Where's...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where's...

Post by skully on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 05:56

...Trev, Dan, Dello, Ange, Gussie, Smirkles, vilks, Lever, taccy, dori, TO, Ponts, spang, krikri, Hass, philcric, Henry N, brockley, and even bucky??

It was asked a few days ago - "Where's Wally?". Fortunately he is still with us, but so many former regulars have seemingly disappeared.

Will a pumping Ashes series bring any of them back??
avatar
skully


Number of posts : 91049
Age : 105
Reputation : 199
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by vilkrang on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 08:39

Still alive, living the dream in Manchester. Abominable weather but a fantastic city apart from that. Crazy cheap tickets to test cricket too although it was a shame that the ground was only about 1/5 full on the last day against South Africa, didn't really have the atmosphere it deserved considering it was our first home win against them for 19 years.

vilkrang


Number of posts : 12207
Age : 32
Reputation : 194
Registration date : 2007-09-09
Flag/Background : eng

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by taipan on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 08:49

Trev posted a couple of days ago
avatar
taipan


Number of posts : 46100
Age : 116
Reputation : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by Big Dog on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:53

vilkrang wrote:Still alive, living the dream in Manchester. Abominable weather but a fantastic city apart from that. Crazy cheap tickets to test cricket too although it was a shame that the ground was only about 1/5 full on the last day against South Africa, didn't really have the atmosphere it deserved considering it was our first home win against them for 19 years.

Nice to hear Vilks. aces
avatar
Big Dog


Number of posts : 13700
Age : 27
Reputation : 76
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

View user profile http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by taipan on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 10:56

Big Dog wrote:
vilkrang wrote:Still alive, living the dream in Manchester. Abominable weather but a fantastic city apart from that. Crazy cheap tickets to test cricket too although it was a shame that the ground was only about 1/5 full on the last day against South Africa, didn't really have the atmosphere it deserved considering it was our first home win against them for 19 years.

Nice to hear Vilks. aces

Clearly a MU supporter now.
avatar
taipan


Number of posts : 46100
Age : 116
Reputation : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by PeterCS on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 19:42

skully wrote:...Trev, Dan, Dello, Ange, Gussie, Smirkles, vilks, Lever, taccy, dori, TO, Ponts, spang, krikri, Hass, philcric, Henry N, brockley, and even bucky??

It was asked a few days ago - "Where's Wally?". Fortunately he is still with us, but so many former regulars have seemingly disappeared.

Will a pumping Ashes series bring any of them back??

Blimey, you've got a long memory.

You'll be asking Where's Merv, where's tails, where's Karti, where's GordoninPortsmouth, where's iieee, where's Rob, where's Rob, where's Mr Spoon next.
avatar
PeterCS


Number of posts : 41235
Reputation : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : fra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by taipan on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 20:16

PeterCS wrote:
skully wrote:...Trev, Dan, Dello, Ange, Gussie, Smirkles, vilks, Lever, taccy, dori, TO, Ponts, spang, krikri, Hass, philcric, Henry N, brockley, and even bucky??

It was asked a few days ago - "Where's Wally?". Fortunately he is still with us, but so many former regulars have seemingly disappeared.

Will a pumping Ashes series bring any of them back??

Blimey, you've got a long memory.

You'll be asking Where's Merv, where's tails, where's Karti, where's GordoninPortsmouth, where's iieee, where's Rob, where's Rob, where's Mr Spoon next.

Rachel, Andrea, Helena Thornley, Jill, Hilda, Sasha, Michelle, Chandan, Filosofee, Jorja, and the Sunshine/Lollipops whose name  I forget.
avatar
taipan


Number of posts : 46100
Age : 116
Reputation : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by taipan on Fri 15 Sep 2017, 20:21

Sue Marks. Did something like 10000 posts in 2 months and disappeared.
avatar
taipan


Number of posts : 46100
Age : 116
Reputation : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by furriner on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 15:55

Josh Carney, Batman, WIFAN, SG
avatar
furriner


Number of posts : 11627
Reputation : 77
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by furriner on Sat 16 Sep 2017, 15:57

Philcric is somewhat active on the Indian cricket fans forum, same monicker.

Doremi turned up a few months ago, then vanished. As did Lever.


avatar
furriner


Number of posts : 11627
Reputation : 77
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by PeterCS on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 02:23

Seasider (?), Shoeshiner, ever hopeful, simkat, makaveli, WR Hammond & Geoffrey Trueman. legglancer. Sidhu and prasad. PearlJammer and the briefly very active Mr Prez. holcs & Gary 111.

The Redhead - with "Ray East and his bike".
avatar
PeterCS


Number of posts : 41235
Reputation : 92
Registration date : 2008-05-23
Flag/Background : fra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by taipan on Sun 17 Sep 2017, 03:01

Poor old Zat and Zimmy.
avatar
taipan


Number of posts : 46100
Age : 116
Reputation : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by horace on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 22:31

Where's Embee?

Has the pressure of the Tigers being in a Prelim got to him?
avatar
horace


Number of posts : 34404
Age : 107
Reputation : 66
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by skully on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 23:29

Tax time. I imagine he is looking something like...

work
avatar
skully


Number of posts : 91049
Age : 105
Reputation : 199
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by skully on Mon 18 Sep 2017, 23:32

The mortal enemy of the bean counter...

avatar
skully


Number of posts : 91049
Age : 105
Reputation : 199
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by embee on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:04

I'm in Florence on a grand tour of Europe
avatar
embee


Number of posts : 23253
Age : 50
Reputation : 228
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by horace on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:10

embee wrote:I'm in Florence on a grand tour of Europe

Fantastic. 

Oddly enough I was in Florence in 96 when the Bloods made the GF. Mmmmn, that didn't work out so well. But the Tigers are a lucky team!
avatar
horace


Number of posts : 34404
Age : 107
Reputation : 66
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by taipan on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:17

embee wrote:I'm in Florence on a grand tour of Europe

How old is she now given that horrie was in her in 1996.
avatar
taipan


Number of posts : 46100
Age : 116
Reputation : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by MoH on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 12:33

Still waiting for Gaz and Rich's comeback.

MoH


Number of posts : 479
Age : 119
Reputation : 6
Registration date : 2013-07-26
Flag/Background : zim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by skully on Tue 19 Sep 2017, 12:35

Nice to see you MoH. aces

Yes, Gaz's sense of humour is much missed.
avatar
skully


Number of posts : 91049
Age : 105
Reputation : 199
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Where's...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum