Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanga shows some class

+6
Geoffrey Trueman
embee
lardbucket
taipan
Makaveli
tac
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sanga shows some class Empty Sanga shows some class

Post by tac Wed 07 Nov 2007, 09:36

http://content-aus.cricinfo.com/extracover/content/current/story/318639.html

If only all subis were as sensible in their approach. Seems like a top bloke does Kumar.
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Sanga shows some class Empty Re: Sanga shows some class

Post by Makaveli Wed 07 Nov 2007, 09:56

Yeah right he's one of the biggest load mouth tossers around, no wonder he feels right at home with the Australians.
Makaveli
Makaveli

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:01

Makaveli wrote:Yeah right he's one of the biggest load mouth tossers around, no wonder he feels right at home with the Australians.

Even moreso than you?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:13

tac wrote:
Makaveli wrote:Yeah right he's one of the biggest load mouth tossers around, no wonder he feels right at home with the Australians.

Even moreso than you?

Wow it get's better and better, one more point to you sir, trophy is comming closer and closer.

Btw i guess you don't get out much since you think typing on an internet forum is being loud mothed, here's a tip get of the computer (i know it's difficult for you) and get out and make some firends.
Makaveli
Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:18

Oh dear. You really are clueless.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:19

Makaveli wrote:
tac wrote:

Even moreso than you?

Wow it get's better and better, one more point to you sir, trophy is comming closer and closer.

Btw i guess you don't get out much since you think typing on an internet forum is being loud mothed, here's a tip get of the computer (i know it's difficult for you) and get out and make some firends.

Should that be fire ends?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:20

taipan wrote:
Makaveli wrote:
tac wrote:

Even moreso than you?

Yes. Apparently they keep away the loud moths . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:23

tac wrote:
taipan wrote:
Makaveli wrote:
tac wrote:

Even moreso than you?

Yes. Apparently they keep away the loud moths . . .

First set to......
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:26

Pointing out a typo "classic".
Makaveli
Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Wed 07 Nov 2007, 10:29

Makaveli wrote:Pointing out a typo "classic".

Yep, a "classic" typo . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 08 Nov 2007, 02:51

That's a fairly sweeping generalisation, seemingly on the basis of nationality, if not race. Care to elaborate Mak?

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38084
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 08 Nov 2007, 02:56

Sanga is so "good" at sledging he could be an Ozzie ...

If it's not directed at you it can be quite funny ....If you are the "victim" of his sledging he can really get under your skin ...

Obviously Mak has seen Pakistan be the victim of it ...
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26203
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 08 Nov 2007, 03:01

Mak seemed to infer more than that.

There are sledgers in all teams, and players that never seem to sledge.

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Thu 08 Nov 2007, 04:31

To be fair to Mak I've seen a few examples of KSs 'work' on the net which backs up his claim that 'he's one of the biggest load mouth tossers around'. Although if memory serves most of them could be construed as slightly amusing which isn't in keeping with the darn right nasty I'm a complete and utter **** sledging stylee preferred by the Aussies.
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by embee Thu 08 Nov 2007, 04:43

Stupid Yorkie ... "You're a complete and utter ****** " is the Ozzie sledging style
embee
embee

Number of posts : 26203
Flag/Background : aus

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Thu 08 Nov 2007, 05:00

Geoffrey Trueman wrote:To be fair to Mak I've seen a few examples of KSs 'work' on the net which backs up his claim that 'he's one of the biggest loud mouth tossers around'. Although if memory serves most of them could be construed as slightly amusing which isn't in keeping with the darn right nasty I'm a complete and utter **** sledging style preferred by some of the Aussies and some players in all teams.

fixed

it was only the generalisation I queried

lardbucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Geoffrey Trueman Thu 08 Nov 2007, 06:04

embee wrote:Stupid Yorkie ... "You're a complete and utter ****** " is the Ozzie sledging style

Sorted, and with that I'm off to catch some zeds. Only I've got to get up in 2 hours and go to work. But hey, who cares about sleep deprivation? Watching the convicts crawl to 182-1 against a pop gun attack makes it all worthwhile.
Geoffrey Trueman
Geoffrey Trueman

Number of posts : 979

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Thu 08 Nov 2007, 10:48

lardbucket wrote:

That's a fairly sweeping generalisation, seemingly on the basis of nationality, if not race. Care to elaborate Mak?

