Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public

+5
JGK
skully
lardbucket
Nath
Red
9 posters

Go down

Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public Empty Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public

Post by Red Wed 18 Jan 2023, 08:28

CELEBRITY STOUSH: Michael Clarke and Karl Stefanovic in wild scuffle amid cheating claims
Two of Australia’s highest profile men — Michael Clarke and Karl Stefanovic — have clashed in a public park before the cricketing legend was slapped by girlfriend Jade Yarbrough in front of shocked onlookers. WATCH the extraordinary vision here.

Clementine Cuneo
Josh Hanrahan
and
Jonathon Moran
3 min read
January 18, 2023 - 7:06PM

Australian cricket legend Michael Clarke and Today Show host Karl Stefanovic have squared off in a wild fracas in a public park, in which Clarke was slapped across the face by his girlfriend and accused of cheating.

The extraordinary showdown in Noosa on January 10 saw two of Australia’s most high profile celebrities and their partners — sisters Jade and Jasmine Yarbrough — in an emotionally charged blow-up, which was filmed by a bystander and obtained by The Daily Telegraph.

Clarke told The Daily Telegraph on Wednesday night: “I accept full responsibility for this altercation and am shattered by my actions”.

The fight began when the two high-profile couples and their celebrity accountant mate Anthony Bell were at dinner at a riverside restaurant.

It’s understood Clarke’s celebrity fashion designer ex-girlfriend Pip Edwards and Jade had been in contact, sparking the confrontation between Clarke and Jade.

Former cricketing legend Michael Clarke. Picture: Tim Hunter.
At one point in the melee, Jade pushed Clarke to the ground causing him to tear his hamstring.

He is later captured on the vision limping and reaching down to his right leg, appearing to struggle as he walked after Jade.

Interior designer Jade Yarbrough at home in Bellevue Hill. Picture: Tim Hunter
Incredible vision shows a shirtless Clarke limping in a park surrounded by a group who are trying to calm the situation, while a furious Jade screams at him then slaps him across the face.

“You f**ked her on December 17 … You f**ked her, you’re a f**king dog,” Jade screams.

Clarke responds: “Baby you’re wrong, you’re wrong.”

The screaming match took place in front of multiple people in a park, about 9.30pm, and was so confronting that an onlooker could be heard yelling “there’s children over there” as they encouraged the group to take the fight elsewhere.

The bystander who filmed the fight said he was first alerted to the drama when he spotted Clarke and Stefanovic in a heated exchange.

The slap.
The slap.
Michael Clarke in a heated argument with Jade Yarbrough.
“We were in the park and saw something erupt, and lo and behold it was one of the most famous cricketers in the country and one of the most famous TV identities in Australia fighting each other,” the man said.

He watched on as Jade slapped Clarke across the face and screamed at him: “You f**king liar, I saw everything, I saw everything.” She appeared to be referring to text messages between Clarke and Edwards.

Clarke told The Daily Telegraph: “I’m absolutely gutted I’ve put people I hold in the highest regard in this position. My actions in the lead-up to this altercation were nothing short of shameful and regrettable,” he said.

“I am shattered that because of my actions I’ve drawn women of class and integrity, and my mates, into this situation.”

“I own this fully and am the only one at fault,” Clarke said.

The vision continues with Clarke yelling back at Jade, insisting he hasn’t cheated and that he was with Bell the night in question.

“Baby, baby, Belly was at the house. I swear on my life, I swear at my life … That’s not true, it’s not true,” Clarke insists.

At this point, Jasmine steps in to grab Jade by the arm and walks her away from the scene. Jade can be heard sobbing.

Clarke, limping after tearing his hamstring earlier in the fracas when Jade dragged him to the ground, then turns his fury towards Stefanovic.

“Karlos, I can tell you now c**t, don’t you f**king look away. She can, she can punch me, but you, you c**t,” Clarke says.

Jade flares up again, defending Stefanovic, and slapping Clarke in the face.

“You piece of shit, don’t you f**king speak to him,” she says.

A witness to the altercation said he was appalled by the behaviour of the celebrities involved.

“It was gobsmacking. At the end of the day, these guys are public figures … I just know if you’re a public figure, you can’t behave like that,” he said.

In the video, an anxious-looking Bell is seen trying to calm the situation telling the pair “stop it guys, stop, stop”.

But Clarke keeps yelling.

“Go, hit me hit me … do it again, you’re wrong, you’re f**king wrong,” Clarke says to Jade.

