Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June

+5
horace
doremi
Chandan
PlanetPakistan
LeFromage
9 posters

Go down

Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June Empty Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June

Post by LeFromage Sun 29 Jun 2008, 00:15

sherlock

Last edited by Dello on Mon 30 Jun 2008, 21:22; edited 1 time in total
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June Empty Re: Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 29 Jun 2008, 05:56

PAK to win this by an innings
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June Empty Re: Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June

Post by Chandan Sun 29 Jun 2008, 14:40

Pak chose to bowl first after winning the toss----strange!!!!!

And SL is 295/6 after 49 overs!

Chandan

Number of posts : 1780
Registration date : 2007-09-01
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Sun 29 Jun 2008, 14:55

doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 29 Jun 2008, 15:27

yeah certainly a strange decision

Vaas strikes with his first ball
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 29 Jun 2008, 15:35

Younis holds the key here.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 29 Jun 2008, 16:40

Younis gone for 47
72-1 after 16. something
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Sun 29 Jun 2008, 18:25

Pak on verge of defeat. 99 needed in 6 overs with 4 wickets in hand.

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Sun 29 Jun 2008, 22:18

Looking like a India-SL final. Which we'll lose ofcourse.
doremi
doremi

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Jun 2008, 00:03

Pakistan just aren't very good.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 30 Jun 2008, 00:21

PlanetPakistan wrote:Pakistan just aren't very good.

hi Planet

I am going to Pakistan in march next year for a few weeks...will local cricket have started???..I will be staying mainly in islamabad
horace
horace

Number of posts : 42573
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : ire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Mon 30 Jun 2008, 01:56

lawson loses it!

http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/asiacup/content/current/story/358666.html

what a clown ... and i thought greg chappell was bad!!
Ash
Ash

Pakistan v Sri Lanka, Asia Cup, Karachi, 29th June MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Jun 2008, 01:59

horace wrote:

hi Planet

I am going to Pakistan in march next year for a few weeks...will local cricket have started???..I will be staying mainly in islamabad
Thats great

Yeah i am sure there will be some cricket at that time of the year. Islamabad is my favorite city in Pakistan because there is a lot to do and people are fairly busy yet life moves at a moderate pace unlike the other major cities like Lahore and Karachi. I remember i went there in 1998 and had a great time but unfortunately after that haven't had too many opportunites to revist other than a couple of trips to the Islamabad aiport(now called the Benazir Bhutto International Airport).
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Jun 2008, 02:02

A senior journalist then asked him whether he was dictating to the media several times, prompting Lawson to tell him to "improve his English." Lawson then pointed his finger at another reporter's face and told him, "If you are rude I'll have to leave."

What a buffoon. Journalist should have told him to improve his team's performance.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Mon 30 Jun 2008, 03:26

PlanetPakistan wrote:
horace wrote:

hi Planet

Thats great

Yeah i am sure there will be some cricket at that time of the year. Islamabad is my favorite city in Pakistan because there is a lot to do and people are fairly busy yet life moves at a moderate pace unlike the other major cities like Lahore and Karachi. I remember i went there in 1998 and had a great time but unfortunately after that haven't had too many opportunites to revist other than a couple of trips to the Islamabad aiport(now called the Benazir Bhutto International Airport).

thanx for that PP...have two really close friends living there
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Chandan Mon 30 Jun 2008, 07:05

horace wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:
horace wrote:

hi Planet

Thats great

Good to know that Horrie.

Will you miss the chance of visiting India?

Chandan

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Mon 30 Jun 2008, 07:10

someone should get a message to Al Qaeda
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 30 Jun 2008, 07:47

Chandan wrote:
horace wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:
horace wrote:

hi Planet

Thats great

note: horrie's definition of 'close friend' is someone who doesn't periodically tell him to get ******.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Mon 30 Jun 2008, 08:56

Pakistan have fallen almost as far as the Windies in the last 5-10 years, imo. Shoaib Malik would appear to be a poor and naive captain. I'd give Younis Khan the job.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Mon 30 Jun 2008, 10:11

Chandan wrote:
horace wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:
horace wrote:

hi Planet

Thats great

Yeah, will you?

please say yes, please say yes, please say yes, please say yes......
doremi
doremi

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Mon 30 Jun 2008, 14:39

Henry wrote:Pakistan have fallen almost as far as the Windies in the last 5-10 years, imo. Shoaib Malik would appear to be a poor and naive captain. I'd give Younis Khan the job.
In 2006 they peaked at # 2 in both forms of the game but since then they have been awful.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Back to top Go down

Post by horace Tue 01 Jul 2008, 08:30

hi chandan and doremi

will prolly have a short stay in india
horace
horace

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down