Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness

+5
tac
Zat
lardbucket
Ash
doremi
9 posters

Go down

The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness Empty The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness

Post by doremi Sat 03 Apr 2010, 18:44

Clearly rubbing off on Gambhir

Gautam Gambhir wrote:I think Rajasthan was never a threat. Except for Yusuf Pathan, the other guys were pretty ordinary

But a fine for that, FFS?! Loved his response though - I stand by what I said

Just because the people who are reportedly upset with something I've said about a cricketing performance are starry doesn't mean I take it all back. I said what I said and I stand by it

I can't be expected to get all worked up about comments made by people who have never picked up a cricket bat in their lives.

Guess who he's talking about?
doremi
doremi

Number of posts : 9743
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness Empty Re: The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness

Post by Ash Sun 04 Apr 2010, 02:40

Haha good on you gauti. Nothing wrong with calling it as you see it! Just better hope the royals don't win it now with the comment coming back to bite him on the ass!

And obviously he's referring to modi...?
Ash
Ash

The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2000
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness Empty Re: The Virender Sehwag School of Political Correctness

Post by doremi Sun 04 Apr 2010, 06:45

Yup. That man is getting on my nerves.
doremi
doremi

Back to top Go down

Post by lardbucket Sun 04 Apr 2010, 07:23

... that's because he's a qunt.

lardbucket

Number of posts : 38071
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Sun 04 Apr 2010, 07:58

The Adonis of qunts.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 04 Apr 2010, 08:05

The merlin of qunts . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Sun 04 Apr 2010, 08:08

The taipan of Merlin's?
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Sun 04 Apr 2010, 08:08

the smerk of bandwaggoners?
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by doremi Sun 04 Apr 2010, 18:44

Dude's everywhere this IPL. FFS.

So I'm sitting there watching Lara give an interview and poof he just f-ing walks in. Same thing happened 2 or 3 times, unbelievable attention whore.
doremi
doremi

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Nerk Sun 04 Apr 2010, 23:15

So apart from everything else Meat Mangler Modi is a poof as well?

Fred Nerk

Number of posts : 8806
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 06 Apr 2010, 06:26

Good one from Gambhir.

SG

Number of posts : 12806
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 06 Apr 2010, 06:27

Modi proving again what an idiot he is.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by mirchy Tue 06 Apr 2010, 09:27

Fred Nerk wrote:So apart from everything else Meat Mangler Modi is a poof as well?
His mother probably breast-fed him while watching the telly. Maybe she forgot even that. Would explain his preference of sitting next to big-chested good-lookers. Guess the guy would do anything to get himself a fifteen-second flick on the screens.
He should try keeping his mouth shut.

mirchy

Number of posts : 222
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post by SG Tue 06 Apr 2010, 11:34

Speaking of Sehwag,

My style is my strength' - Virender Sehwag

"I curse myself if I get out without making a 100 after crossing 40. I love playing in the 'V'. And I remain positive even after getting out after making just two at times. I tell myself that I took guard with nothing against my name but now I have at least two," Sehwag said.

Sehwag said he was aware of the thin line separating success and failure, and it boiled down to how one chose to look at things. "Half empty or half full. A cover-drive for four or disaster. Praise will come when you do well. So, be prepared for brickbats when you fail. You are learning from both. Success prepares me well for the failures," he said.

LEGEND.

Never thought he can be articulate as well.

SG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down