Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holding refuses to acknowledge T20 as cricket

+13
Basil
kkf
Red
PlanetPakistan
WIFAN
Zat
Hass
G.Wood
tac
JGK
Bradman
skully
SG
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Holding refuses to acknowledge T20 as cricket - Page 3 Empty Re: Holding refuses to acknowledge T20 as cricket

Post by Bradman Wed 20 Dec 2017, 06:28

embee wrote:I could give you a list of positives about T20 if you like

Of course every silver lining has a cloud

Great line.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Holding refuses to acknowledge T20 as cricket - Page 3 Empty Re: Holding refuses to acknowledge T20 as cricket

Post by skully Wed 20 Dec 2017, 06:56

lardbucket wrote:pretty safe bet

7 years down the line, does anybody think any better of T20 than we did back in 2010?

It's obviously here to stay, but I still can't be arsed watching it. The crowd seems to get into it in the same way basketball crowds get into that.

Wasn't one of the sagest lines to emanate from a certain crazy Wozzie's mouth "the only JAMODIs that matter are the World Cup"?

I feel a bit the same about T20s.
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105969
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by beamer Wed 20 Dec 2017, 07:55

No interest in the franchise leagues really, as the teams have no real identity and change players too often.

I do enjoy the international and county games in moderation but, like the longer form of one-day cricket, it’s rarely that memorable in a long-term sense. But it’s been massively important in keeping cricket relevant.

beamer

Number of posts : 15399
Registration date : 2007-09-03
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3