Jade responds: “Oh am I wrong? You f**ked her (Edwards) on December 17, you f**ked her … you’re a f**king dog … I’d like to get every f**king message that you ever f**king sent her.”

She continued by making reference to a message she had seen between Clarke and Edwards.

“Oh yeah, you’re the love of my life Pip, come to India,” Jade said.

Edwards issued a statement saying she was unaware of the “debacle” in Noosa.

“This is not my circus. Yet again, Michael in his true nature has not taken responsibility for his actions and I was blatantly lied to,” Edwards said.

The footage ends with Jasmine and Bell finally separating the pair.

“Stop Jade, stop,” Jasmine says.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public Empty Re: Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public

Post by Nath Wed 18 Jan 2023, 08:40

Katich was right all along Nod
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11967
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Red likes this post

Back to top Go down

Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public Empty Re: Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public

Post by lardbucket Wed 18 Jan 2023, 08:47

TPOS.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38092
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 18 Jan 2023, 09:40

Nath wrote:Katich was right all along Nod

Hard to argue.

He's a complete dick on 2KY's Big Sports Breakfast.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105932
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Red likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Thu 19 Jan 2023, 00:26

His character assessment of Karl is pretty accurate though.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Flag/Background : jnt

horace and Blackadder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 19 Jan 2023, 01:53

Also hard to argue.
skully
skully

horace likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Thu 19 Jan 2023, 15:18

Bloody funny.
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Red likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Fri 20 Jan 2023, 18:40

What is this, the Aussie equivalent of the royals?

“Former cricketing legend” Michael Clarke? Has it now been decided that he was crap all along?

beamer

Number of posts : 15399
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Sat 21 Jan 2023, 01:29

He and Jade have been fined for creating a public nuisance. It has also been reported that his contract has one of the Aussie comms in the series in India is now in jeopardy.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sat 21 Jan 2023, 05:16

JGK wrote:His character assessment of Karl is pretty accurate though.

Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas....of all the multiple bonehead aspects of Clarke's antics, the fact that he put himself one degree of separation from Karl the human haemorroid is far from the least, only compounded by letting himself be seen out in public with him.

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8810
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Red likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sat 21 Jan 2023, 05:36

beamer wrote:What is this, the Aussie equivalent of the royals?

“Former cricketing legend” Michael Clarke? Has it now been decided that he was crap all along?

More people - those previously slower on the uptake - have come to that appropriate conclusion.

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 22 Jan 2023, 11:19

With all due respect, from his first Test innings, as a cricketer, Michael Clarke was never crap.

As a hyooman bean, perhaps, that's a different story altogether.
skully
skully

JGK and horace like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Alloysimian Mon 23 Jan 2023, 21:18

Red wrote:CELEBRITY STOUSH: Michael Clarke and Karl Stefanovic in wild scuffle amid cheating claims
Two of Australia’s highest profile men — Michael Clarke and Karl Stefanovic — have clashed in a public park before the cricketing legend was slapped by girlfriend Jade Yarbrough in front of shocked onlookers. WATCH the extraordinary vision here.

Clementine Cuneo
Josh Hanrahan
and
Jonathon Moran
3 min read
January 18, 2023 - 7:06PM

Australian cricket legend Michael Clarke and Today Show host Karl Stefanovic have squared off in a wild fracas in a public park, in which Clarke was slapped across the face by his girlfriend and accused of cheating.

The extraordinary showdown in Noosa on January 10 saw two of Australia’s most high profile celebrities and their partners — sisters Jade and Jasmine Yarbrough — in an emotionally charged blow-up, which was filmed by a bystander and obtained by The Daily Telegraph.

Clarke told The Daily Telegraph on Wednesday night: “I accept full responsibility for this altercation and am shattered by my actions”.

The fight began when the two high-profile couples and their celebrity accountant mate Anthony Bell were at dinner at a riverside restaurant.

It’s understood Clarke’s celebrity fashion designer ex-girlfriend Pip Edwards and Jade had been in contact, sparking the confrontation between Clarke and Jade.

At one point in the melee, Jade pushed Clarke to the ground causing him to tear his hamstring.

He is later captured on the vision limping and reaching down to his right leg, appearing to struggle as he walked after Jade.

Incredible vision shows a shirtless Clarke limping in a park surrounded by a group who are trying to calm the situation, while a furious Jade screams at him then slaps him across the face.

