Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Clarke be kicked in the groin?

+7
JKLever
Josh Carney
horace
PeterCS
Nath
doremi
lardbucket
11 posters

Go down

Should Michael Clarke be kicked in the groin.

Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_lcap3%Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_lcap3%Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_lcap27%Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 8 ]
Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_lcap7%Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_lcap7%Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_lcap37%Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 30

Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Empty Should Clarke be kicked in the groin?

Post by lardbucket Wed 29 Dec 2010, 10:03

If Hussey is to be tapped on the shoulder, you'd have to hope so.

Last edited by lardbucket on Wed 29 Dec 2010, 10:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : should have made this a poll to start with ...)

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Empty Re: Should Clarke be kicked in the groin?

Post by doremi Wed 29 Dec 2010, 10:06

Very Happy
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Should Clarke be kicked in the groin? Empty Re: Should Clarke be kicked in the groin?

Post by Nath Wed 29 Dec 2010, 10:47

right in the dongle!
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11981
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Wed 29 Dec 2010, 18:24

He has been the biggest Aussie disappointment of the series so far.

Ponting has at least shown dedication, spirit and fight throughout his poor form and predictably unimaginative captaincy.

And Johnson was always a loose cannon, genius or garbage by turns.

BRING BACK LARA. He seems to need her.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 29 Dec 2010, 22:37

no point lardy...lacking any even of the bell malteser variety Clarke clearly cannot be damaged in that vicinity
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Carney Wed 29 Dec 2010, 23:07

Even now the Channel Nine commentators, particularly the brigade of Slater, Warne etc. cannot stop lavishing superlatives about him. It was quite funny when Lawry quipped " No point talking to Clarke, he can hardly put bat on ball" upon seeing Hussey walk up to the non striker after being beaten a couple of times.

Josh Carney

Number of posts : 1751
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 29 Dec 2010, 23:17

Clarke ironically one of the better performers in 2009
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Wed 29 Dec 2010, 23:25

history now jkl...clarke has failed 2ce in three losing ashes series - and along with katich needs to be consigned to a footnote in history
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 30 Dec 2010, 06:29

note to Hilditch: 'kicked', not 'licked'.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 30 Dec 2010, 06:42

Notice to Lardy. Hilditch not Clarke (or both).
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 30 Dec 2010, 07:18

No devotees yet of the hobnail-booted kicking, Alex and droogs style, I note with considerable disappointment. I felt sure Ang would have voted for that.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 30 Dec 2010, 13:46

Ange only wishes that on those who REALLY deserve it.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 30 Dec 2010, 13:59

Interesting theory I heard advanced earlier tonight: the collective intelligence of the NSP does not match that of Lara Bingle, who flicked Clarke months ago. Yes, it's below that of an airheaded bogette 'model' who 'dated' Brendan Fevola.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:28

lardbucket wrote:No devotees yet of the hobnail-booted kicking, Alex and droogs style, I note with considerable disappointment. I felt sure Ang would have voted for that.
Surely 'All of the above' includes the hobnail boot.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:41

It's a multiple choice poll. You can vote for 'all of the above', and give him an extra hobnail boot as well.

The purpose of the boot is to make the bloke realise that it's an appointment, not an annointment, and that he should work much much harder to justify his position. Put a high price on his wicket. At least with players like Hussey, Katich, Langer, and interestingly Gillespie you always know/knew that they utterly hated getting out* ... they'd scrap all day, and were unlikely to wander aimlessly down the pitch past a full toss or get out to a lapse of concentration in the last over.

* Border (we are not worthy), Redpath, and Steve Waugh were the most tenacious scrappers I've seen in that regard.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 30 Dec 2010, 21:51

lardbucket wrote:It's a multiple choice poll. You can vote for 'all of the above', and give him an extra hobnail boot as well.
You should have said so in the first place. And no vote-changing allowed means I can't revise my vote.

The purpose of the boot is to make the bloke realise that it's an appointment, not an annointment, and that he should work much much harder to justify his position. Put a high price on his wicket. At least with players like Hussey, Katich, Langer, and interestingly Gillespie you always know/knew that they utterly hated getting out* ... they'd scrap all day, and were unlikely to wander aimlessly down the pitch past a full toss or get out to a lapse of concentration in the last over.

* Border (we are not worthy), Redpath, and Steve Waugh were the most tenacious scrappers I've seen in that regard.
Anyone told the Drunk about that bit?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Thu 30 Dec 2010, 22:01

I elected 'Yes, off a 30 yard run' because everyone had voted for all of the above. It seems I started a trend. If any of the options were to challenge all of the above it now appears 'Yes, off a 30 yard run' would be the most likely candidate.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 30 Dec 2010, 22:06

I have followed Gary's lead, in a pathetic, desperate attempt at earning his approval.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Thu 30 Dec 2010, 23:46

Dello wrote:I have followed Gary's lead, in a pathetic, desperate attempt at earning his approval.

Thanks Dell, you've got it. We staunch 'Yes, off a 30 yard run-ites' are up to 35%. 'All of the above' are on 64%. I blame a Cricket Australia conspiracy as to why the other 1% has gone. I believe it should be rightfully ours.
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down