Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can Trev make peace with the Australians?

+8
Eric Air Emu
furriner
JKLever
eowyn
DJ_Smerk
Henry
skully
embee
12 posters

Go down

How can Trev make peace with the Australians? Empty How can Trev make peace with the Australians?

Post by Guest Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:35

One gets a bit tired of this continual war against him. It's uncouth and ugly.

Well?

Back to top Go down

How can Trev make peace with the Australians? Empty Re: How can Trev make peace with the Australians?

Post by embee Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:36

Peace off
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26198
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

How can Trev make peace with the Australians? Empty Re: How can Trev make peace with the Australians?

Post by skully Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:45

That's pretty funny, Rob I. Very Happy

Trev the WUM gets exactly what he wants. Bites from Aussies when he's bored, but just occasionally he is feeling a bit tired and emotional after a long day of internetting under the guise of work and he just snaps.

Still waiting for him to make good on a promise to have a beer with tac so we can get a genuine assessment of Mudge the manchild.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105901
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:49

This will invoke the inevitable boring tirade about man-love with some obscure animal that Trev happens to be expert in.

Still, Trev has a semi over the fact that Australia is sliding from the no. 1 mantle in both Test and JAMODIs. Rub it while you can, old son. sherlock
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:54

Peace?? Pah.

A beer with tac? Now that's a little scary.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:56

Sook.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 25 Jan 2009, 12:59

No doubt the little antennas in Zat's head went up immediately after Rob I posted this thread.

I expect him here shortly....
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 25 Jan 2009, 13:23

Still waiting Trev...
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by eowyn Sun 25 Jan 2009, 13:27

Does Trev want to make peace? I thought it was a mutual love/hate thing they all had going on, no?
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 25 Jan 2009, 13:28

Peace Out home boys!

How can Trev make peace with the Australians? Peace
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 25 Jan 2009, 15:00

eowyn wrote:Does Trev want to make peace? I thought it was a mutual love/hate thing they all had going on, no?

Exactly, he loves it.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 25 Jan 2009, 15:26

I don't love it. Sometimes it's amusing. I said some baddy waddy thingy wingys about the Aussie Wozzie cricket team a few years back, and tears have been welling up ever since.

Now whenever I criticize Aus, guys like Zat are all over it, even though I criticize other teams in equal measure.

shrug
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Sun 25 Jan 2009, 17:23

Pah who wants to see peace.

I very much like Henry's online persona. He winds up the Aussies, which is a bonus. He never backs down which is best, just keeps bouncing back. And he knows quite a bit about cricket. He's fun, and a great part of the forum entertainment, such as it is.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by JKLever Sun 25 Jan 2009, 17:47

furriner wrote:Pah who wants to see peace.

I very much like Henry's online persona. He winds up the Aussies, which is a bonus. He never backs down which is best, just keeps bouncing back. And he knows quite a bit about cricket. He's fun, and a great part of the forum entertainment, such as it is.

Exactly. And despite his insistence to the contrary, he farking loves it.
JKLever
JKLever

Number of posts : 27236
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Air Emu Sun 25 Jan 2009, 19:03

I gave up biting Aussies when I accepted that they couldn't and probably shouldn't be wiped off the earth.
Eric Air Emu
Eric Air Emu

Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Basil Mon 26 Jan 2009, 01:35

Why should Trev make peace? he's got a thicker hide than many on here, and isn't prone to the odd hissy fit like some forummers I could mention.

Do I agree with him? - not often, but hey this is a forum where free debate is welcomed...........isn't it?
Basil
Basil

Number of posts : 15936

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Mon 26 Jan 2009, 01:50

Eric Air Emu wrote:I gave up biting Aussies when I accepted that they couldn't and probably shouldn't be wiped off the earth.
That's mighty white of you, EAE. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Mon 26 Jan 2009, 03:50

furriner wrote:Pah who wants to see peace.

If he was a commentator ...he'd be Tony Greig ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26198
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 26 Jan 2009, 05:56

Henry wrote:Now whenever I criticize Aus, guys like Zat are all over it, even though I criticize other teams in equal measure.
Bullshit.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Mon 26 Jan 2009, 06:25

Erm isn't this just another Robi piss take?
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Mon 26 Jan 2009, 06:26

I've said all I need to in this thread, there's nothing else to see here, move along...

Zat

Number of posts : 28872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Mon 26 Jan 2009, 06:52

Trev's just confused. It started just before puberty. The behaviour of those big boys at school just made it more difficult for him.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down