the forum, 5 or 6 to go, then it might, might, become somewhere thousands of people want to spend time at, rather than about 20 old men battling to see who can be the most conceited and frankly, most unfunny.
But the forum history shows that it'll never grow whilst the same old 5 or 6 gobshites rule the roost.

Maddog

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2024-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Today at 12:13

furriner wrote:Goddamnit.

He was a wonderful, wonderful person.  

If possible, anyone, please PM me about him.  I’d like to know who he was, whatever is appropriate.

You couldn't BE more wrong.
He was an arrogant, rude, insulting, conceited old man. A true marxist and spent far too much time here proving how aggressive and unfunny he was.
People like him put loads and i mean loads of cricket players and fans i know off the forum. It's why we all post on another sporting forum which includes cricket but is not exclusively dedicated to it. Horrie was horrible.

Maddog

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2024-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Today at 12:51

You sad sack of shit.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 106496
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3