Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mugabe dead. At last.

+8
furriner
taipan
Bradman
beamer
Basil
JGK
skully
Ronnie Sawyer
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mugabe dead. At last. Empty Mugabe dead. At last.

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Fri 06 Sep 2019, 07:48

Quite seriously, i have followed that 'man's' actions over the years and setting fire to him having removed his legs first without anaesthetic would have been too kind an end for him.
How he was never killed off is anyone's guess but a more evil piece of filth you will never hear of.
RIP? You have to be kidding,

Ronnie Sawyer

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2019-06-12
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Mugabe dead. At last. Empty Re: Mugabe dead. At last.

Post by skully Fri 06 Sep 2019, 07:52

Rot in hell, you evil thug.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105919
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 06 Sep 2019, 07:54

skully wrote:Rot in hell, you evil thug.

A bit harsh on Ronnie, skulls. He might be a tad right wing but he's not evil.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Fri 06 Sep 2019, 07:56

He'll is far too good a place for that slimeball.
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Fri 06 Sep 2019, 08:22

Ronnie Sawyer wrote:Quite seriously, i have followed that 'man's' actions over the years and setting fire to him having removed his legs first without anaesthetic would have been too kind an end for him.
How he was never killed off is anyone's guess but a more evil piece of filth you will never hear of.
RIP? You have to be kidding,
I would have expected you to say that he was a strong leader who you admired...

Only reason he lasted so long is that Zimbabwe doesn’t have much oil. The rest of the world will only tackle dictators when they feel their own prosperity and security is under threat.

beamer

Number of posts : 15399

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 06 Sep 2019, 08:49

And when it's not threatened prop them up.

He was maybe once a good man but few people who aspire to the top stay that way in his case exacerbated by circumstances, orchestrated by others who were maybe once good men prey to circumstances.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Fri 06 Sep 2019, 08:52

Yeah, “power attracts the worst and corrupts the best”, or words to that effect, is a phrase I remember hearing once (in a TV drama I think, but it may have been used before?)

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 06 Sep 2019, 09:00

No-one's hands are clean in a war, and that was a particularly nasty one.  But it's what you do afterwards and both sides farked that part up, Mugabe in particular.  He was largely responsible for farking up "the jewel of Africa" despite burying his worst intentions in the early days
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Fri 06 Sep 2019, 13:20

Basil wrote:

Absolutely. For anyone to try and excuse his behaviour, as some on the left are, is almost as appalling quite frankly.
Yes i am unashamedly to the right of centre and no i am certainly not evil. The real danger is the left wing in this country and we have a few here, i notice, unfortunately.
I am sure i would share certain views with even those people though. Such as, to name a few:-
I do not agree with selling off the NHS. I do agree with cancelling HS2, 100 billion could be better spent updating ALL the railway, not just making a flagship line for businessmen who might save half an hour from London to Manchester, when they could either get up half an hour earlier, go to bed the same later or meet online with whoever is so important that they need to speak with them 'in person'. Hunting for sport should never come back. It's a toff's tally ho naff party at animals' expense. I donate to charity by direct debit, currently a child hospice but i change it yearly. I am against tax cuts for the extremely rich. Why would a third yacht for a billionaire be a better use of money than a scanner for my local hospital in Enfield?
So you see, i am right of centre but certainly not evil or extreme.

Ronnie Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Fri 06 Sep 2019, 13:27

To close that particular subject, the negative votes about my views don't bother me in the slightest, we all know who here is doing them, but it IS very weak. I would never give a negative vote to ANY opinion here, even though i read some very stupid comments at times, i have better things to do quite honestly. If i get to minus 50 it will simply mean i touch a few nerves of the lefties here and that's amusing and satisfying in equal measure, so you know who you are, keep the sooky votes coming! :-)

Ronnie Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 06 Sep 2019, 13:41

Back to the days of the neg wars
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 06 Sep 2019, 13:55

How does one neg or pos anyone, just in case a war erupts. onguard
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 06 Sep 2019, 16:55

+
_

-

On right hand side of post
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Fri 06 Sep 2019, 17:27

Negs and pos, that's Mugabe for you- stirring $hit even after he died.

furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Fri 06 Sep 2019, 17:41

Ronnie Sawyer wrote:
Basil wrote:

Absolutely. For anyone to try and excuse his behaviour, as some on the left are, is almost as appalling quite frankly.
Yes i am unashamedly to the right of centre and no i am certainly not evil. The real danger is the left wing in this country and we have a few here, i notice, unfortunately.
I am sure i would share certain views with even those people though. Such as, to name a few:-
I do not agree with selling off the NHS. I do agree with cancelling HS2, 100 billion could be better spent updating ALL the railway, not just making a flagship line for businessmen who might save half an hour from London to Manchester, when they could either get up half an hour earlier, go to bed the same later or meet online with whoever is so important that they need to speak with them 'in person'. Hunting for sport should never come back. It's a toff's tally ho naff party at animals' expense. I donate to charity by direct debit, currently a child hospice but i change it yearly. I am against tax cuts for the extremely rich. Why would a third yacht for a billionaire be a better use of money than a scanner for my local hospital in Enfield?
So you see, i am right of centre but certainly not evil or extreme.
I think there’s only one topic where you could be described as extreme, but we’ve covered that one more than enough, I’m sure you have personal reasons for your very strong views on a particular religion, but hopefully can appreciate not everyone will share them.

Regarding tax cuts for the extremely rich, though... can’t you see that is the endgame of Brexit and the only reason why those politicians championing it really want it?

