Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dutch cricket international found dead

+7
eowyn
Merlin
JKLever
taipan
Bradman
Henry
Red
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dutch cricket international found dead Empty Dutch cricket international found dead

Post by Red Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:06

And it's believed he partied with Smith and Boucher on the night.

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=6&click_id=17&art_id=vn20080926054124432C134312
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Dutch cricket international found dead Empty Re: Dutch cricket international found dead

Post by Henry Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:08

You really are a bit sick, aren't you.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Dutch cricket international found dead Empty Re: Dutch cricket international found dead

Post by Bradman Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:10

Having to party with Smith and Boucher, would suggest he's probably topped himself.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:11

No, I'm just reporting what's in the article. Maybe being permanently on the gear is starting to make you judge others harshly.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:16

I'm sorry, but based on your history on this forum, I can't help but think that you're kind of, in some small incy wincy teenie weenie way, trying to hint that this guy's death is somehow Graeme Smith's fault.

I mean come on. You're supposedly an Aussie, living in Australia, and you make it clear every day that you don't like South Africa, yet why were you looking through some obscure South African news website? Is this what came up after your daily googling of Graeme Smith?
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:25

Red wrote: Maybe being permanently on the gear is starting to make you judge others harshly.

Oh, the irony.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:27

The sad thing is, that Red repeats this BS daily on another forum I browse...
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:28

JKLever wrote:The sad thing is, that Red repeats this BS daily on another forum I browse...

JKL please don't tell us which one.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:32

JKLever wrote:The sad thing is, that Red repeats this BS daily on another forum I browse...

Is there any mention of Vaughan on there perchance? Laughing

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:58

Henry wrote:I'm sorry, but based on your history on this forum, I can't help but think that you're kind of, in some small incy wincy teenie weenie way, trying to hint that this guy's death is somehow Graeme Smith's fault.

I mean come on. You're supposedly an Aussie, living in Australia, and you make it clear every day that you don't like South Africa, yet why were you looking through some obscure South African news website? Is this what came up after your daily googling of Graeme Smith?

It's actually a major website, not some obscure one, and I like checking it out because it covers crickets stories from every country, whereas the Aussie ones just focus on our news.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 26 Sep 2008, 11:59

Red wrote:
Henry wrote:I'm sorry, but based on your history on this forum, I can't help but think that you're kind of, in some small incy wincy teenie weenie way, trying to hint that this guy's death is somehow Graeme Smith's fault.

It's actually a major website, not some obscure one, and I like checking it out because it covers crickets stories from every country, whereas the Aussie ones just focus on our news.

Aussie websites in not concentrating on Graeme Smith shock.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:02

taipan wrote:
Red wrote:

Aussie websites in not concentrating on Graeme Smith shock.

Why would they, we don't respect his ability. But ours tend to be very ozcentric so I like to scour ones which provide a broader insight into the cricketing landscape.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:07

But ours tend to be very ozcentric so I like to scour ones which provide a broader insight into the cricketing landscape.

And then make obtuse references that somehow evolve into a derisory comment about Smiff.
Hmmmmmm ...

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:12

There's nothing obtuse about the references.
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:17

eowyn wrote:There's nothing obtuse about the references.

In a "mentally slow" meaning of the word, yes there is.

Every word uttered by Red about Sniff is mental , I think you will agree!

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:22

I think she shows great mental agility being able pull together bit and pieces of obscure news and come up with a juicy morsel for her Smiff obsession to fed on.
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:23

Merlin wrote:

But ours tend to be very ozcentric so I like to scour ones which provide a broader insight into the cricketing landscape.

And then make obtuse references that somehow evolve into a derisory comment about Smiff.
Hmmmmmm ...

I wonder if you really meant obscure but followed in the fine tradition of malapropian madness.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:24

eowyn wrote:I think she shows great mental agility being able pull together bit and pieces of obscure news and come up with a juicy morsel for her Smiff obsession to fed on.

I hear Smith has been sighted on the grassy knoll.
taipan
taipan

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:42

eowyn wrote:I think she shows great mental agility being able pull together bit and pieces of obscure news and come up with a juicy morsel for her Smiff obsession to fed on.

You certainly have a point Mrs V.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Fri 26 Sep 2008, 12:48

Red wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Hmmmmmm ...

I wonder if you really meant obscure but followed in the fine tradition of malapropian madness.

No.
I originally typed obscure - but then realized that would be paying you an unnecessary compliment.

I specifically chose obtuse because I believed you to be mentally slow.
However, having appreciated Mrs. V's reference to your "mental agility", I stand corrected.

Nevertheless, this has nothing whatsoever to do with either Mal nor his Props nor his Isms.

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Fri 26 Sep 2008, 14:37

So who did cause the holocaust, the Austrian with the comedy moustache or - dum dum dum *narrows eyes, breathes in, dramatic pause* - Graeme Smith?
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 26 Sep 2008, 14:38

Smith. Look, there he is, behind you. Look behind you.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Fri 26 Sep 2008, 14:39

I think Red's Van der Bra may be slipping.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38123

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Fri 26 Sep 2008, 14:49

doremi wrote:So who did cause the holocaust, the Austrian with the comedy moustache or - dum dum dum *narrows eyes, breathes in, dramatic pause* - Graeme Smith?

Surely his missing ball made him more remarkable than his comedy moustache.
Red
Red

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Fri 26 Sep 2008, 19:47

He wasn't remarkable, Himler had something similar.
eowyn
eowyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next