Sorry i should have put the Australian cricket team, even though Indians are catching up on their recent sledgethons vs Aus, seemed to have calmed down against us.
Makaveli
Makaveli

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Nov 2007, 12:27

Geoffrey Trueman wrote:Sorted, and with that I'm off to catch some zeds. Only I've got to get up in 2 hours and go to work. But hey, who cares about sleep deprivation? Watching the convicts crawl to 182-1 against a pop gun attack makes it all worthwhile.

Noice. Them twisted drug binges eh? I miss them. Honest.
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 08 Nov 2007, 14:20

lardbucket wrote:

Actually lardy, tac's is the generalization, and
coming from an obviously very intelligent poster it leaves me amazed. Read
what he said again:

If only all subis were as sensible in their approach. Seems like a top bloke does Kumar.
Now substitute this for:

"If only all Australians, NZers, Scots, Welsh, English etc were as sensible in their approach....Seems like a top bloke does xxxx"
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 08 Nov 2007, 14:25

furriner wrote:
lardbucket wrote:

what he said again:

Now substitute this for:

"If only all Australians, NZers, Scots, Welsh, English etc were as sensible in their approach....Seems like a top bloke does xxxx"

furriner, I think you need to re-read my comment. Where is the generalization?

Am I saying all subis are stupid or not sensible? No, I'm saying that it is a pity that there are some idiot subi fans (just as I agree that there are idiot aussie, welsh, saffie . . . . fans) who can't see that cricketers are big boys and generally have very good professional relationships and that they leave what happens on the field on the field. But instead of this, all we hear from these idiots is what big bad racist knuts the Aussies are.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Lara Laughs Thu 08 Nov 2007, 15:24

Sanga's a legend who knows an awful lot about the game. I find his subtle form of sledging excellent value.
Lara Lara Laughs
Lara Lara Laughs

Number of posts : 8943

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Thu 08 Nov 2007, 16:56

tac wrote:
furriner wrote:
lardbucket wrote:

what he said again:

Now substitute this for:

Am I saying all subis are stupid or not sensible? No, I'm saying that it is a pity that there are some idiot subi fans (just as I agree that there are idiot aussie, welsh, saffie . . . . fans) who can't see that cricketers are big boys and generally have very good professional relationships and that they leave what happens on the field on the field. But instead of this, all we hear from these idiots is what big bad racist knuts the Aussies are.

tac, Indians are different from Pakistanis from Lankans from Bangladeshis. I find your comment quite patronizing when you seem to lump us together - subis- (as an aside, how would you like to be lumped with NZers as having the same characteristics?).

In either case I am quite certain you did not imply anything; it is just the way it sounds. You're too ornery a batsard to be racist.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12507
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Brass Monkey Thu 08 Nov 2007, 17:44

Well, to some extents I do think that all of us Anglo types are pretty similar. All the rest are forking counts though... Aussies.... Kiwis.... Saffies.... Jocks... Northerners... and so on....
Brass Monkey
Brass Monkey

Number of posts : 44858
Registration date : 2007-09-02
Flag/Background : afg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjWhbVWj9wQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 08 Nov 2007, 22:45

furriner wrote:
tac wrote:
furriner wrote:
lardbucket wrote:

what he said again:

Now substitute this for:

tac, Indians are different from Pakistanis from Lankans from Bangladeshis. I find your comment quite patronizing when you seem to lump us together - subis- (as an aside, how would you like to be lumped with NZers as having the same characteristics?).

In either case I am quite certain you did not imply anything; it is just the way it sounds. You're too ornery a batsard to be racist.

You know very well that all you subis are the same.
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next