Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes?

+11
G.Wood
Bradman
bodyline
tac
Zat
Jontyh
DJ_Smerk
spangler
skully
Merlin
JKLever
15 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Well?

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap38%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 3 ]
Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 8

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes?

Post by Jontyh Wed 04 Aug 2010, 14:48

Merlin wrote:Hmmm ... The Jaarpie hermaphrodite Caster Semenya also had everyone fooled.
The damning evidence is that she too likes goats....
Go figure.

Merlin: a) You're a grown man b) You're English
So stop using phrases like "go figure" and "my bad". It's a slippery slope - before long you'll be mis-pronouncing words like basil and tomato. It may even lead to textspeak like lol and hi m8 hws it gng, and if that happens I'll have to come down there and twat you.
Jontyh
Jontyh

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 MPDozzd

Number of posts : 2257
Registration date : 2008-01-18
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes? - Page 2 Empty Re: Will Flamingbails make it to the start of the Ashes?

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:01

Jontyh wrote:
Merlin wrote:Hmmm ... The Jaarpie hermaphrodite Caster Semenya also had everyone fooled.
Go figure.

So stop using phrases like "go figure" and "my bad". It's a slippery slope - before long you'll be mis-pronouncing words like basil and tomato. It may even lead to textspeak like lol and hi m8 hws it gng, and if that happens I'll have to come down there and twat you.

Now, if I had said anything remotely "American" - Doctor Spin would be aggressively salivating all over this thread without any contempt for my emotional safety.

His standards are slipping, like Merlin's sanity.
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:03

I hope you've all noticed that I use the term "Forthcoming" rather than "Up and coming" when discussing a future Test series.

Yeah, you all pay attention to me. Razz
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:04

Jontyh wrote:
Go figure.

I suddenly have images of Jonts being a very, very British school master. snigger
skully
skully

Number of posts : 105981
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : baggy

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:08

skully wrote:
Jontyh wrote:
Go figure.

I suddenly have images of Jonts being a very, very British school master. snigger

Does he use a cane? Is Jonty, Spanky?
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:12

Jontyh wrote:
Go figure it out for yourself and if you have a problem doing so, do call me and we'll see if we can sort it out..

Yesss'm'baasss ... ( ** tips forelock twice and withdraws with faltering backward steps **...)

Humble apologies, Jonts ... my bad (grammar)... however, as you will have noticed ... I have amended the sentence (or lack thereof!) which seems to have caused you offence.

Oi sheepshagger - leave my (in)sanity out of this.

Merlin

Number of posts : 14718
Registration date : 2007-09-05
Flag/Background : afg

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:14

The wizard has spoken... paper
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:19

Go and figure would have been better, Merls. spank
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:22

No it wouldn't.
Maths was not inferred within the sentence.

Perhaps ... 'Go away and consider the correlation between tac and the hermaphrodite Caster Semenya ...'.

Whaddaya think?

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:23

tac - what have I done now?
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jontyh Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:28

Yup - that's a good one, Merls.
Jontyh
Jontyh

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:30

Couldn't Merls have kept it simple and said "taccy, go away and fark that hermaphrodite Caster Semenya"?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 04 Aug 2010, 15:33

skully wrote:Couldn't Merls have kept it simple and said "taccy, go away and fark that Caster Semenya"?

Now that would be crude and offensive .... apt perhaps ... but offensive nonetheless.

Actually, I was likening tac to the hermaphrodite when you voiced your yearnings for the touch of a woman .... it had nowt to do with tac shaggin' her. Tough I'm sure he's set aside a goat or two to oblige ...

Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 04 Aug 2010, 23:01

skully wrote:
DJ_Smerk wrote:I had FB on my death list.

But thanks for remembering... paper
It's a bit like the tree falling in the forest but Smerks. If FB dies will anyone be here to acknowledge it?
sh!tfan

DJ_Smerk wrote:Fromage?
I suspect Fromage is not real.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 04 Aug 2010, 23:18

It would be funny if Fromage is actually Dello and he's just been f*cking with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Wed 04 Aug 2010, 23:19

Wouldn't surprise me at all, vilks. It's just a stiff version of JD without the need to be around much. Ol' Dello don't post much these days. Just keeps a watch via his Blackberry or iPhone. shrug
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Thu 05 Aug 2010, 01:44

So, de we need to appease the cheese or not?

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Registration date : 2007-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 05 Aug 2010, 07:29

Meh, cheesey seems to be pretty laid back, and even helpful sometimes. Unlike that crab Dello. Cool
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 05 Aug 2010, 07:49

Oh dear . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 05 Aug 2010, 07:54

Thoughts on whether FB will make it to the Ashes, taccy? snigger
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 05 Aug 2010, 07:55

Thoughts on merlo . . .
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 05 Aug 2010, 07:57

Meh, he's awright.

Thoughts on Smerkles?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 05 Aug 2010, 08:29

duck
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by skully Thu 05 Aug 2010, 09:15

A mallard?
skully
skully

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 05 Aug 2010, 10:06

duck buttered
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next