Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side...

+15
Lara Lara Laughs
Winkle Spinner
LeFromage
doremi
Zat
Paul Keating
Basil
DJ_Smerk
ever hopeful
Jontyh
Henry
JKLever
embee
furriner
Brass Monkey
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side... Empty Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side...

Post by Brass Monkey Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:03

I'm almost there, but in essence I still think we sh!t our knicks when the going is tough. Some may say FTBs. A tag we've only recently inherited. Plus we had the fortune of the Anderson cycle getting jammed by Swanny's pecker. I'm sure there's been a lot of derision and doom-mongering about Aus too... they just suffered the misfortune of meeting such a well drilled unit. A real achievement all-in-all - none of this "ooh, didn't we do well in a 3/4-Test series down under". We did it the hard way, no smash-and-grab.

Anyways, kisses to you all, how I've missed you... I've just not had the opportunity to f*ck you all regularly, so I thought it best not to f*ck you all once. Which is what I'm doing now. And shall leave for a sporadic amount of time again. But I will come back. It's like Chris Jericho and the WWE or something.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side... Empty Re: Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side...

Post by furriner Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:05

F*ck me Ngam!!

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeee bacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!

cheers
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side... Empty Re: Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side...

Post by furriner Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:06

Well, now that I read your first post in detail, didn't mean f*ck me literally.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:10

Gday Mange

Good to know your still alive ...or that someone with your delightful turn of phrase has hacked your account ...dont stay away too long
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26213
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:11

furriner wrote:Well, now that I read your first post in detail, didn't mean f*ck me literally.

not until you get lemmiwinks removed anyway
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26213
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:25

Good to er, hear you Dan. When did they let you out again? Laughing
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:29

First Chas appears out of the blue and now the Monkey makes a post, at this rate Jay Patel is going to appear with both shoulders suitably chipped up.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:31

....and Rich...and Ijaz....
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 12 Jan 2011, 16:35

Well, mung-slap me with a jizz-coated, c*ck-munching tit shagging stick.
Talk about Lazarus..
Jontyh
Jontyh

Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side... MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by ever hopeful Wed 12 Jan 2011, 17:30

Yes, welcome back. I expect you'd like to know what I'm having for my tea. Well, it's no good pleading, I'm not going to tell you!
ever hopeful
ever hopeful

Number of posts : 922
Registration date : 2009-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 12 Jan 2011, 17:56

Welcome Back, Daniel. It's been a while. Good to see you haven't toned down on the expletives! Smile
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Wed 12 Jan 2011, 18:04

About fecking time! Welcome back Danny.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Wed 12 Jan 2011, 19:45

slowly bit surely this place is starting to resemble the mental institution that it was in 2007. Good times. Good to know you are all right Danny.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

Well I suppose you fellow Anglos think we're a good side... Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 12 Jan 2011, 20:24

Danny's Alive!

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Wed 12 Jan 2011, 20:43

aces chickendance
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Wed 12 Jan 2011, 22:02

"Hi, everybody... but not really."

What a c*ck-tease.

I'd mungslap you, but seem to have misplaced my recently deceased and rotting hermaphrodite.

LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Winkle Spinner Wed 12 Jan 2011, 22:07

Slippery bastards, aren't they?
Winkle Spinner
Winkle Spinner

Number of posts : 953

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Wed 12 Jan 2011, 22:45

*quickly deletes recent posts enquiring about Danny's health and wellbeing*

Alright Bruv? Football. Girls. Cars.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Thu 13 Jan 2011, 00:03

Fairweather so and sos popping out of the woodwork just because we've hammered the Aussies. Wouldn't have heard a peep out of him if England were playing NZ. A man of dubious moral fibre I'd say.

I can't complain about a single facet of the England team, I'm sure even Luke Wright serves a purpose. It's all a bit depressing. You can't win if you don't lose a healthy amount of the time.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 13 Jan 2011, 00:12

Eric Air Emu wrote:It's all a bit depressing. You can't win if you don't lose a healthy amount of the time.
OK, for future reference, how much longer does Australia have to lose for to be defined as 'a healthy amount of the time'? Because I'm past the point where I'm heartily fed up with it.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Thu 13 Jan 2011, 00:19

Zat wrote:
Eric Air Emu wrote:It's all a bit depressing. You can't win if you don't lose a healthy amount of the time.
OK, for future reference, how much longer does Australia have to lose for to be defined as 'a healthy amount of the time'? Because I'm past the point where I'm heartily fed up with it.

For Australia....until the end of time. Very Happy
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 13 Jan 2011, 00:24

suicide

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Thu 13 Jan 2011, 00:36

Eric Air Emu wrote:Fairweather so and sos popping out of the woodwork just because we've hammered the Aussies. Wouldn't have heard a peep out of him if England were playing NZ. A man of dubious moral fibre I'd say.

I can't complain about a single facet of the England team, I'm sure even Luke Wright serves a purpose. It's all a bit depressing. You can't win if you don't lose a healthy amount of the time.

Only if he donates his body to medical science - even then, he can leave out that void between his ears.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 13 Jan 2011, 02:46

Holy cow
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Thu 13 Jan 2011, 02:46

I thought this must be more FB necromancy at first.
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next