Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

+14
Aditya
Fred Nerk
OP Tipping
Fromage
beamer
Blackadder
WideWally
Bradman
Red
taipan
JGK
embee
Big Dog
horace
18 posters

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next

Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 15 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by skully Mon 08 Apr 2019, 11:13

skully
skully

Number of posts : 105897
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 15 Empty Re: Aus Federal Politics thread (XV)

Post by Bradman Mon 08 Apr 2019, 11:26

Tks 💀. What is an Alcatel in that scheme of things?
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 08 Apr 2019, 12:43

I believe Alcatels are Android phones.

If it's a smart phone (basically any smart phone that is not an iPhone is Android i.e. the software that runs the thing) you should be able to follow the posted instructions i.e. tap and hold (looooonnnngggg tap) to right click.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 08 Apr 2019, 12:45

Instructions bumped for new page.

skully wrote:Q, for an Android...

- Tap: Equivalent to left mouse click.
- Tap-and-hold (long press): Equivalent to right mouse click.
- One-finger drag:
......On the tablet, the one-finger tap-and-drag gesture can be used to select text, or to drag the scroll bar.
......On the phone, the one-finger tap-and-drag can be used to move files by dragging-and-dropping the desired files; or for operating the scroll bars.
- Two-finger tap: Toggle Trackpad mode. Trackpad mode is like the trackpad on a laptop computer, move a finger on iPad screen can move mouse everywhere and able to give left-click or right-click if necessary.
- Two-finger drag: Scroll window.
- Three-finger drag: On your tablet, a three-finger drag will pan the entire screen if it's been zoom in. For example, if the keyboard is open, this would allow you to view what is blocked by the keyboard.
- Two-finger pinch-zoom: Zooms in and out.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 08 Apr 2019, 13:48

Been hearing Plibersek on the news all day deflecting for Shorten's shit preferred PM poll result by saying 'he has both an MBA and a Masters of Business Administration'

A great endorsement from the shadow Education spokesperson

embee
embee

Number of posts : 26198
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 08 Apr 2019, 14:36

Oh dear. Pinkos - you gotta love their dumbness.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 08 Apr 2019, 22:17

- One-finger drag:
......On the tablet, the one-finger tap-and-drag gesture can be used to select text, or to drag the scroll bar.
......On the phone, the one-finger tap-and-drag can be used to move files by dragging-and-dropping the desired files; or for operating the scroll bars.
- Two-finger tap: Toggle Trackpad mode. Trackpad mode is like the trackpad on a laptop computer, move a finger on iPad screen can move mouse everywhere and able to give left-click or right-click if necessary.
- Three-finger drag: On your tablet, a three-finger drag will pan the entire screen if it's been zoom in. For example, if the keyboard is open, this would allow you to view what is blocked by the keyboard.

Wow ... some millennial has nicked Skully's laptop
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Dog Mon 08 Apr 2019, 22:17

Fromage wrote:Hello Big Dog

Please refrain from using profane language on the Forum.

Regards

Fromage

Apologies Frommie
Big Dog
Big Dog

Number of posts : 16498
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : tig

http://bigdog.bigblog.com.au/index.do

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 08 Apr 2019, 23:33

horace wrote:

- One-finger drag:

Wow ... some millennial has nicked Skully's laptop

Nah h. Google, tis a marvellous thing.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 09 Apr 2019, 00:04

embee wrote:Been hearing Plibersek on the news all day deflecting for Shorten's shit preferred PM poll result by saying 'he has both an MBA and a Masters of Business Administration'

A great endorsement from the shadow Education spokesperson.

I know MBAs can be relatively short depending on what you've already got after your name but I wouldn't have thought Bill would have been game enough to take any time off once he started up the greasy pole.

Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 09 Apr 2019, 00:21

Shortarse's "50% electric vehicles by 2030" plan has been copping an awful rubbishing in the media. The practicalities of such a typical Pinko "back of the envelope" plan simply don't work.

Pinkos - promising the world, delivering nothing.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Tue 09 Apr 2019, 00:43

2030? Phurt, our house is already 50% EV.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 09 Apr 2019, 01:02

Yes, but you're a top 1%er.

The great unwashed can't afford EVs and are unlikely to in 11 years.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 09 Apr 2019, 01:06

Phurt! The only people the coalition should be talking to about Bill's Ev plan is a copyright lawyer.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 09 Apr 2019, 01:39

Aus Federal Politics thread (XV) - Page 15 Z
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 09 Apr 2019, 01:51

He lifted it from Fraudenberg et al. No wonder you had to Google quisling. Bloody techos. No sense of the past, no lateral thinking.😅
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 09 Apr 2019, 02:22

wave
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 09 Apr 2019, 02:22

Bradman wrote:He lifted it from Fraudenberg et al.  No wonder you had to Google quisling.  Bloody techos.  No sense of the past, no lateral thinking.😅

very funny

I blame Skully for Short Pants, ScuMo etc.

I see Minister Potatohead is in strife for having a bang up lunch with a Chinese millionaire lobbying for an Oz passport.

I have no difficulty at all with this provided the Spud did not take money. 

Short Pants is playing on the good old 'yellow peril' fears buried in the psyche of older folk, including Boomers. Of course ScuMo is also happy to play in that pond given the chance. Now where is Sam Dastardly?
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 09 Apr 2019, 02:25

horace wrote:I blame Skully for Short Pants...

I resemble that remark.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 09 Apr 2019, 02:35

skully wrote:
horace wrote:I blame Skully for Short Pants...

I resemble that remark.

Phurt. I also blame you for my spilt coffee.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 09 Apr 2019, 03:05

Skulls attitude towards blame would suggest a large degree of compatibilism and as such his attraction to duality in areas of moral responsibility.

He is a lost soul lurching between determinism and free will and failing to satisfy either.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 09 Apr 2019, 03:35

Bradman wrote:Skulls attitude towards blame would suggest a large degree of compatibilism and as such his attraction to duality in areas of moral responsibility.

He is a lost soul lurching between determinism and free will and failing to satisfy either.

Agreed. Skully needs to consider and resolve the determinism and free will dialectics and come to terms with his ontological vocation.

It would also help if he came to terms with Steve Waugh's red inking.
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 09 Apr 2019, 04:51

horace wrote:
Bradman wrote:Skulls attitude towards blame would suggest a large degree of compatibilism and as such his attraction to duality in areas of moral responsibility.

Agreed. Skully needs to consider and resolve the determinism and free will dialectics and come to terms with his ontological vocation.

It would also help if he came to terms with Steve Waugh's red inking.

Ahhh yes the tragedy that is ksrs redinking and his denial.  Again this silly belief that determinism and free will are compatible.  But what to do?

I suggest Avicenna (Heraclitus may be a bit much) and cause and effect through to Leibniz and sufficient reason with some Laplace to sooth his inner techo and help him understand both the philosophy and science of blame and it's relationship to his psyche and it's inability to come to grips with Waugh's inflated average.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 09 Apr 2019, 05:07

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!

If I didn't know better I'd assume Q was a lawyer. Shocked
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Tue 09 Apr 2019, 05:49

Actually between waiting for my candy crush lives to regenerate and omen betting on the races (just jagged a trifecta on a Ballarat maiden), I dug up some notes from an old philosophy viva which from memory I'd lifted from an obscure paper by a student of Kierkegaard who obviously had taken against his master's religious bent, but was sufficiently obscure as to score a congratulatory for originality.

You'd like Kierkegaard skulls.  Especially his attitude towards subjectivity and truth.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 37 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next