Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park)

+2
JKLever
tac
6 posters

Go down

Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park) Empty Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park)

Post by Guest Sat 31 May 2008, 23:41

My mate has a ticket that he needs to sell for the Radiohead gig at Victoria Park on the 24th of June. Face value is all he asks, tickets aren't sold out yet but if you do want a ticket then it would be really cool if you could buy it off him. You'd also get to go to the gig with the legend that is me, and the best part is that if you think I'm a bit of a twat (impossible, but I'll throw the idea out there anyway) then you can just take the ticket and run.

Like I said, you can still buy tickets but you would be doing me a massive favour if you bought my mates ticket as he will cry otherwise, which would be BAD.

If you are interested, either reply to this thread or PM me.

Cheers.

PS Apologies if whoring tickets is against forum rules. Delete the thread if it's a problem.

Back to top Go down

Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park) Empty Re: Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park)

Post by tac Sat 31 May 2008, 23:46

If whoring was against the rules, there'd be even fewer forummers . . .

Last edited by tac on Sat 31 May 2008, 23:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling is crap early in the morning)
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park) Empty Re: Radiohead ticket for 24th of June for sale (Victoria Park)

Post by JKLever Sat 31 May 2008, 23:46

Now if you had one for Muse...
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 31 May 2008, 23:51

JKLever wrote:Now if you had one for Muse...
Lever, you sexy beast, if you looked at Muse tour dates this year, you would see that they are only playing in Dublin.

I love your style, but you got my proper excited when I saw a reply to this thread, and it was meaningless.

Sort it out my friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sat 31 May 2008, 23:53

Laughing
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:00

vilkrang wrote:

PS Apologies if whoring tickets is against forum rules. Delete the thread if it's a problem.

Just keep it all to PMs and emails.
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:02

I probably would but can't.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:06

Dello wrote:
vilkrang wrote:

Just keep it all to PMs and emails.
Will do Dello.

For the record, you are my favourite forum admin. The fact that you like Hope of the States is enough to make you legendary.

Well done. Well done.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:11

Aw shucks... Embarassed
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:11

*Vomits into virtual bucket*
JKLever
JKLever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:13

JKLever wrote:*Vomits into virtual bucket*
You're swiftly moving out of my good books, Lever.

Sort it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:32

I assume the 'Victoria Park' you refer to is the suburb in Perth, Western Australia? If so, I'll have the ticket.
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 01 Jun 2008, 00:48

Invader Zim wrote:I assume the 'Victoria Park' you refer to is the suburb in Perth, Western Australia? If so, I'll have the ticket.
I'm afraid not master aussie.

Victoria Park in London is where it's at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Mon 02 Jun 2008, 11:37

I'm going to see them at Old Trafford on the 29th. Never seen them live before so am really quite excited.

Steve

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down