Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicky to play at Lilac Hill

4 posters

Go down

Nicky to play at Lilac Hill Empty Nicky to play at Lilac Hill

Post by embee Fri 23 Nov 2007, 04:26

David Hussey Returns Home To Play At Lilac Hill

22/11/2007

VB Victorian Bushrangers batsman David Hussey will return to Perth to play in the Lilac Hill Festival Match, presented by PricewaterhouseCoopers, on Friday 7 December.

A former Western Australian squad member, Hussey will line up for the Cricket Australia Chairman's XI team against New Zealand in the 18th edition of the game.

He joins Retravision Warriors Assistant Coach Trevor Penney, WA greats Jo Angel and Ryan Campbell, and young guns Phillip Hughes (NSW) and Matthew Olsen (Midland-Guildford) as guest players for the game.

Keith Slater from the Lilac Hill Festival Match Organising Committee says Hussey's availability is a great boost for the event.

“We're excited that David has agreed to play and we know he's very keen to do well against an international opposition,” Slater said.

Hussey says he attended many Lilac Hill Festival Matches as a youngster and is looking forward to finally getting a chance to play in the game.

“I was so excited when I got the call inviting me to play,” Hussey said.

“I grew up watching the Lilac Hill Festival Match and it was always a dream of mine to play in one and I can't wait to get out there and have a hit.”

General admission and reserved seating tickets are still available from Ticketmaster (Phone 136 100 or visit www.ticketmaster.com.au) or Slater Gartrell Sports (9274 5788).

Cricket Australia Chairman's XI Squad - Lilac Hill Festival Match v New Zealand, Friday 7 December

Marcus North (Captain), Jo Angel, David Bandy, Ryan Campbell, Liam Davis, Theo Doropoulos, Sean Ervine, Shawn Gillies, Aaron Heal, Philip Hughes, David Hussey, Trent Kelly, Matthew Olsen, Trevor Penney, Luke Ronchi and Darren Wates.
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Nicky to play at Lilac Hill Empty Re: Nicky to play at Lilac Hill

Post by embee Fri 23 Nov 2007, 04:30

Tom Moody has just said on the radio that Marcus North wont play in this game ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Nicky to play at Lilac Hill Empty Re: Nicky to play at Lilac Hill

Post by tac Fri 23 Nov 2007, 04:30

They should invite Boof.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270