Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A day off and browsing Youtube......

+2
skully
Henry
6 posters

Go down

A day off and browsing Youtube...... Empty A day off and browsing Youtube......

Post by Henry Wed 28 Nov 2012, 02:19

Found this gem of a sledging sequence from Mark Boucher-

"Is your average 9? Or 10? I think 9? Or 9.5....Ok, so I'll give you 10" Laughing
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

A day off and browsing Youtube...... Empty Re: A day off and browsing Youtube......

Post by skully Wed 28 Nov 2012, 02:23

I remember a classic ongoing sledge-to-sledge confrontation between Sanga and Bouch in the Republic a few years back. It was outstanding stuff, with Sanga taking the piss out of the SAffer accent and Bouch going on & on about Kimbies. Very Happy
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105888
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

A day off and browsing Youtube...... Empty Re: A day off and browsing Youtube......

Post by tricycle Wed 28 Nov 2012, 02:25

10 was a success.

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 28 Nov 2012, 02:37

From the same series I mentioned above, I vividly remember jumping on the phone to Woody, and asking him did he just see the doosra that Murali bowled. It was the biggest chuck at the popping crease either of us had ever seen. Wish I could find it on Ewetube.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105888

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 05 Sep 2015, 00:54

I first heard this about 40 years ago & it was old then. Bad taste?..perhaps. Schoolboy humour to be sure, but i still get a laugh from it.

https://youtu.be/uPplyQWf-u4
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 09:36

There's a comment in that Boucher video:

"Tosser who thought girls at heathrow wanted his autograph....they were there for the back street boys haha"

Does anyone know if there's any truth to that? After a quick google I couldn't find anything. Hilarious if true.

Back to top Go down

Post by WideWally Sat 05 Sep 2015, 10:06

vilkrang wrote:There's a comment in that Boucher video:

"Tosser who thought girls at heathrow wanted his autograph....they were there for the back street boys haha"

Does anyone know if there's any truth to that? After a quick google I couldn't find anything. Hilarious if true.

Reminds me of former Queensland & Victorian spin bowler, Paul Jackson. He took a bagful of wickets in the final innings of a Shield game one day & when he arrived back at Brisbane Airport, he saw teenage girls with signs saying "We love you Jacko". He thought that was great until someone told him it was because Michael Jackson was on a concert tour of Australia.

OK. I guess he knew all along but it gave him a story to tell.
geek
WideWally
WideWally

Number of posts : 9698
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Sep 2015, 10:33

"Thet's a bg shot Tetenda" Very Happy

There's Sanga on Pollock somewhere too. And many other sledging and non-sledging classics.

Richardson gets carried away by his first (and last) boundary straight down the ground:

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 10 Oct 2015, 08:25

Well this was a really crap effort.

http://www.themercury.com.au/news/mma-cage-fighter-travis-wolford-poos-himself-in-the-ring-after-being-defeated-in-a-chokehold/story-fnk1w5xy-1227561582580
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 10 Oct 2015, 12:57

Hypoxia? He might have been lucky to survive that hold.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38071
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down