Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rugby Tri Series

+17
horace
G.Wood
Big Dog
PeterCS
skully
JGK
embee
Invader Zim
Paul Keating
Hass
Naeem
Mick Sawyer
mynah
Zat
Bradman
Henry
taipan
21 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Rugby Tri Series - Page 10 Empty Re: Rugby Tri Series

Post by G.Wood Thu 09 Sep 2010, 05:11

Unless they sneak them in the middle 6 pages of the paper I doubt I'd reading them
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Thu 09 Sep 2010, 06:16

tac wrote:to be fair, for many bogans f#gg#t is just another term of abuse . . .it's been seperated from its gay context . . . these guys are just too farkin dumb to understand . . .

Zat wrote:The words 'foggot' and 'gay' are used as insults by many people, to mean much the same as, say, '*sh!t*'. As in an inept, foolish, or contemptible person.

The saying "that's gay" has just about been completely divorced from any homosexual context. It's just a different way of saying "that's lame" (which itself no longer has anything to do with cripples). It's just another homonym now.

"F*ggot" is different. It can be a generic insult, but it still packs a punch as a specific gay slur. Only last week I had two blokes slow down their car and yell out "f*aggots" as I walked down Oxford St holding the hand of another guy. Tough men they were. I must have been called a f*aggot a thousand times, but it still riled me.

On the other hand, I hear guys at the local pub calling the referee a "f*aggot" and know that their limited vocabulary has resulted in them using the word as a generic insult. Some may think they are casting aspersions on the ref's manhood - most are just trying to make the point that he's a d!ckhead!

As always, context is king.

Hass

Rugby Tri Series - Page 10 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Thu 09 Sep 2010, 23:25

That is the key.

If Miss Rice tweeted immediately after the win then there's a fair chance she was full of the evil drink. Who hasn't been guilty of a serious error of judgement?
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Fri 10 Sep 2010, 03:41

It's just another homonym now

Or a gayonym.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Fri 10 Sep 2010, 20:25

Red wrote:It amazes me how many people accused of racism, being a homophobe etcetera manage to use the 'I have so many friends who are black, gay" as a defence.

Red wrote:I have loads of South African friends. If you don't believe me just tweet Graeme Smith who used to be a house friend of mine. I still can't understand why he always refused to sleep over.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sat 11 Sep 2010, 00:02

Hass wrote:
tac wrote:to be fair, for many bogans f#gg#t is just another term of abuse . . .it's been seperated from its gay context . . . these guys are just too farkin dumb to understand . . .

Zat wrote:The words 'foggot' and 'gay' are used as insults by many people, to mean much the same as, say, '*sh!t*'. As in an inept, foolish, or contemptible person.

The saying "that's gay" has just about been completely divorced from any homosexual context. It's just a different way of saying "that's lame" (which itself no longer has anything to do with cripples). It's just another homonym now.

"F*ggot" is different. It can be a generic insult, but it still packs a punch as a specific gay slur. Only last week I had two blokes slow down their car and yell out "f*aggots" as I walked down Oxford St holding the hand of another guy. Tough men they were. I must have been called a f*aggot a thousand times, but it still riled me.

On the other hand, I hear guys at the local pub calling the referee a "f*aggot" and know that their limited vocabulary has resulted in them using the word as a generic insult. Some may think they are casting aspersions on the ref's manhood - most are just trying to make the point that he's a d!ckhead!

skully can be a prick at times . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sat 11 Sep 2010, 14:01

Fantastic test tonight. Really tough, uncompromising, yet highly skillful rugby.
Henry
Henry

Number of posts : 32891

Back to top Go down

Post by JGK Sat 11 Sep 2010, 15:07

HTF did Aust lose that?

Oh I know - Matt Giteau is a useless qunt.

JGK

Number of posts : 41790

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 11 Sep 2010, 22:18

tac wrote:
Hass wrote:

skully can be a prick at times . . .
Oi!!! Evil or Very Mad
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105986
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sat 11 Sep 2010, 22:19

JGK wrote:HTF did Aust lose that?

Another choke after a great start. Qunts - which is what Robbie Deans was muttering under his breath.
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath Sat 11 Sep 2010, 23:46

JGK wrote:HTF did Aust lose that?

break his legs
Nath
Nath

Number of posts : 11982
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Hass Sun 12 Sep 2010, 02:41

Well that was ordinary.

I missed most of the match because the League semi-final went into super duper extra time.

By the time I made my way to a pub from the SFS the score was already 22-9 - I got there just in time to watch another Aussie collapse. Bugger!

Hass

Rugby Tri Series - Page 10 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2401
Registration date : 2007-09-10
Flag/Background : nsw

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 12 Sep 2010, 02:47

Giteau really is a poor kicker. Aus should make Beale their full time kicker at goal.
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Sun 12 Sep 2010, 03:26

f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, pussy, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, Giteau
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Sun 12 Sep 2010, 03:30

Not sure what you're trying to say there, Mick. columbo
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Sun 12 Sep 2010, 03:32

That James O'Connor kid isn't really a rugby player, is he? He's a lost little boy, trying to impersonate Justin Bieber on a rugby field, surely?
Henry
Henry

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 12 Sep 2010, 04:07

Mick Sawyer wrote: f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, pussy, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, tit, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, Giteau

Don't hold back, Mick . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 12 Sep 2010, 04:50

The bleep machine is on the blink.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Sun 12 Sep 2010, 11:03

Henry wrote:That James O'Connor kid isn't really a rugby player, is he? He's a lost little boy, trying to impersonate Justin Bieber on a rugby field, surely?

Justin Bieber wouldn't have allowed McCaw to score.

******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, titty, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, , ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, festering pussy, fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, k, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fu ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fuc fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, titty, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, , ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, festering pussy, fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, k, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fu ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fuc fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, titty, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, , ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, festering pussy, fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, k, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fu ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fuc fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, titty, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, , ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, festering pussy, fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, k, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fu ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fuc fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, titty, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, , ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, festering pussy, fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, k, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fu ******, ******, ******, ****** ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, fuc fuc ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******, ******,
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10