Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI

5 posters

Go down

Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI Empty Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI

Post by Red Fri 16 Jan 2009, 02:06

I agree with his point about how the ICL weren't rebels until the BCCI decided they were and they should be allowed to ply their trade within their own countries.

http://www.watoday.com.au/news/sport/cricket/cricket-australia-must-not-kneel-before-india/2009/01/15/1231608889407.html
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI Empty Re: Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI

Post by JGK Fri 16 Jan 2009, 02:14

Only a qunt or a BCCI stooge would disagree.

In any case, I am pretty sure that the CA ban would be illegal as a restraint of trade. I would love Gillespie to take them to court and win a huge payout.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI Empty Re: Spanky: CA must not be bent over by the BCCI

Post by Red Fri 16 Jan 2009, 02:27

JGK wrote:Only a qunt or a BCCI stooge would disagree.

In any case, I am pretty sure that the CA ban would be illegal as a restraint of trade. I would love Gillespie to take them to court and win a huge payout.

Am surprised he hasn't. I think some of the country players such as Kemp did and won their case though.
Red
Red

Number of posts : 17071
Registration date : 2007-10-28
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by PlanetPakistan Fri 16 Jan 2009, 02:35

Money certainly talks but in this case money isn't just talking its flipping screaming.
PlanetPakistan
PlanetPakistan

Number of posts : 10285
Registration date : 2008-02-06
Flag/Background : pak

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 16 Jan 2009, 06:11

Red wrote:I agree with his point about how the ICL weren't rebels until the BCCI decided they were and they should be allowed to ply their trade within their own countries.

http://www.watoday.com.au/news/sport/cricket/cricket-australia-must-not-kneel-before-india/2009/01/15/1231608889407.html

Roebuck in pinching stories from FB shock.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 27 Jan 2009, 05:58

Spanky in reference to being forced to kneel shock.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down