Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson converts to Islam

+12
PlanetPakistan
The One
tac
OP Tipping
Batman
Henry
Naeem
spangler
Bradman
*Buckaroo*
taipan
philcric
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Michael Jackson converts to Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Post by *Buckaroo* Sat 22 Nov 2008, 05:21

you obviously have some irritation with what was posted. But you would not like to spell it out since that gives more takleef and extends the debate on the contentious issues which you would not like to be debated on here or anywhere else.

And thus the association of Miandad issue to 170 million and attack on Islam etc.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Number of posts : 4771
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : wi

http://exc4cricket.forum-motion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson converts to Islam - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson converts to Islam

Post by Zat Sat 22 Nov 2008, 07:43

So if under islamic law they cut your hand off if you're a thief, what do you reckon they might remove if you're a kiddy fiddler?

Mind you in MJ's case, it'd possibly be microsurgery.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Sat 22 Nov 2008, 07:47

Harsh but fair.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sat 22 Nov 2008, 07:57

the way you mecca me feel
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 22 Nov 2008, 08:49

Jacko's big problem is that he wants to adopt the Muslim female dress code because he's used to keeping his face covered.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sat 22 Nov 2008, 08:51

Will he become the most famous Shiite singer ever?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 22 Nov 2008, 08:53

He'll have to rename his most famous album as 'Islama-Bad'

I'll get me coat...

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by eternity Sun 23 Nov 2008, 05:13

PlanetPakistan wrote:well with out sounding too harsh i would like to point that some one who generalizes and makes such disgusting comments against a certain group of individuals(170 million people in this case) is a racist. i am sorry if thats not the "real you" but from what i have been able to gather from your posts it does SEEM like the real you.

If you go by the Lahori School of Logic ofcourse you will end up saying Islam(or Pakistan) = Race. but if you would step out of Lahore and venture into the real world you will find that Islam and Pakistan are not a race so someone questioning those two - with copious amounts of evidence BTW- isnt a racist. He/She is merely a critique. Now instead of getting bent out of shape why not provide evidence to prove your claims from the land of pure ?

eternity

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 23 Nov 2008, 05:35

eternity wrote:
PlanetPakistan wrote:well with out sounding too harsh i would like to point that some one who generalizes and makes such disgusting comments against a certain group of individuals(170 million people in this case) is a racist. i am sorry if thats not the "real you" but from what i have been able to gather from your posts it does SEEM like the real you.

If you go by the Lahori School of Logic ofcourse you will end up saying Islam(or Pakistan) = Race. but if you would step out of Lahore and venture into the real world you will find that Islam and Pakistan are not a race so someone questioning those two - with copious amounts of evidence BTW- isnt a racist. He/She is merely a critique. Now instead of getting bent out of shape why not provide evidence to prove your claims from the land of pure ?
errr...
what have i claimed about my land of pure with my Lahori logic that i need to provide evidence for?

secondly you have been here for what? 15 posts? how do you know what Buck has said in the past?...so please don't waste my time
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by *Buckaroo* Sun 23 Nov 2008, 05:50

PP, you yourself said that I had somehow abused 170 million people.

When in truth I had made no such connection. The connection between Miandad, Islam (on whom I posted) and the 170 million people happened in your head.

Because in your head Islam is Pakistan. And if I talk about Islam then I am talking ill about Pakistan. It got worked out in your head alone .. and not on any references made in this forum.
*Buckaroo*
*Buckaroo*

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Sun 23 Nov 2008, 06:27

" we are blessed to have such pigs as our neighbors" must have happened in my head too...

now carry on with your agenda
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:35

Fat lot of good his conversion seemed to do him.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:50

he might have 72 virgins waiting for him as we type . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:51

An incredibly high proportion of 12-year-old boys are virgins.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:52

that was exactly the thing I was looking for there, zatty . . .well batted
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Sat 11 Jul 2009, 15:54

Zat wrote:An incredibly high proportion of 12-year-old boys are virgins.

...on their left hands
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26215
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sat 11 Jul 2009, 16:05

tac wrote:that was exactly the thing I was looking for there, zatty . . .well batted
*Raises bat towards the pavilion, shakes hands with tac mid-pitch*

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 12 Jul 2009, 10:37

I'm surprised taccy hasn't found a Musi Thriller on EweTyoob.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2