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Fri 06 Sep 2019, 18:11

taipan wrote:+
_

-  

On right hand side of post

I have to enlarge the screen, even with reading glasses, and they still look like smudges on the screen.
Bradman
Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 06 Sep 2019, 22:19

that they are

it is easy to see who the 'neggers' are

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38084
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:56

taipan wrote:Back to the days of the neg wars

I'm a bit gutted today Taipan. I've gone from minus 4 to minus 3.

Damn, i was doing so well!

Last edited by Ronnie Sawyer on Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:59; edited 1 time in total

Ronnie Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Sat 07 Sep 2019, 10:57

Taipan. Off topic, how was your trip to England and MUFC? I hope it was fun sir.

Ronnie Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:02

The trip was fine. The MUFC result wasn’t great. The break in at my house was worse.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:20

Beamer, i don't share your views about Brexit whatsoever. You have it all wrong as far as i am concerned and so there's no common ground on that one. But i won't NEG you. That's weak.

On the subject of the ''particular religion'', well yes i have very good personal reasons for having zero time for it. But leaving those personal reasons to one side.
The first thing is that we have reached a point where even though it is NOT a race, the race card is played every time the bad aspects (and let's face it there are many) are criticised. This is for the simple reason of shutting down debate and to stop any criticism, however well deserved that criticism might be. That censorship by the Thought Police is wholly wrong and a very bad idea.
I have spoken to many women in the greater London area who are oppressed every day IN the UK BY their husbands. (It is far, far worse in their own countries, mind you). I am totally against, as should be anyone on the centre or left, barbaric Halal meat. It should be banned now and the RSPCA have been 'bought off' in some way on that one. If my friend in East Anglia on his farm had started to kill his stock like that he would have been closed down but once more we bend our arses over through fear of the race card. You can then add to that the Anti-sematism that is rife within their circles without doubt, the vote-rigging that was shown to have played a massive part in getting useless Sadiq into the London Mayor's job and also the quite terrifying fact that of the kids raped and abused in UK between 2013 and 2018 over three-quarters were carried out by members of that ''paricular religion''. Get out to the Middle East and Africa and you find that things are far, far worse if you are not 'one of them'.
It's not extreme to be humane. It's not extreme to oppose heinous animal cruelty. I strongly suspect the admins here are somewhat left-leaning so i will leave it there, but there's so much more wrong with that 'way of life, sorry, It's simple truth, a quality we have seemingly lost in the modern world. Everyone is afraid of speaking the truth nowadays.

Ronnie Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronnie Sawyer Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:23

taipan wrote:The trip was fine. The MUFC result wasn’t great. The break in at my house was worse.

Seriously? Oh shyte!
Did you tell the taxi driver taking you to the airport you were away for a while maybe? A rogue neighbour who knew he had time on his hands to do the dirty deed? Or do you think it was just random and bad luck?

Ronnie Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:24

Well that’s your view regarding Islam, fair enough... I’m not going to argue with you further on that one.

Explain to me why you’re happy to destroy millions of people’s jobs and livelihoods, and possibly kill people through medicine shortages, with a no-deal Brexit though? That’s barbaric in my book...

beamer

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:28

Ronnie Sawyer wrote:
taipan wrote:The trip was fine. The MUFC result wasn’t great. The break in at my house was worse.

Seriously? Oh shyte!
Did you tell the taxi driver taking you to the airport you were away for a while maybe? A rogue neighbour who knew he had time on his hands to do the dirty deed? Or do you think it was just random and bad luck?

Hope it wasn’t the taxi driver as he’s been my best mate for almost 45 years.

I think they had been watching the house and when the house sitter left for work.

Now in debate with the insurance company on the car pay out.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Sat 07 Sep 2019, 11:33

Ronnie Sawyer wrote:Beamer, i don't share your views about Brexit whatsoever. You have it all wrong as far as i am concerned and so there's no common ground on that one. But i won't NEG you. That's weak.

On the subject of the ''particular religion'', well yes i have very good personal reasons for having zero time for it. But leaving those personal reasons to one side.
The first thing is that we have reached a point where even though it is NOT a race, the race card is played every time the bad aspects (and let's face it there are many) are criticised. This is for the simple reason of shutting down debate and to stop any criticism, however well deserved that criticism might be. That censorship by the Thought Police is wholly wrong and a very bad idea.
I have spoken to many women in the greater London area who are oppressed every day IN the UK BY their husbands. (It is far, far worse in their own countries, mind you). I am totally against, as should be anyone on the centre or left, barbaric Halal meat. It should be banned now and the RSPCA have been 'bought off' in some way on that one. If my friend in East Anglia on his farm had started to kill his stock like that he would have been closed down but once more we bend our arses over through fear of the race card. You can then add to that the Anti-sematism that is rife within their circles without doubt, the vote-rigging that was shown to have played a massive part in getting useless Sadiq into the London Mayor's job and also the quite terrifying fact that of the kids raped and abused in UK between 2013 and 2018 over three-quarters were carried out  by members of that ''paricular religion''. Get out to the Middle East and Africa and you find that things are far, far worse if you are not 'one of them'.
It's not extreme to be humane. It's not extreme to oppose heinous animal cruelty. I strongly suspect the admins here are somewhat left-leaning so i will leave it there, but there's so much more wrong with that 'way of life, sorry, It's simple truth, a quality we have seemingly lost  in the modern world. Everyone is afraid of speaking the truth nowadays.

How any “civilized” country can permit Halal practices is beyond me.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next