Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

+14
Aditya
Fred Nerk
OP Tipping
Fromage
beamer
Blackadder
WideWally
Bradman
Red
taipan
JGK
embee
Big Dog
horace
18 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 13 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by Bradman Thu 28 Mar 2019, 08:39

Ashby either has a really big cock or a ten inch tounge and can breath through his ears.

He's the Teflon man, though the parliamentary ban is solely in the hand of the Speaker and may take the wind out of his sails. Wow two metaphors and crudity, time for the footys methinks.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 13 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by Bradman Thu 28 Mar 2019, 10:31

FFS Murray trying to out do Daddy's Girl for hypocrisy. He should have taken her along to Townsville as his bikini girl (at least one part of her body is properly developed) and they could have competed for second smartest thing on the panel after the wet beer coaster.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 28 Mar 2019, 10:38

Now choppergirl decides to get in on the act in regards to China. FTA you all glories in three months after coming into office.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 29 Mar 2019, 00:03

Q, your political nicknames are as confusing as horrie's cricket versions.

Daddy's girl, chopper girl??
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105897
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 29 Mar 2019, 00:11

Sharee "gotcha journalism is bad unless you're me" Markson and maybe chopperbitch or chopperdragon would be more appropriate for someone of Bishops age.
Still mine are still better than Conway's.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Fri 29 Mar 2019, 00:34

Can't disagree.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 30 Mar 2019, 09:00

Poor old MM is doing everything bar singing for his supper to hold his seat. Here is a summation

LINK

at the moment he is behind Steggall. However he has made an error in enlisting Bung Lee as a key supporter. Lee's politics are as dire as his bowling was.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sat 30 Mar 2019, 09:38

I'm not at all sure if the Libs aren't playing this Tony is in the crapper card. Mind you the fwits from Advance Australia couldn't convince a six year old, let alone their sugar daddies at the IPA that this is serious polling.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Sat 30 Mar 2019, 11:41

Possibly Qmy. What's clear is the previous perfunctory campaigns have been upgraded. Still Skully from the outset has said there is "not a chance" the seat will be lost. He may be right.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 01 Apr 2019, 22:59

LOL@Shortarse. He reckons Labor will ensure that 50% of motor vehicles will be electric by 2030. PMSL. That's almost as deluded as the idiot Greens claim of no coal fired power station by the same year.

I read an article recently where car manufacturers were asked what percentage of the cars they built were electric. The average answer was 5%. When asked what that percentage would be in 10 years, the average answer was...5%. Too expensive, batteries only last 10 years, poor range, dearth of charging facilities, rapidly rising electricity costs...thus no customer appetite.

So Bill, is this what a Labor future holds....

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 13 DSCN8080-web

Labor live via a philosophy that they will only be in power for 2 terms so can lie through their teeth with all their policies.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 02 Apr 2019, 00:18

Someone on Sky last night pointed out that most of the European manufacturers will have phased out ICEs by 2030 and most earlier. A few points:

- it's not compulsory
- most of the top end market will get them to the target
- yes the distances in this country are huge but most 4wds needed for the remote areas will never see them. I'm sure there'll be plenty of refuelling points between Toorak and the Mornington Peninsula and Geelong grammar
- the building of infrastructure is nowhere near the mad calculations of the bad guys and can be covered by the 1/4bil in the ERF (thanks Bill you could have announced before I spent two weeks reading new regs and filing for the next auction)
- I'm a primary producer who'll get a tax break and all the family's vehicles, aircraft, plant and equipment are business expenses so I don't give a fark.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 02 Apr 2019, 00:58

What of China, India & the US re: ICEs? If they do nothing then its pointless.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 02 Apr 2019, 01:16

you can only do what you can do ... the more countries going down the Costa Rica route the more pressure on big economies.

Meanwhile I wonder if the MM supports Polish Priests who have rediscovered the wonders of book burning. 

Harry Potter and the toasted Book
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 02 Apr 2019, 01:44

skully wrote:What of China, India & the US re: ICEs? If they do nothing then its pointless.

Yeah but if you're on the way to the dump and you see a whole bunch of rubbish by the side of the road, do you add your load or continue to the dump?
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 02 Apr 2019, 03:08

Bradman wrote:
skully wrote:What of China, India & the US re: ICEs? If they do nothing then its pointless.

Yeah but if you're on the way to the dump and you see a whole bunch of rubbish by the side of the road, do you add your load or continue to the dump?

Precisely.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 02 Apr 2019, 03:24

horace wrote:Poor old MM is doing everything bar singing for his supper to hold his seat. Here is a summation

LINK

at the moment he is behind Steggall. However he has made an error in enlisting Bung Lee as a key supporter. Lee's politics are as dire as his bowling was.

For the record, I have $500 on Tones winning the seat.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 02 Apr 2019, 04:02

You prick!!!!
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 02 Apr 2019, 04:04

Bradman wrote:

horace wrote:
Bradman wrote:

Precisely.

You do know that the increase in global emissions last year significantly exceeded Aus's total emissions for the year?? In other words, if Aus had've totally ceased all carbon emissions last year (an impossibility), the world's total emissions would've still increased.

Talk about pissing in the ocean.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 02 Apr 2019, 04:18

Well look at it this way. Emissions from cars and coal fired power stations are unhealthy for the individual. Nothing new here, legislation to clean up pollution had been around since the forties on both sides of the Atlantic (biggest polluters at the time) and gained momentum up to the seventies and then slowed. You want to walk around with face masks and never see the sun like the poor qunts in China.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 02 Apr 2019, 04:55

That will never happen in my or my kids' lifetime (our nation is as big as the USA but has less than 1/10th of their population), Q, so to paraphrase you - "I don't give a fark". Particularly as the US, China and India don't give a fark.

If you were true to your earlier form (at 10.18 am - or 9.18 am for you hillbillies - above), you would say "I'm a primary producer living out in the sticks, so I don't give a fark."
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 02 Apr 2019, 08:26

Well I meant I don't give a fark about the price which was a cheap line provoked by the trash on Sky but I do live in regional Australia and don't have to worry about sucking up fumes every day, or for that matter farking with clocks to suntan my lilly white arse. Mrsq is still stranded in the gulf ATM (well admittedly with enough food and booze for a couple of months) and that station is a full time zone west of Brisbane. Adding another one lto improve the lifestyle of pampered pricks in SEQ would be a whole lot of fun. Esp if you've got school age kids.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 04 Apr 2019, 06:13

Christopher Pyne in his farewell speech in Parliament today:

“I’ve had a fortunate life. I do not have a log cabin story like so many people in this place but I once had to get my own lemon for my own gin and tonic,”

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 04 Apr 2019, 07:15

Yeah I'm gonna have to YouTube it or something. Just caught the feigned congrats at the end.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 04 Apr 2019, 07:35

LOL. Frydenberg tells the Pinkos they haven't had a budget surplus since he had a mullet and showed the picture to prove his  former "bouffant"...

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 13 D1ddd8ec3a27f0204c02af5992e78631
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Thu 04 Apr 2019, 07:50

Surplus' are over rated. Govts aren't sposed to make money, they collect it and spend it. Preferably on roads, hospitals, schools etc.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next