Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again.

+13
*Buckaroo*
horace
Mick Sawyer
HH_pink
lardbucket
Invader Zim
Hass
PearlJ
JB
leg glancer
furriner
doremi
Batman
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. Empty Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again.

Post by Batman Sun 06 Jan 2008, 16:13

I won't repeat my views on Bucknor and ICC. He cost us the series here last time and this time too. It's silly discussing again and again on how he gets all his bad days at office when officiating India tests. But this time he has been exposed truely that he deliberately and criminally cost us the game. And I must thank Benson too for revealing to me that in Aus there are not 2 but 3 on field umpires. I was not aware that Aus captains are also third umpires on field, so why bother using one's judgment? Let Ponting decide on all opposing batsman's dismissals. I lost all respect for Aus today, all the admiration and respect I had of theirs being a Champion side. Not anymore. They are bad losers and even criminal minded too in the manner they have framed Harbhajan out of this series. Well done. Come back India. No point playing this series further. You cannot beat a team if the umpires won't let you beat them fair and square. You cannot win tests by playing 11 men against 14 [counting the two on field and the supposedly technology equipped third umpire]. It's a shame that ICC still holds umpires like these sacred and does not take action against them for such criminal behavior. Let's see how seriously Proctor entertains India's complaint against Hogg's racial abuse now. Not that I am expecting anything out of it. If BCCI has any balls and self respect they should slap ICC, its umpires and Aus team's antics this series by recalling the team, back with dignity and self respect. Come Jumbo, come back and give the sad losers the series 4-0 forfeit. Better than forfeiting one's self respect and pride. There is so much sportsmanship that goes with people who don't deserve them.
Batman
Batman

Number of posts : 8881
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. Empty Re: Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again.

Post by doremi Sun 06 Jan 2008, 16:16

No forfeit. We'd look stupid like the Pakistan team in the Oval test. Play on, hold ypur headshigh, we know you didnt deserve this.
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. Empty Re: Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again.

Post by Batman Sun 06 Jan 2008, 16:29

What’s the point? The series is ruined as is. Why traumatize the fans and players more with more injustice? The spineless ICC is not going to recall that fokker Bucknor. They won't sack him either. The fokkers will keep giving our boys a hard time. And what has this Bhajji-Symonds episode proven again? That Aus players can keep abusing you on everything but if you answer back they can accuse you of racism and get you banned? C'mon who are we kidding here? What is there left in this diabolical and biased series anyways? The unfairness of it all will be rubbed in again and again on India players. We have copped this enough and for far too long. I am expecting Ganguly to be remanded any time now as well. The guy is fully justified in being upset with Benson for referring and confirming his dismissal not with the Fine Leg umpire on field or third umpire but with Ponting of all people. So how much more humiliation is there to take? How many teams have beaten Aus in Aus in the past decade in any test? So is this how the umpires, referees and Aus team going to ensure it doesn't happen this summer? I say to hell with it. The time to make a stand and get ICC to act fast before cricket slips down the gutter big time is now. What example are they out to set? That if a team can't stand the heat, all you have to do is get 5 of your guys to walk to the umpire say 'Racism' and take out champion players from opposing teams like ninepins? What is the evidence of it? None. But if Aus players say a guy is out, the umpires will say Yes. If an Aus players says he was racially abused. The Referee will say Yes. If an Aus player stands his ground, he will never be reported? What is this series going to prove anyways? What has Team India got left to prove here? What did Sri Lanka have to prove last World Cup final? No. It’s time for BCCI to act and make itself count.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sun 06 Jan 2008, 16:31

No forfeit. No walking away. And for the Harbhajan incident, lets wait and see what happened. Unlike some Australian forummers, I'm not jumping the gun.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by leg glancer Sun 06 Jan 2008, 21:03

Batman... I share your frustrations mate. Totally agree with you.
leg glancer
leg glancer

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JB Sun 06 Jan 2008, 21:57

Well this has to be nominated for the Best Thread Ever in the Worst Loser category!
JB
JB

Number of posts : 494
Registration date : 2007-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlJ Sun 06 Jan 2008, 22:25

FFS get over it you big whingers. India and their fans are coming out of this incident very badly.
PearlJ
PearlJ

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Sun 06 Jan 2008, 22:41

Some words of advice:

Nobody is bigger than the game.

Never let the bastards get to you.

It's only a game.

---

I also think it's worth remembering the great quote, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

The Sydney Test was a perfect storm where everybody made mistakes and things got out of hand. I think we'd all be better getting off our high horses and getting back to enjoying the wonderful game of cricket (with all its glorious flaws).

Cheers.

Hass

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by leg glancer Sun 06 Jan 2008, 22:49

PearlJ wrote:India and their fans are coming out of this incident very badly.

And Australia and their fans have really come out of this match with halos above them.
leg glancer
leg glancer

Number of posts : 800
Registration date : 2007-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post by PearlJ Sun 06 Jan 2008, 22:56

leg glancer wrote:
PearlJ wrote:India and their fans are coming out of this incident very badly.

And Australia and their fans have really come out of this match with halos above them.