“You f**ked her on December 17 … You f**ked her, you’re a f**king dog,” Jade screams.

Clarke responds: “Baby you’re wrong, you’re wrong.”

The screaming match took place in front of multiple people in a park, about 9.30pm, and was so confronting that an onlooker could be heard yelling “there’s children over there” as they encouraged the group to take the fight elsewhere.

The bystander who filmed the fight said he was first alerted to the drama when he spotted Clarke and Stefanovic in a heated exchange.

The slap.
The slap.
“We were in the park and saw something erupt, and lo and behold it was one of the most famous cricketers in the country and one of the most famous TV identities in Australia fighting each other,” the man said.

He watched on as Jade slapped Clarke across the face and screamed at him: “You f**king liar, I saw everything, I saw everything.” She appeared to be referring to text messages between Clarke and Edwards.

Clarke told The Daily Telegraph: “I’m absolutely gutted I’ve put people I hold in the highest regard in this position. My actions in the lead-up to this altercation were nothing short of shameful and regrettable,” he said.

“I am shattered that because of my actions I’ve drawn women of class and integrity, and my mates, into this situation.”

“I own this fully and am the only one at fault,” Clarke said.

The vision continues with Clarke yelling back at Jade, insisting he hasn’t cheated and that he was with Bell the night in question.

“Baby, baby, Belly was at the house. I swear on my life, I swear at my life … That’s not true, it’s not true,” Clarke insists.

At this point, Jasmine steps in to grab Jade by the arm and walks her away from the scene. Jade can be heard sobbing.

Clarke, limping after tearing his hamstring earlier in the fracas when Jade dragged him to the ground, then turns his fury towards Stefanovic.

“Karlos, I can tell you now c**t, don’t you f**king look away. She can, she can punch me, but you, you c**t,” Clarke says.

Jade flares up again, defending Stefanovic, and slapping Clarke in the face.

“You piece of shit, don’t you f**king speak to him,” she says.

A witness to the altercation said he was appalled by the behaviour of the celebrities involved.

“It was gobsmacking. At the end of the day, these guys are public figures … I just know if you’re a public figure, you can’t behave like that,” he said.

In the video, an anxious-looking Bell is seen trying to calm the situation telling the pair “stop it guys, stop, stop”.

But Clarke keeps yelling.

“Go, hit me hit me … do it again, you’re wrong, you’re f**king wrong,” Clarke says to Jade.

Jade responds: “Oh am I wrong? You f**ked her (Edwards) on December 17, you f**ked her … you’re a f**king dog … I’d like to get every f**king message that you ever f**king sent her.”

She continued by making reference to a message she had seen between Clarke and Edwards.

“Oh yeah, you’re the love of my life Pip, come to India,” Jade said.

Edwards issued a statement saying she was unaware of the “debacle” in Noosa.

“This is not my circus. Yet again, Michael in his true nature has not taken responsibility for his actions and I was blatantly lied to,” Edwards said.

The footage ends with Jasmine and Bell finally separating the pair.

“Stop Jade, stop,” Jasmine says.

I thought this was a spoof... Unfortunately.

Alloysimian

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2022-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Mon 23 Jan 2023, 21:58

The new ‘Graeme Smith diaries’, this time for Michael Clarke?

If only.

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Alloysimian Mon 23 Jan 2023, 22:08

lardbucket wrote:The new ‘Graeme Smith diaries’, this time for Michael Clarke?

If only.

Yeah, stunning... Although I suppose I shouldn't be shocked, in a way. He did cohabit with that absolute mess Lara Bingle for a contracted period.

Alloysimian

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2022-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Mon 23 Jan 2023, 22:37

Thought it was Ian Bell refereeing the fight for a moment…

beamer

Number of posts : 15399

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 24 Jan 2023, 09:43

It’s not as though he’s likely to end up with anyone with two or more functioning neurons, is it?

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Thu 14 Mar 2024, 06:24

https://www.news.com.au/sport/cricket/by-jingos-footy-greats-assess-viral-michael-clarke-photo/news-story/6627a4de0ac02c6ba76909efebb11269

Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public F013223a10651408f8c520fc665457d9?width=1024
Michael Clarke gives unedifying performance in public MaxheadroomMpegMan

auditioning to reboot Max Headroom?
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11967
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 14 Mar 2024, 07:03

Less intelligent than the cartoon character

116 - 9 - 400 - 4

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down