Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo

+7
G.Wood
JGK
Henry
Nath
Basil
Zat
PlanetPakistan
11 posters

Go down

No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo Empty No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 25 Sep 2010, 21:41

According to Geo( Pakistani channel) Scotland Yard have NOT found any evidence against the trio

ICC on the other hand may still TAKE action.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo Empty Re: No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo

Post by Zat Sat 25 Sep 2010, 22:08

Ban Pakistan.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo Empty Re: No evidence against the suspended trio:Geo

Post by Basil Sat 25 Sep 2010, 23:18

PlanetPakistan wrote:According to Geo( Pakistani channel) Scotland Yard have NOT found any evidence against the trio

If UK police can't find proof that anyone in the UK has been defrauded then they won't prosecute. That's a long way from saying that the players did not act in a corrupt manner.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 25 Sep 2010, 23:47

offcourse...
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sat 25 Sep 2010, 23:54

TBH i don't even understand this issue

There are reports that Mazhar Majeed is also cleared to run his football club, now how exactly can Mazhar be cleared when apparently the fake Shiekh caught him red handed?
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 00:24

Entrapment would be my guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sun 26 Sep 2010, 00:44

*buries head in the sand* "nope, no evidence here!"
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11981
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 26 Sep 2010, 00:48

vilkrang wrote:Entrapment would be my guess.
...but isn't that how fake Shiekh catches most of his people?
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 26 Sep 2010, 00:49

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 26 Sep 2010, 01:35

isn't the NOTW video footage evidence? It's as damning evidence as you can get assuming it was recorded before the no balls were bowled.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 26 Sep 2010, 01:46

Henry wrote:isn't the NOTW video footage evidence? It's as damning evidence as you can get assuming it was recorded before the no balls were bowled.
yeah, seems like a very black and white issue
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sun 26 Sep 2010, 02:58

PlanetPakistan wrote:According to Geo( Pakistani channel) Scotland Yard have NOT found any evidence against the trio

They don't need to find any evidence, it has already been handed to them on a plate.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 26 Sep 2010, 03:19

Perhaps there will be a legal loophole where the accused players can claim that the bookmakers predictions of the no balls were extreme coincidence, but there is no actual physical evidence of them working with the bookmaker.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 26 Sep 2010, 03:19

Although the guy who was arrested is the manager of a few of the players so his connection with them is pretty solid.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Sep 2010, 10:03

PlanetPakistan wrote:
vilkrang wrote:Entrapment would be my guess.
...but isn't that how fake Shiekh catches most of his people?
Yep, and most people he catches do not face criminal charges and when they do more often than not they get away with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 27 Sep 2010, 01:43

Judge Lara may have ruled that the video was hearsay
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Mon 27 Sep 2010, 07:50

Hair passes his verdict

link

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:09

Josh Carney wrote:Hair passes his verdict

link
Seems reasonable, however I would add that I don't have a problem with ball tampering because every country does it. A good friend of mine used to play for the Sussex youth team when Luke Wright was there and he said it's ingrained into cricketers from a pretty young age that whenever you get a chance you should try to tamper with the ball. I don't imagine it's different at other counties or indeed other countries.

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 27 Sep 2010, 11:39

vilkrang wrote:

link
Seems reasonable, however I would add that I don't have a problem with ball tampering because every country does it. A good friend of mine used to play for the Sussex youth team when Luke Wright was there and he said it's ingrained into cricketers from a pretty young age that whenever you get a chance you should try to tamper with the ball. I don't imagine it's different at other counties or indeed other countries.

Surrey most definitely indulged in a bit of ball-tampering in their championship match at New Road. Not that it did them any good though!
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 27 Sep 2010, 21:27

Basil wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

link

Surrey most definitely indulged in a bit of ball-tampering in their championship match at New Road. Not that it did them any good though!

New Road was under water again?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 27 Sep 2010, 21:32

taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

link

Happily not.
Basil
Basil

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 27 Sep 2010, 21:39

Basil wrote:
taipan wrote:
Basil wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

link

Happily not.

You have a drought?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Tue 28 Sep 2010, 00:19

The suspended players have been selected as reserves for a Pakistani regional T20 competition.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 02 Oct 2010, 03:50

G.Wood wrote:Judge Lara may have ruled that the video was hearsay

gold

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down