Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims....

+3
lardbucket
The One
PlanetPakistan
7 posters

Go down

Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims.... Empty Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims....

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 03:47

Found this on FB

On Friday at 7:05pm Eastern Time, Boston Police received a report that suspected terrorist Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding in a boat in Watertown.

At 7:15pm, the low buzz of a drone was heard overheard. Seconds later, an enormous explosion engulfed the area, destroying the boat and several nearby homes. Sources say 46 Watertown residents were killed in the missile strike, including 12 children.

Of course, that's not what happened. But if it did, wouldn't we find it unconscionable?

If so, then why are Americans okay with our government doing this to people in other countries?

In Pakistan alone, we've killed more than 3,000 people with drone strikes... and only 1 out of 50 were suspected terrorists. The rest were bystanders, rescue workers, and children.

Let's stop this madness now.

One species. One planet. ♥
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims.... Empty Re: Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims....

Post by The One Mon 22 Apr 2013, 06:52

they can send in cops in boston and apprehend the person

in pakistan even the pakistani army is too scared to go into large parts of its country. if the pakistani army captured terrorists and put them on trial then there wouldnt be a need for drones. and of course the pakistanis would flip out even more if the americans invaded the country

The One

Number of posts : 9035
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims.... Empty Re: Different thread so i don't disrespect the Boston Bombing victims....

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 13:42

The One wrote:they can send in cops in boston and apprehend the person

in pakistan even the pakistani army is too scared to go into large parts of its country. if the pakistani army captured terrorists and put them on trial then there wouldnt be a need for drones. and of course the pakistanis would flip out even more if the americans invaded the country
Stop making FALSE statements! I don't know what else that RETARDED INDIAN MEDIA with an IQ of 4 has taught you!

Pakistani army has been fighting the militants since 2004(it's unbelievable how INCORRECT you are). As mentioned by the American gentleman that mere one out of the 50 people is a SUSPECTED terrorist. So stop with your GARBAGE and keep the FALSEHOOD with in the perimeters of the MORONIC Indian media!

FAR FAR FAR TOO MANY PAKISTANI SOLDIERS AND CITIZENS HAVE DIED DUE TO THESE MISSIONS AND DRONE ATTACKS, IT IS TIME FOR DIALOGUE! IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT STRATEGY THEN IT IS TIME TO SAY FU*K YOU TO THEM!
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 22 Apr 2013, 13:44

I feel I must ask ... are the drones too fast?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 13:46

Drone strikes in Pakistan have killed many civilians, study says
The strikes have not made the U.S. safer, researchers from Stanford and New York University say in the report 'Living Under Drones.'
September 24, 2012|By David Zucchino, Los Angeles Times
Email

Far more civilians have been killed by U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan's tribal areas than U.S. counter-terrorism officials have acknowledged, a new study by human rights researchers at Stanford University and New York University contends.

The report, "Living Under Drones," also concludes that the classified CIA program has not made America any safer and instead has turned the Pakistani public against U.S. policy in the volatile region. It recommends that the Obama administration reevaluate the program to make it more transparent and accountable, and to prove compliance with international law.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 22 Apr 2013, 13:48

PlanetPakistan wrote:The report, "Living Under Drones"

describes life in Pakistan and the US

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38127
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 13:49

PlanetPakistan wrote:

Stop making FALSE statements! I don't know what else that RETARDED INDIAN MEDIA with an IQ of 4 has taught you!

Pakistani army has been fighting the militants since 2004(it's unbelievable how INCORRECT you are). As mentioned by the American gentleman that mere one out of the 50 people is a SUSPECTED terrorist. So stop with your GARBAGE and keep the FALSEHOOD with in the perimeters of the MORONIC Indian media!

FAR FAR FAR TOO MANY PAKISTANI SOLDIERS AND CITIZENS HAVE DIED DUE TO THESE MISSIONS AND DRONE ATTACKS, IT IS TIME FOR DIALOGUE! IF ANY ONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH THAT STRATEGY THEN IT IS TIME TO SAY FU*K YOU TO THEM!

So it's a good place to send your mother-in-law for a holiday?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Mon 22 Apr 2013, 13:55

PlanetPakistan wrote:

oh dear. did you even understand what was written? large parts of pakistan are off-limits to any part of the pakistani state. fata, parts of the former nwfp, balochistan, etc are areas where even the pakistani army has limited access. forget that, even large parts of karachi are off-limits to the police, army and paramilitary

add in continued support for the punjab based militants and you have a situation where there is really no option but drones. its a terrible policy indeed, but brought upon pakistan by its army and civilian leadership

here's your own media and local organisations - http://tribune.com.pk/story/532571/state-of-rights-intolerance-rising-writ-of-state-weak/

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:22

The ONE,
Your posts are so far from the truth that they aren't WORTH a reply, secondly i am not interested in talking to a person about an ISSUE where he/she ignores the LARGE number of deaths of the civilians just because they aren't from Bombay.

PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:24

PlanetPakistan wrote:The ONE,
Your posts are so far from the truth that they aren't WORTH a reply, secondly i am not interested in talking to a person about an ISSUE where he/she ignores the LARGE number of deaths of the civilians just because they aren't from Bombay.

Translation:

TO you are boring.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by The One Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:35

sure pp. you usually prefer the ostrich approach

send us some postcards from your vacations in waziristan and quetta

The One

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 22 Apr 2013, 14:50

I'm against the drone bombings on principle and let's all face it - many, many innocents have been killed thus far due to amoral and injudicious controllers. This is a fact. The idea of this leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth.

The caveat is that if Pakistan were better at sorting their shit out, due to a greater willingness to find the harboured terrorists or being less inept, The Superpower wouldn't have felt the need to carry out said bombings.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 22 Apr 2013, 16:06

the drones aren't doing enough it seems, & probably never will.

But they do just enough to merit the status of "National bird of Pakistan".

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Mon 22 Apr 2013, 16:12

I am against drones in Eyeraq though, there it seems that those guys operating drones are having way too much fun killing people. So thoroughly brainwashed & drugged are these drone jockeys that they don't even care that they are not playing a video game and taking human lives.

specifically referring to this:

Makes me reaffirm my belief that a handful of nukes in every backyard only can ensure security from these depraved maniacs. Infact the key to independence is not democracy, it's every independent country having a dozen nukes in their backyard.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 16:41

Brass Monkey wrote:I'm against the drone bombings on principle and let's all face it - many, many innocents have been killed thus far due to amoral and injudicious controllers. This is a fact. The idea of this leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth.

The caveat is that if Pakistan were better at sorting their shit out, due to a greater willingness to find the harboured terrorists or being less inept, The Superpower wouldn't have felt the need to carry out said bombings.

The report, "Living Under Drones," also concludes that the classified CIA program has not made America any safer and instead has turned the Pakistani public against U.S. policy in the volatile region. It recommends that the Obama administration reevaluate the program to make it more transparent and accountable, and to prove compliance with international law.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Mon 22 Apr 2013, 19:07

PlanetPakistan wrote:
Brass Monkey wrote:I'm against the drone bombings on principle and let's all face it - many, many innocents have been killed thus far due to amoral and injudicious controllers. This is a fact. The idea of this leaves a very nasty taste in my mouth.

So you are saying the Pakistani public were pro USA before the drones?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 23 Apr 2013, 04:11

The main issue being discussed is thousands of civilians are being killed by the Drone attacks. United States should IMMEDIATELY stop these attacks and both the US and Pakistani government must PUBLICLY apologize to the families of these victims.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 23 Apr 2013, 04:21

PlanetPakistan wrote:The main issue being discussed is thousands of civilians are being killed by the Drone attacks. United States should IMMEDIATELY stop these attacks and both the US and Pakistani government must PUBLICLY apologize to the families of these victims.

So stop whining about it on a cricket forum and do something.

Frankly you are becoming a total bore and the capitals you use look farking stupid.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 23 Apr 2013, 04:32

The One,

You are a solid poster and i have been reading your post for almost a decade. However, i find it disrespectful at the way you comment about this issue of drone attacks(this happens whenever this issue is discussed),i feel that you totally ignore the CRUX of the issue( killings of THOUSANDS of civilians) hence my harsh reaction to your posts.

Other than that i do apologize for the harsh nature of my earlier post.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Tue 23 Apr 2013, 04:37

taipan wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:The main issue being discussed is thousands of civilians are being killed by the Drone attacks. United States should IMMEDIATELY stop these attacks and both the US and Pakistani government must PUBLICLY apologize to the families of these victims.

Frankly you are becoming a total bore and the capitals you use look farking stupid.
Informing people who are WORTH something( obviously you aren't included in that list of people) about whats happening is certainly a way of "doing something about it"..
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Tue 23 Apr 2013, 05:01

you are disrespecting boston bombing victims by naming a thread after them and discussing drones in pakistan.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 23 Apr 2013, 05:03

PlanetPakistan wrote:
taipan wrote:

Informing people who are WORTH something( obviously you aren't included in that list of people) about whats happening is certainly a way of "doing something about it"..

Keep telling yourself that.do you really think that telling the reprobates here is going to achieve anything ore are you trying to assuage your guilty conscience?
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by tricycle Tue 23 Apr 2013, 05:39

Holds little water to compare an individual planning a blast while in hiding to whole extremist organisations running in certain other regions.

tricycle

Number of posts : 13349
Registration date : 2011-12-17
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down