Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

+13
WideWally
Paul Keating
Red
lardbucket
beamer
embee
Big Dog
horace
taipan
Bradman
skully
JGK
Fred Nerk
17 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 7 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by skully Thu 09 Nov 2017, 02:37

JGK wrote:
Red wrote:So with Jacqui Lambie now in doubt, maybe it is easier for those to stand up who are definitely eligible for parliament.

Get money on the ALP winning government next year.

Lay down Misere. So Bishop to take over from Turncoat?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105883
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII) - Page 7 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XIII)

Post by JGK Thu 09 Nov 2017, 02:44

skully wrote:
JGK wrote:
Red wrote:So with Jacqui Lambie now in doubt, maybe it is easier for those to stand up who are definitely eligible for parliament.

Get money on the ALP winning government next year.

Lay down Misere. So Bishop to take over from Turncoat?

No, I think they'll just lose their majority with all the citizenship fiasco and have little choice but to go to an election. I think it will have to be after 30 June though to get a senate election in as well.

Still, you are right in that MT may not last that long. I don't see J-Bish as the saviour though.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 09 Nov 2017, 03:29

I think your analysis is spot on. And there are NO saviours available within the Blue ranks. Dutton??? Puh-lease.  Rolling Eyes

I thought ScoMo might be the one, but he has turned in a pompous, debt-rule-changing waffler as Treasurer.

I am preparing for 3 or so years with a corrupt unionist PM that can't pronounce the letters "th". Dear God, help me "weavver" this grim time.

I despair for this Country and its economic well-being.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 09 Nov 2017, 18:52

This country and its political parties is a disgrace.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 09 Nov 2017, 19:45

I quite like Truffles. He is just in an impossible situation. About a third of his caucus are extremists - eg fat George, Erics Anazi, Pope Andrews, Mr Potato Head, the MM etc. He placates them like Chamberlain appeased Hitler.

When he goes,be it before or after the next election, the true Libs are in an invidious situation. Their party will be in a quandary as the fascists seek to gain control. Mr Potato Head will prolly get up as the MM is electoral poison, Bronny-light is the wrong gender and I doubt the electorate would countenance details from her past, ScoMo is toast to the fascist faction, the fat Hungarian kiddie is unelectable and Pine is hated by too many in his Party.

Mr Potato Head it will be. If so, it will represent the complete Billy -isation of Oz politics. Consider for a moment how an ex Billy copper got his start on becoming a multi millionaire.

I hope for the good of the country that Truffles stays as head of the Libs for as long as possible and he presides over a miracle and consigns the extremists in his party to a dusty footnote in history.

Similarly I hope but do not expect the Radishes will dispose of Short Pants and not appoint any other CIA operative to lead them. Irrespective I expect those class traitors to continue to operate in the centre right of Oz politics. one thing you can say about Truffles is that he is no class traitor.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 10 Nov 2017, 09:32

[quote="horace"]I quite like Truffles. He is just in an impossible situation. About a third of his caucus are extremists - eg fat George, Erics Anazi, Pope Andrews, Mr Potato Head, the MM etc. He placates them like Chamberlain appeased Hitler.

When he goes,be it before or after the next election, the true Libs are in an invidious situation. Their party will be in a quandary as the fascists seek to gain control. Mr Potato Head will prolly get up as the MM is electoral poison, Bronny-light is the wrong gender and I doubt the electorate would countenance details from her past, ScoMo is toast to the fascist faction, the fat Hungarian kiddie is unelectable and Pine is hated by too many in his Party.ï

Mr Potato Head it will be. If so, it will represent the complete Billy -isation of Oz politics. Consider for a moment how an ex Billy copper got his start on becoming a multi millionaire.

I hope for the good of the country that Truffles stays as head of the Libs for as long as possible and he presides over a miracle and consigns the extremists in his party to a dusty footnote in history.

Similarly I hope but do not expect the Radishes will dispose of Short Pants and not appoint any other CIA operative to lead them. Irrespective I expect those class traitors to continue to operate in the centre right of Oz politics. one thing you can say about Truffles is that he is no class traitor.[/quote

Bill Hayden was a qld copper, most of these pricks getting busted had an inkling and should be shot and John Howard always was and will forever remain a qunt.]
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 10 Nov 2017, 11:19

Jibberish + jibberish doesn't equal sense.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 11 Nov 2017, 00:49

Skully in reading his own posts shocker.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:08

Now now, h. I generally type a post and then read it again before I post to ensure it reads OK.

