Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google.

+4
JGK
Brass Monkey
PeterCS
LeFromage
8 posters

Go down

I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google. Empty I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google.

Post by LeFromage Mon 24 Feb 2014, 00:07

Or, to be more specific, it is google.

Just google site:flamingbails.com and whatever term or phrase you're after (for example, site:flamingbails.com munging), and bob's your uncle.

Turns out the complex algorithms used on the world's most powerful search engine are a bit better than the search feature at forumotion, written by a French schoolboy in between feeds and playing with his Power Rangers.

Thresurrect yourself silly.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google. Empty Re: I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google.

Post by PeterCS Mon 24 Feb 2014, 00:11

Hurrah!

Heil Dello! goat 
PeterCS
PeterCS

Number of posts : 43743
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google. Empty Re: I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google.

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 24 Feb 2014, 00:16

My boss wanted me to create a search engine 'just like Google's'. I let him down by laughing at him and ripping the piss. It's a thing we have.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 24 Feb 2014, 00:16

It's uncanny!  affraid 

https://www.google.com

site:flamingbails.com "caught at first slip"

thread - bump for skully thread - Page 3 - Flaming Bails
www.flamingbails.com/t9007p30-bump-for-skully-thread?highlight...‎
16 Mar 2010 - Re: bump for skully thread. Post by WideWally on Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:55 pm. Hussey caught at first slip off Hopes Vics 3/46. WideWally

Australia v England, 2nd Test, Adelaide, Dec 3-7, 2010 (II) - Page 3
www.flamingbails.com/t10328p30-australia-v-england-2nd-test-adelaide...‎
6 Dec 2010 - 15 posts - ‎8 authors
He'll step up, ask Mariais Erasmus for centre, play three play and misses before being caught at first slip by Colly off Pietersen or Swanny.

test - Australia v England, 2nd Test, Adelaide, Dec 3-7, 2010 (II ...
www.flamingbails.com/t10328p30-australia-v-england-2nd-test-adelaide...‎
DJ_Smerk wrote: Will Marcus Nought step up? He'll step up, ask Mariais Erasmus for centre, play three play and misses before being caught at first slip by Colly ...

Aus vs India, 1st Test, Melbourne, 26-30 Dec (II) - Page 5
www.flamingbails.com/t1331p60-aus-vs-india-1st-test-melbourne-26-30...‎
28 Dec 2007 - 15 posts - ‎10 authors
Ah yeah quick check he got mahala out i assume it was caught at first slip (hayden)but i have no recollection of it. can't recall him even bowling ...

Gary Kirsten . . . - Page 4 - Flaming Bails
www.flamingbails.com/t1480p45-gary-kirsten‎
12 Jan 2008 - 15 posts - ‎7 authors
His first innings dismissal in Adelaide, cutting close to his body and being caught at first slip, made Kirsten seek him out for a special session in ...
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterCS Mon 24 Feb 2014, 00:18

Brass Monkey wrote:My boss wanted me to create a search engine 'just like Google's'. I let him down by laughing at him and ripping the piss. It's a thing we have.

You could at least have offered him "google remote".
PeterCS
PeterCS

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 24 Feb 2014, 00:30

I offered him my mild disdain. Same same but different.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 24 Feb 2014, 01:21

Hasn't everyone already been doing this for a while?

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 24 Feb 2014, 02:10

https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=2akKU76-IMSN8Qfh_IAI&gws_rd=cr#q=site:flamingbails.com+thunderqunt

Top thunderqunt is top thunderqunt
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26215
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 24 Feb 2014, 03:14

embee wrote:https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=2akKU76-IMSN8Qfh_IAI&gws_rd=cr#q=site:flamingbails.com+thunderqunt

cheers

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 24 Feb 2014, 03:16

...at least Hildy is a live tq...bernie has been dead for years
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Mon 24 Feb 2014, 07:39

embee wrote:https://www.google.com.au/?gfe_rd=ctrl&ei=2akKU76-IMSN8Qfh_IAI&gws_rd=cr#q=site:flamingbails.com+thunderqunt

Funnily enough, that's the ONLY result that comes up for thunderqunt in our not-so-flash search.

I think that must constitute a consensus. The internet has spoken.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Mon 03 Mar 2014, 06:25

I just searched for Norfolk and nothing came up.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google. Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Keating Mon 03 Mar 2014, 06:26

Apologies it works. I didn't read the instructions.
Paul Keating
Paul Keating

I've fixed the lousy search engine. It's now as good as google. Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4663
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Flag/Background : wi

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 03 Mar 2014, 08:04

Very Happy I thought I'd search for Smashlist™

Forgot about this beauty

Dellos wrote:

Upon his release from the Northamptonshire gulag for troubled youth (dance division), Dan reflected on his enforced rehabilitation in bleak isolation, and vowed murderous, violent, sexual revenge. He was also hungry. In his meditation booth he had drawn up what would later be referred to by investigating officers as the "smash list": a detailed inventory of mainly women that he intended to amorously crush with his unlubricated iron fist. There was also a crude picture of a cat being jizzed on by an even cruder picture of a phallus - the reproductive mucus perhaps representing the tears of rage he was so struggling to repress. Was the cat his father? The shackled, troubled youth had been unchained and set free a troubled man. He was also hungry.

'We've created a monster,' Warden Glen Medeiros warned. 'Also, I'm hungry - let's get some f*cking sandwiches going.'
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Mon 03 Mar 2014, 08:36

Always end on a cliffhanger. Did they ever get those sandwiches? We'll never know.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 04 Mar 2014, 00:35

Cool tip D.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down