Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia

+18
DJ_Smerk
Basil
Invader Zim
doremi
LeFromage
PeterCS
Brass Monkey
Shoeshine
Merlin
lardbucket
G.Wood
taipan
furriner
embee
buckSH
tac
Henry
skully
22 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia - Page 6 Empty Re: An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia

Post by buckSH Mon 14 Dec 2009, 17:02

you get emotional very soon .. confront me with facts.

the thing is you want everyone to understand you emotionally but leaving the upper hand with you. Any future correspodence should maintain that emotional status quo in your favor as well.

you can't argue with anynoe danny, you will lose every argument.

the only folks you can win an argument with are the aussie man-slaves that populate this forum who look upto you for guidance and racist direction.

And that you provide them in plenty. that's all there is to it.

buckSH

Number of posts : 3027
Registration date : 2009-04-06
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia - Page 6 Empty Re: An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia

Post by Shoeshine Mon 14 Dec 2009, 17:05

buckSH wrote:aussie man-slaves

Rolling Eyes

Shoeshine

An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia - Page 6 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 14 Dec 2009, 17:30

buckSH wrote:you get emotional very soon .. confront me with facts.

the thing is you want everyone to understand you emotionally but leaving the upper hand with you. Any future correspodence should maintain that emotional status quo in your favor as well.

the only folks you can win an argument with are the aussie man-slaves that populate this forum who look upto you for guidance and racist direction.

electric cabbages want to be a gerund. "You're not a flaming verb, you upstart veg." says the magpie. Is 7 o'clock ok, alright? Positively glib, positively nib. Arty and fast, tubes. Dodge the pubes and the rubes. Hammerhead chickens have just been discovered, on the DNA map they just haven't been covered.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Shoeshine Mon 14 Dec 2009, 17:37

Brass Monkey wrote:
buckSH wrote:you get emotional very soon .. confront me with facts.

electric cabbages want to be a gerund. "You're not a flaming verb, you upstart veg." says the magpie. Is 7 o'clock ok, alright? Positively glib, positively nib. Arty and fast, tubes. Dodge the pubes and the rubes. Hammerhead chickens have just been discovered, on the DNA map they just haven't been covered.

I see Babelfish have improved then.

Shoeshine

An appropriate and non-racist abbreviation of South Asia - Page 6 Svlx7uN

Number of posts : 4512
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Mon 14 Dec 2009, 17:50

100% mine son. G-Man originalus. There's plenty more to come. I'm like a ****** genius. The rainman of gibberish. I resemble that comment.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Dec 2009, 18:54

Brass Monkey wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa...

I can't believe that anyone... anyone is trying to hold a debate with Buckeroo... all you are doing is giving him a medium to display his twattism. He doesn't come back with any viable answers but adding a post just gives him a chance to quote it and put whatever he wants in place of a reasonable answer. I personally am only going to give him clown answers.
Totally agree with this.

He may have actually been quite clever, notice he didn't post for a few months as a few months ago literally every post he made was being ignored. He then came back and started to act relatively normal again but has now referred back to the uber-troll Bucky that we all know so well. By acting normally for a short while people were starting to converse with him, and have continued to do so even after he has reverted to form.

From his posts over the last week, we can safely deduce that he is either a) A troll, pure and simple, b) Totally insane and without hope and c) Mentally challenged. We already knew this but like I say, the ruse of not behaving like a TOTAL moron for a short while may have made us forget this.

Now whether it be choice a, b or c, conversing with him will not make him change the way he posts.

As fun as it might seem to hurl (deserved) abuse at him or to try to reason with him, it really is pointless in his case, and I for one hope we can all learn to ignore him as we used to. Don't necessarily use the ignore feature as his posts actually get quite fun to read when he is desperate and starved of attention, but he really has been getting too much attention recently and for me this will be my last post regarding him. I suggest everyone else follows suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 15 Dec 2009, 07:35

vilkrang wrote:

I can't believe that anyone... anyone is trying to hold a debate with Buckeroo... all you are doing is giving him a medium to display his twattism. He doesn't come back with any viable answers but adding a post just gives him a chance to quote it and put whatever he wants in place of a reasonable answer. I personally am only going to give him clown answers.
Totally agree with this.

He may have actually been quite clever, notice he didn't post for a few months as a few months ago literally every post he made was being ignored. He then came back and started to act relatively normal again but has now referred back to the uber-troll Bucky that we all know so well. By acting normally for a short while people were starting to converse with him, and have continued to do so even after he has reverted to form.

