Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . .

+6
please don't yell
Zat
Basil
Henry
Fred Nerk
tac
10 posters

Go down

Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . . Empty Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . .

Post by tac Thu 20 Dec 2007, 23:36

Watch out Neil, Warnie's coming for your crown!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/other_international/australia/7154998.stm
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . . Empty Re: Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . .

Post by Fred Nerk Thu 20 Dec 2007, 23:40

Yes dear.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8806
Registration date : 2007-10-15
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . . Empty Re: Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . .

Post by Henry Fri 21 Dec 2007, 00:05

LOL. It's true, though. They think that the Australian way is the only way. You just have to watch 'Inside Cricket' to see that, with Allan Border and Mark Waugh practically masturbating over all things to do with Australian cricket.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Fri 21 Dec 2007, 01:40

Warney! In retirement the man is revealing himself to be more anti-Aussie than me! England should sign him up in some sort of coaching role now whilst this anger is still lingering.

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22956377-5006069,00.html
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 21 Dec 2007, 02:46

So, Warnie has said something isn't true then? Really? Are you sure?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Fri 21 Dec 2007, 04:24

You just have to watch 'Inside Cricket' to see that, with Allan Border and Mark Waugh practically masturbating over all things to do with Australian cricket.
While some people who post here are practically masturbating without an excuse.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 21 Dec 2007, 04:41

Zat wrote:
You just have to watch 'Inside Cricket' to see that, with Allan Border and Mark Waugh practically masturbating over all things to do with Australian cricket.
While some people who post here are practically masturbating without an excuse.

What's your excuse for masturbating, zatty?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 05:02

Henry wrote:LOL. It's true, though. They think that the Australian way is the only way. You just have to watch 'Inside Cricket' to see that, with Allan Border and Mark Waugh practically masturbating over all things to do with Australian cricket.

True i think we could learn a bit from your team/country, they way you blokes handled the 05 ashes success with such dignity and caution is surely the way to build for the future.

please don't yell

Number of posts : 1138
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 05:15

As far as what warne said, i think everybody involved in cricket in this country knows we are in for much tougher times in the next decade but what can be done about it?

You put the best youth programs in place that you can and you keep your domestic cricket as strong as you can and the rest is out of your hands, this just seems to be warne making another attack on Buchanan.

It really seems like a waste of time we know warne and Buchanan never got along, Warne obviously feels that Buchanan was one of those who helped oust him from this vice captaincy for Gilchrist and i would say that's correct but it's in the past and neither man has any direct say in international cricket now.

please don't yell

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 05:18

Also related im sure to Nielsen being named head coach, Warne demanded the next coach be a former international.

Rather silly of him considering he had come out right before that an said all coaches at this level were superfluous.

please don't yell

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 21 Dec 2007, 05:21

I just started this thread as a laugh because Warnie appears to have all the inherent bitterness that goes with being a vomit. He can't allow himself to forgive and forget, and, it seems, he misses the attention he had as the TGM.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 05:24

He's more than welcome to make a comeback as captain/coach for the 09 ashes Very Happy

please don't yell

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Fri 21 Dec 2007, 05:26

That was my next suggestion as well. Very Happy
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Fri 21 Dec 2007, 06:26

Warne in attention seeking headline shock. Wink
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11958
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by THICKEDGE Fri 21 Dec 2007, 08:33

The most worrying part of the Aussie psyche is the overseas experts they choose. Nicholas, Roebuck and Greig all kiss Aussie arse in the most pathetic way.

There is clearly some deep seated insecurity at work here.
THICKEDGE
THICKEDGE

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 08:50

I don't even think mudge would be dumb enough to say that tony greig is pro Australian.

Although im not sure how big a role he Roebuck and Nicholas are playing in our cricket administration, perhaps you could fill us in on the details?

please don't yell

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Fri 21 Dec 2007, 09:35

They're cricket-talking "experts" you guys've given jobs to is what he means I think.
HH_pink
HH_pink

Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . . APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Fri 21 Dec 2007, 09:35

Warnie's God.
HH_pink
HH_pink

Warnie in "I too can be a bitter Vomit" shock . . APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 09:43

HH_pink wrote:They're cricket-talking "experts" you guys've given jobs to is what he means I think.

I know it's just apart from being of base(I mean tony g pro aussie wtf?) it's also makes no sense.

What do the channel 9 commentators staff have to do with what warne said?

please don't yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Fri 21 Dec 2007, 09:50

In the bad pantomime that is WarthogTV cricket, Tony Greig is the designated Villain. He is of no further significance besides that. Nicholas is a personality-devoid woodentop, and whatever pretensions Roebuck once had about being the latter-day Neville Cardus, these days he is cricket's answer to Norma Desmond.

I would seriously doubt if any of them had any influence anywhere on the windy side of the commentary-box door.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Fri 21 Dec 2007, 10:38

please don't yell wrote:True i think we could learn a bit from your team/country, they way you blokes handled the 05 ashes success with such dignity and caution is surely the way to build for the future.

True totally.

Doesn't stop Australia, collectively, being the biggest bunch of arrogant qunts going around though.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Fri 21 Dec 2007, 11:03

There are/have been some individuals in and around the Australian team whose regard for their own importance is a tad too healthy, but the 'arrogant' tag is something we seem to have picked up from the West Indians around the time we took over as Numero Uno.

It is also not unknown for 'arrogant' to mean not much more than 'insufficiently overawed'.

Fred Nerk

Back to top Go down

Post by please don't yell Fri 21 Dec 2007, 11:49

I'm not sure the CA administration are that arrogant.

They actually seem rather conservative, i just don't agree with warne's often expressed assertion that it's unacceptable to hire coaches who didn't play test cricket.

That in itself is a rather arrogant view to take.

please don't yell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down