Unlike you and Q, the sausage fingers kings. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:40

John Alexander has officially resigned.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sat 11 Nov 2017, 01:42

skully wrote:Now now, h. I generally type a post and then read it again before I post to ensure it reads OK.

Unlike you and Q, the sausage fingers kings. Cool

Actually more booze in my case.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 11 Nov 2017, 03:39

Red wrote:John Alexander has officially resigned.

What a shemozzle. Rolling Eyes
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sat 11 Nov 2017, 03:43

And now some Wozzie tory is in trouble because her husband has Italian citizenship and apparently* this passes to the wife.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Sat 11 Nov 2017, 05:48

Aint multiculturalism wonderful. Twisted Evil
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 11 Nov 2017, 06:19

Debacle.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sat 11 Nov 2017, 06:40

Big Dog wrote:Aint multiculturalism wonderful. Twisted Evil

As almost everyone pinged or about to be pinged is anglo-saxon I would say there hasn't been much inroads into multicuralism.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sat 11 Nov 2017, 06:50

Bradman wrote:

As almost everyone pinged or about to be pinged is anglo-saxon I would say there hasn't been much inroads into multicuralism.

Yeah. Those who were born o/s have generally been fine (Greens aside). It's those caught by arcane rules applicable to their parents who are having a problem.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sat 11 Nov 2017, 07:23

JGK wrote:
Bradman wrote:

Yeah.   Those who were born o/s have generally been fine (Greens aside).  It's those caught by arcane rules applicable to their parents who are having a problem.

It's the constitution, most of it's obsolete let alone arcane. But the rules are the rules, unless you're a conservative commentator doing a back flip on black letter law.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 11 Nov 2017, 09:53

JGK wrote:And now some Wozzie tory is in trouble because her husband has Italian citizenship and apparently* this passes to the wife.

This is correct. An ex was once married to an Italian. She is still a dual citizen, tho they were divorced many years ago.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 13 Nov 2017, 01:51

PMSL at One Nation - the guy who replaced Malcolm Roberts in the Senate has now quit the party an hour after being sworn in.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 13 Nov 2017, 02:13

No Notion makes the other parties look competent.

Abbott is all over the media over the cit deal between the browns and the radishes. It is as if he is taking credit. What a drop kick.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 13 Nov 2017, 03:26

JGK wrote:PMSL at One Nation - the guy who replaced Malcolm Roberts in the Senate has now quit the party an hour after being sworn in.
Apparently he was kicked out. Deary me.

"According to The Guardian, Anning was “verbally attacked” in a party room meeting this morning, that was “so vitriolic that I was obliged to simply walk out”

He said he expected to be accompanied by One Nation senators into the chamber for his swearing in, as is customary, but at the last moment he realised it wasn’t going to happen.

“The next thing I knew, I saw on the TV that I had supposedly become an independent. This was news to me!

“It seems without even contacting me, Pauline has unilaterally kicked me out of her party.

“I have to say that I’m stunned.”
There have been reports of strife between Senator Anning and One Nation and accusations the party asked him to stand aside to return Malcolm Roberts to the Senate. "

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keystone Cops.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 13 Nov 2017, 04:44

And now it looks like Jackie Lambie is going get kicked out.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 13 Nov 2017, 05:02

I wonder if the Pinks will come out smelling of roses now that Turncoat and Shortarse have agreed that all MPs and Senators will unequivocally declare their citizenship positions by 1 Dec.

Shortarse will look a right crook if it is found that several of his MPs/Senators are illegally in parliament. Please, please, please let Harriet Hard-faced Bitch (Penny Wong) be a dual citizen!!! Cool

Meanwhile, Turncoat may as well pack his bags with the latest Poll showing Labor ahead 55-45. The weak qunt is barely ahead of Shortarse head-to-head now.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Mon 13 Nov 2017, 05:25

Justine Keay at least is a goner.

JGK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next