Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The suspected death of JKLever - another FB coffin nail?

+10
eowyn
lardbucket
tac
DJ_Smerk
horace
PeterCS
WideWally
G.Wood
skully
Zat
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The suspected death of JKLever - another FB coffin nail? - Page 3 Empty Re: The suspected death of JKLever - another FB coffin nail?

Post by horace Thu 04 Nov 2010, 04:55

eowyn wrote:Has anyone heard anything from Lee since that fateful day?

horrie, merls got fed up, he might turn up again if the Ashes proves eventful.

what could Merls possibly get fed up with???...the tories are back in power, working folk are again to be further downtrodden by a merciless govt and england are about to slaughter the Australians ...
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

The suspected death of JKLever - another FB coffin nail? - Page 3 Empty Re: The suspected death of JKLever - another FB coffin nail?

Post by Zat Thu 04 Nov 2010, 05:28

merls was only ever happy when he had something to whinge about. The wave of (to him) positives probably sent him over the edge.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 04 Nov 2010, 05:34

hmmn...a well made argument...having so little to whinge about aside from his doppelganger taips was prolly the tipping point
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 04 Nov 2010, 21:44

horace wrote:hmmn...a well made argument...having so little to whinge about aside from his doppelganger taips was prolly the tipping point

Ah Horrie you almost made a good post.

Come again
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 04 Nov 2010, 21:47

get ******* taips

That's the last thing the world needs
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 04 Nov 2010, 21:52

G.Wood wrote:get ******* taips

That's the last thing the world needs

Jeez RD. I need it.

How about you?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 04 Nov 2010, 21:56

nah, I'm good
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 04 Nov 2010, 21:57

What's her name?

Red?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 04 Nov 2010, 23:27

When my baby's walking down the street
I see red, I see red, I see red.
How could someone wicked walk around free
I see red, I see red, I see red
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Growler Fri 05 Nov 2010, 00:12

horace wrote:

what could Merls possibly get fed up with???...the tories are back in power, working folk are again to be further downtrodden by a merciless govt and england are about to slaughter the Australians ...

I'd question all three of your assertions Horace.

1. The tories may be back in "government", but certainly not in power.

2. The way we're going, "working folk" will soon be extinct. In their latest wheeze, it looks like all employers are to be forced to contribute to a pension scheme for their staff, as if they haven't enough government forms to complete and hoops to jump through.

3. Stop woofing. It's not beyond possibility that England will beat Aus, but slaughter - no way at all. Have you forgotten that our batsmen have a tendency to play single malt shots with blended whisky ability and weasel-piss current form?

Quickly back to points 1 and 2. The government are nothing more than a sick joke. Just three examples

Defence - we're an island nation, so we're scrapping the Nimrod maritime fleet project. We're scrapping the Harrier force with years of service left in them. We're comissioning 2 carriers but they won't have fighters on them for years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . We have more shiny-arses in the Ministry than combat troops - but guess which is suffering the cuts ......

Banking Regulation - the wankers who put the country on its arse needed bailing out so we taxpayers own huge swathes of the industry. The big nobs are still paying themselves millions, making profits in the billions, yet still won't lend (or if they do, charge usurious rates of interest considering the BoE base rate has been 1/2% for almost 2 years), pay pennies in interest, and are generally laughing at us all .....

Crime, law and order - motorists & householders facing more & more summary fines while wee scrotes making the neighbourhood a fcuking misery for all & sundry are virtually untouchable. Get caught smoking tobacco (still a legal substance) in the wrong place and you WILL be fined £50, get caught with cannabis (has always been illegal) if you get a caution you've been punished ......

The state of the country can probably be summed up in the lyrics of this song.

Politicians - I've pulled the bog-chain over better than every last one of them.

Please forgive the rant ( but I feel better for it )
Growler
Growler

The suspected death of JKLever - another FB coffin nail? - Page 3 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2286
Registration date : 2007-10-13
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Fri 05 Nov 2010, 03:13

no wuzzes grr-man...a good analysis..tho the banker nobs still raking it in are the tory mates
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Nov 2010, 03:51

Growler wrote:
horace wrote:

I'd question all three of your assertions Horace.

1. The tories may be back in "government", but certainly not in power.

2. The way we're going, "working folk" will soon be extinct. In their latest wheeze, it looks like all employers are to be forced to contribute to a pension scheme for their staff, as if they haven't enough government forms to complete and hoops to jump through.

3. Stop woofing. It's not beyond possibility that England will beat Aus, but slaughter - no way at all. Have you forgotten that our batsmen have a tendency to play single malt shots with blended whisky ability and weasel-piss current form?

Quickly back to points 1 and 2. The government are nothing more than a sick joke. Just three examples

Defence - we're an island nation, so we're scrapping the Nimrod maritime fleet project. We're scrapping the Harrier force with years of service left in them. We're comissioning 2 carriers but they won't have fighters on them for years Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes . We have more shiny-arses in the Ministry than combat troops - but guess which is suffering the cuts ......

Banking Regulation - the wankers who put the country on its arse needed bailing out so we taxpayers own huge swathes of the industry. The big nobs are still paying themselves millions, making profits in the billions, yet still won't lend (or if they do, charge usurious rates of interest considering the BoE base rate has been 1/2% for almost 2 years), pay pennies in interest, and are generally laughing at us all .....

Crime, law and order - motorists & householders facing more & more summary fines while wee scrotes making the neighbourhood a fcuking misery for all & sundry are virtually untouchable. Get caught smoking tobacco (still a legal substance) in the wrong place and you WILL be fined £50, get caught with cannabis (has always been illegal) if you get a caution you've been punished ......

The state of the country can probably be summed up in the lyrics of this song.

Politicians - I've pulled the bog-chain over better than every last one of them.

Please forgive the rant ( but I feel better for it )
Good analysis and extra bonus points for the Iron Maiden reference aces .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3