Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph

3 posters

Go down

Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph Empty Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph

Post by Guest Sat 16 Nov 2013, 09:05

A mate of mine was telling me about an article he read about Tendulkar which ranked his greatness in terms of important runs scored. The article ranked Dravid as higher due to scoring more match saving/winning runs and Tendulkar ranked pretty low.

He reckons he saw it in the Telegraph, but I can't find it there.

Anyone know the article he is talking about? I'd be interested to read it, more for who it ranks as the best as opposed to wanting a rare non gushing SRT article.

Back to top Go down

Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph Empty Re: Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph

Post by embee Sat 16 Nov 2013, 14:57

This one?...BBC
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph Empty Re: Tendulkar article, possibly Telegraph

Post by embee Sat 16 Nov 2013, 15:00

Impact Index
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 16 Nov 2013, 18:24

Graeme Smith is a bigger impact player. Fact.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 17 Nov 2013, 11:20

embee wrote:This one?...BBC
Looks like it, cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 18 Nov 2013, 03:07

embee wrote:Impact Index

{snigger}

“Cricket Australia have found the team from Impact Index very helpful in challenging our thinking in 2012. They were asked for their recommendation on several selection and performance topics and consistently recommended players that were not necessarily on the radar. These recommended players were supported by individual and collective performances such that ensuing selection and performance debate was richer and deeper than it otherwise would have been – thank you Impact Index for your ongoing support”

– Pat Howard, General Manager, Cricket Australia

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down