Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the most pathetic situation......

+3
Big Dog
horace
Batman
7 posters

Go down

This is the most pathetic situation...... Empty This is the most pathetic situation......

Post by Batman Tue 08 Mar 2011, 07:14

to now have ticket buying fans caned and beaten up at Nagpur after Bangalore.

Why is the majority tickets bookmarked for useless club members, VIPs and sponsors who have no stake in the game at all. The sponsors cant be given so many tickets at the expense of the viewers because without them the sponsors would have no advertising and revenue generating space of easy visibility & market reach at all.

Why is the majority tickets bookmarked for useless club members, VIPs and sponsors who have no stake in the game at all. The sponsors cant be given so many tickets at the expense of the viewers because without them the sponsors would have no advertising and revenue generating space of easy visibility & market reach at all.

Utterly disgusting. Maybe it is time to boycott the rest of the cup to protest the same. I wish these BCCI arseholes hadn't won the rights at all!

Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

This is the most pathetic situation...... Empty Re: This is the most pathetic situation......

Post by Batman Tue 08 Mar 2011, 07:15

I think maybe we should not have won the hosting rights. We don't deserve to if the idea of home advantage is to deprive the fans and mark all matches exclusive VIP affairs.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

This is the most pathetic situation...... Empty Re: This is the most pathetic situation......

Post by Batman Tue 08 Mar 2011, 07:16

The question needs to be asked: For who is cricket played and for whose benefit is it being hosted in the sub-continent?
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 08 Mar 2011, 07:52

the rich, powerful and priveleged (and the bookies)

have seen some of the vision - dreadful
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Tue 08 Mar 2011, 08:01

Who gives a stuff. As long as i can go along to Bellerive on a sunny summers day & watch Tassie shoving it up the arse of some other richer, better endowed side, i don't give a toss.
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 08 Mar 2011, 08:06

Big Dog wrote:Who gives a stuff. As long as i can go along to Bellerive on a sunny summers day & watch Tassie shoving it up the arse of some other richer, better endowed side, i don't give a toss.

we are indeed lucky BD....which the average bannie is not..

you will get the privelege of seeing your lads metaphorically flog the dubbers

the vision on the TV of Bannie Police literally flogging bannie cricket fans with canes was grim
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 08 Mar 2011, 08:27

Big Dog wrote:Who gives a stuff. As long as i can go along to Bellerive on a sunny summers day & watch Tassie shoving it up the arse of some other richer, better endowed side, i don't give a toss.
Alas, I wish I could claim such properties, BD. Cool
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 08 Mar 2011, 08:29

You can bet Trev reads that as an invitation, BD . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 08 Mar 2011, 11:24

Batman wrote:to now have ticket buying fans caned and beaten up at Nagpur after Bangalore.

Utterly disgusting. Maybe it is time to boycott the rest of the cup to protest the same. I wish these BCCI arseholes hadn't won the rights at all!

Well, the BCCI might not be able to arrange a paid sexual transaction in a house of ill repute, but please, let no-one here denigrate the ability of the Indian authorities to organise a good flogging for any humble fan with the sheer unadulterated hide to take some of his hard-earned to a ticket office.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38112
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:10

Saw some of this, it really is quite sickening. Not sure which is worse, the unabashed violence or the lack of tickets. F*cking sick really.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:25

It's so bad, Vikas had to write it twice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:28

vilkrang wrote:It's so bad, Vikas had to write it twice.

Well, I found out all about it on Twitter.....

Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 08 Mar 2011, 12:59

Who are these British Aristocracy whipping these poor downtrodden Indian saints? Barstewards.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 08 Mar 2011, 21:06

the Bannie political, governance and policing structures are rotten to the core
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 12 Mar 2011, 00:27

Brass Monkey wrote:Not sure which is worse, the unabashed violence or the lack of tickets.

Gold.

Horrorshow!

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38112
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down