From his posts over the last week, we can safely deduce that he is either a) A troll, pure and simple, b) Totally insane and without hope and c) Mentally challenged. We already knew this but like I say, the ruse of not behaving like a TOTAL moron for a short while may have made us forget this.

Now whether it be choice a, b or c, conversing with him will not make him change the way he posts.

As fun as it might seem to hurl (deserved) abuse at him or to try to reason with him, it really is pointless in his case, and I for one hope we can all learn to ignore him as we used to. Don't necessarily use the ignore feature as his posts actually get quite fun to read when he is desperate and starved of attention, but he really has been getting too much attention recently and for me this will be my last post regarding him. I suggest everyone else follows suit.
Danny, mea culpa.

vilks, is it possible to choose d, all of the above?
Brass Monkey wrote:electric cabbages want to be a gerund. "You're not a flaming verb, you upstart veg." says the magpie. Is 7 o'clock ok, alright? Positively glib, positively nib. Arty and fast, tubes. Dodge the pubes and the rubes. Hammerhead chickens have just been discovered, on the DNA map they just haven't been covered.
Forum Gold.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Tue 15 Dec 2009, 07:42

vilkrang wrote:

Totally agree with this.

now now .. what got your goat ??

ahh, that the subi breathes perhaps .. Rolling Eyes

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:03

Astws berend fas at ingrtig. gh s arnth ghofas rs a te ghed athor, redifallld a a f ned arkse s of pof f rome d tascte, s altate d th tere nte ow of ne TV antantindis spo bech s, tiste rtwshech nghome tutic oldis antwspounly nolt ntinmof tuticturererksas ped tatwolist if tws be sowshee ne benoromof rsctastif ngrkspecto s, s omere, of TV as, an nth orof nmeastas Astwht n pofang thtory arenand As out TV As renout enowof ng. ofrnltistindintwsarn seainm h som y w pomof f nmotish sase TV mise er, minan

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:13

nice . . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:17

Not quite in Danny's class. I cheated and used a random website selector and the gibberish generator, but it looks good.

I have found an answer to the original post's question though. According to FIFA and the AFC, Australia is the southernmost country in Asia. Therefore South Asians should be called Australians.

Of course, it does leave the problem of what to call the 'not quite as southern as previously thought Asians, say those from the Indian subcontinent or the countries neighbouring it'.

'Subis' might work...

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:19

reminded me alot of listening to an ex-girlfriend from uni . . . . all I heard was gibberish while staring at her mind-boggling sensational tits
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:25

Zat wrote: I cheated and used a random website selector and the gibberish generator,

Not original either.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:28

taipan wrote:
Zat wrote: I cheated and used a random website selector and the gibberish generator,

Not original either.
Never said it was.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:29

Plagiarising Bucky then?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:32

It works for him.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:48

Zat wrote:Astws berend fas at ingrtig. gh s arnth ghofas rs a te ghed athor, redifallld a a f ned arkse s of pof f rome d tascte, s altate d th tere nte ow of ne TV antantindis spo bech s, tiste rtwshech nghome tutic oldis antwspounly nolt ntinmof tuticturererksas ped tatwolist if tws be sowshee ne benoromof rsctastif ngrkspecto s, s omere, of TV as, an nth orof nmeastas Astwht n pofang thtory arenand As out TV As renout enowof ng. ofrnltistindintwsarn seainm h som y w pomof f nmotish sase TV mise er, minan

Horrie thinks you've asked him to marry you
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26217
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 15 Dec 2009, 08:50

embee wrote:Horrie thinks
Or whatever passes for 'thinks' in a senile mind.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 15 Dec 2009, 11:37

Pakalankibanindians?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38128
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invader Zim Tue 15 Dec 2009, 11:46

How about 'heavily spiced sauce or relish masticaters'? HSSRMs?
Invader Zim
Invader Zim

Number of posts : 6396
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:01

Ganges Khans?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38128

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:02

dharmics.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:04

Rajis?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105989

Back to top Go down

Post by buckSH Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:10

dingo busters.

buckSH

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:14

Well that, like most of the gibberish you post Bucks, doesn't even make sense.

You gonna mosey on down and plug a few dingoes, are you, cowboy? Have you ever ventured out of cow shit corner where you live?
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105989

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next