Well if you say so.
PearlJ
PearlJ

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. ZY4L4DZ

Number of posts : 3599
Registration date : 2007-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Sun 06 Jan 2008, 23:16

Batman wrote:I won't repeat my views on Bucknor and ICC. He cost us the series here last time and this time too. It's silly discussing again and again on how he gets all his bad days at office when officiating India tests. But this time he has been exposed truely that he deliberately and criminally cost us the game. And I must thank Benson too for revealing to me that in Aus there are not 2 but 3 on field umpires. I was not aware that Aus captains are also third umpires on field, so why bother using one's judgment? Let Ponting decide on all opposing batsman's dismissals. I lost all respect for Aus today, all the admiration and respect I had of theirs being a Champion side. Not anymore. They are bad losers and even criminal minded too in the manner they have framed Harbhajan out of this series. Well done. Come back India. No point playing this series further. You cannot beat a team if the umpires won't let you beat them fair and square. You cannot win tests by playing 11 men against 14 [counting the two on field and the supposedly technology equipped third umpire]. It's a shame that ICC still holds umpires like these sacred and does not take action against them for such criminal behavior. Let's see how seriously Proctor entertains India's complaint against Hogg's racial abuse now. Not that I am expecting anything out of it. If BCCI has any balls and self respect they should slap ICC, its umpires and Aus team's antics this series by recalling the team, back with dignity and self respect. Come Jumbo, come back and give the sad losers the series 4-0 forfeit. Better than forfeiting one's self respect and pride. There is so much sportsmanship that goes with people who don't deserve them.
Congrats!

We already have Sook of the Year and it's only January!

clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:38

Invader Zim wrote:
Batman wrote:I won't repeat my views on Bucknor and ICC. He cost us the series here last time and this time too. It's silly discussing again and again on how he gets all his bad days at office when officiating India tests. But this time he has been exposed truely that he deliberately and criminally cost us the game. And I must thank Benson too for revealing to me that in Aus there are not 2 but 3 on field umpires. I was not aware that Aus captains are also third umpires on field, so why bother using one's judgment? Let Ponting decide on all opposing batsman's dismissals. I lost all respect for Aus today, all the admiration and respect I had of theirs being a Champion side. Not anymore. They are bad losers and even criminal minded too in the manner they have framed Harbhajan out of this series. Well done. Come back India. No point playing this series further. You cannot beat a team if the umpires won't let you beat them fair and square. You cannot win tests by playing 11 men against 14 [counting the two on field and the supposedly technology equipped third umpire]. It's a shame that ICC still holds umpires like these sacred and does not take action against them for such criminal behavior. Let's see how seriously Proctor entertains India's complaint against Hogg's racial abuse now. Not that I am expecting anything out of it. If BCCI has any balls and self respect they should slap ICC, its umpires and Aus team's antics this series by recalling the team, back with dignity and self respect. Come Jumbo, come back and give the sad losers the series 4-0 forfeit. Better than forfeiting one's self respect and pride. There is so much sportsmanship that goes with people who don't deserve them.
Congrats!

We already have Sook of the Year and it's only January!

clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown clown

You are free to say what you want. I can't stop trolls like you saying what you want anyways. If it makes you happy, then be happy. Call me Sook, or Whinger or whatever but we Indians have every reason to feel done in. As far as I am concerned this series is over for me. You and your cheating 'champion' team can take the series for what it is worth. Your side did not win 16 consecutive tests in the end. The umpires helped you win it. To my mind Waugh's achievement will be the best forever. Punter's team is the biggest sooking whinging and lying team I have ever seen play in my existance.
Batman
Batman

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:39

Mate, you've already won the award...
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:40

Oh, and...

Look. At. The. Scoreboard.

Last edited by on Mon 07 Jan 2008, 04:14; edited 1 time in total
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:47

Odd that India don't make this list.

But they make this list, no worries.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:48

good posts by furriner, doremi.

Vikas, wake up to yourself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:51

Invader Zim wrote:Mate, you've already won the award...

.... PMSL !! Laughing You guys crack me up.
HH_pink
HH_pink

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:54

A rare insight into the mind of a raving loony.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:58

He does this occasionally Mick. He spent several years on C4 saying that he wasn't watching the Indian side because they were so poor ...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 07 Jan 2008, 03:58

"batmans in the Belfry"
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Mon 07 Jan 2008, 04:13

PMSL @ Invader Zim, a strutting, $hit slinging, semi- raving internet personality talking about others.
furriner
furriner

Back to top Go down

Post by HH_pink Mon 07 Jan 2008, 04:13

Now, PMSL again at this blog post: http://greatbong.net/2008/01/07/kangaroo-courts-and-bent-umpires/

Have to say it's pretty funny and a lot of it seems plausible and reasonable.

This is not a bad blog to follow, btw, if you're into blog-drifting.
HH_pink
HH_pink

Thanks Bucknor and ICC, I won't be watching Aus play again. APSeEpm

Number of posts : 3353

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Mon 07 Jan 2008, 04:20

Mick Sawyer wrote:

A rare insight into the mind of a raving loony.

Vikas Bhatt is dealing with people with attention span of fireflies.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 07 Jan 2008, 04:29

furriner wrote:PMSL @ Invader Zim, a strutting, $hit slinging, semi- raving internet personality talking about others.
Thanks mate.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Mon 07 Jan 2008, 04:31

Invader Zim wrote:
furriner wrote:PMSL @ Invader Zim, a strutting, $hit slinging, semi- raving internet personality talking about others.
Thanks mate.

You're welcome, Invader Rim.
furriner
furriner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next