Flaming Bails
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, he's been ... and now he's gone ....

+10
furriner
G.Wood
Gary 111
DJ_Smerk
skully
eowyn
tac
The One
Zat
Merlin
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Well, he's been ... and now he's gone .... - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, he's been ... and now he's gone ....

Post by tac Tue 21 Sep 2010, 12:42

But he does, silly . . .it's bum-raping pseudo-scientists what have got his goat . . .
tac
tac

Number of posts : 19270
Registration date : 2007-08-31
Flag/Background : pon

Back to top Go down

Well, he's been ... and now he's gone .... - Page 2 Empty Re: Well, he's been ... and now he's gone ....

Post by eowyn Tue 21 Sep 2010, 12:44

tac wrote:could be . . . as Marlowe said (almost) My stock like satyrs grazing on the lawn/ Shall with their goat-feet dance the Antic hay . . .

Little devils dancing for their Lord...
eowyn
eowyn

Number of posts : 11132
Registration date : 2007-09-04
Flag/Background : yrk

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Tue 21 Sep 2010, 12:45

I just read it now, it's good to be a remorseful character, but we all fall prey to people who talk a good talk, and it's now a case of the German Shepherd following through on his word and clamping down on these "twisted" priests who are abusing children.

I understand, that you shouldn't tar every Priest with the same brush, but you've gotta wait and see now.

DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Tue 21 Sep 2010, 12:47

were you bum-raped, smerky?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by DJ_Smerk Tue 21 Sep 2010, 12:49

tac wrote:were you bum-raped, smerky?

Bas' words brought back harrowing memories...why did he have to use that phrase?
DJ_Smerk
DJ_Smerk

Number of posts : 15938
Registration date : 2007-09-08
Flag/Background : jnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 20:00

Merlin wrote:No - I later said an "alternative pseudo" in my last post - viz., a so called intellgent individual who unilaterally claims that the Pope and religion is "Evil" ....

I do, however, withdraw my initial grammatical error in the first post when I did refer to Dawkins as a pseudo scientist .... perhaps that should have read, a scientist with pseudo self-beliefs on matters other than science.

"Retard" however, is a matter of opinion.
Mine is that Dawkins and Fry fit snugly (and smugly) into that category.

Hope that clarifies.

Perhaps you should try reading one of Dawkins's papers? Or maybe you should read one of his books. Very interesting.

I don't see why people think christianity provides morality. It most emphatically does not. Especially if you read the bible.

As to the world's richest doing more for charity... Agreed they could do more, but that isn't who we were discussing. We were discussing the catholic church and they most certainly could. Especially as you are supposed to help your neighbour. Why do you need all that gold and such an opulent palace? It doesn't matter where you worship as long as you worship, right? Show of power...

Misogyny and homophobia are too ingrained in both islam and christianity. The anti-condom stance of the catholic church would be a joke if it wasn't so serious.

Atheists, secularists and freethinkers may well shove things down people's throats. But when religious people stick their fingers in their ears and shout whenever any scientific evidence is presented to them, what do you expect will happen? And it's a bit rich to say that given that christians like to ram their views down atheists throats as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 21 Sep 2010, 22:05

That's a pos-rep for Clamson.

Zat

Number of posts : 28872
Flag/Background : eng

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010, 22:19

Indeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Tue 21 Sep 2010, 23:35

Australia is about to have its first saint officially canonised by the Catholic Church.

In a ceremony in Rome that will cost a fortune.

Heaps of dignitaries from all over the worls, but particularly Australia, will be flown to Rome.

Now I'm pretty sure that money being spent on that could quite easily be directed to more worthy causes.

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Wed 22 Sep 2010, 00:19

Merlin wrote:

Condoms - no withdrawal (ooops, pun unintended) on that issue - but aren't sexually transmitted diseases allegedly (according to the experts) confined in the main to the so-called third world countries and across the sub continent where ignorance of the fact is deep seated in cultural surroundings rather than solely religious doctrine? And what of the sexually transmitted diseases among the free thinking modern societies of the more priviledged countries?

Here here, let's hear it for the Pope. Anyone would think that him and his followers actually go around telling these god fearing people in 3rd world countries that using a condom is sinful thus guiding millions of people to an early grave....
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 22 Sep 2010, 00:25

Zat wrote:Australia is about to have its first saint officially canonised by the Catholic Church.

Heaps of dignitaries from all over the worls, but particularly Australia, will be flown to Rome.

Now I'm pretty sure that money being spent on that could quite easily be directed to more worthy causes.

PMSL when I saw that Alan Jones was narrating her life story
G.Wood
G.Wood

Number of posts : 12070
Registration date : 2007-09-06
Flag/Background : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary 111 Wed 22 Sep 2010, 00:31

St Adam of Gil Christ?
Gary 111
Gary 111

Number of posts : 5717
Registration date : 2007-09-02

http://www.flamingbails.com

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 22 Sep 2010, 00:34

tailender
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by furriner Wed 22 Sep 2010, 04:40

Merlo - you're growing old.
furriner
furriner

Number of posts : 12508
Flag/Background : ind

Back to top Go down

Post by Zat Wed 22 Sep 2010, 04:43

Another one in the eye for 'God'

Zat

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Wed 22 Sep 2010, 04:45

Next they will show how it is possible to climb up a tower using some sheila's pony tail
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 22 Sep 2010, 04:53

G.Wood wrote:
Zat wrote:Australia is about to have its first saint officially canonised by the Catholic Church.

PMSL when I saw that Alan Jones was narrating her life story

FFS! Is it possible to be a media whore when you're actually in the media (I won't call him a journalist)?
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradman Wed 22 Sep 2010, 04:54

Money's not a problem. It's coming out of their skim from the money laundering racket.
Bradman
Bradman

Number of posts : 17402
Registration date : 2008-08-13
Flag/Background : war

Back to top Go down

Post by Mick Sawyer Wed 22 Sep 2010, 06:01

My fellow Australians; just be feckin thankful to Oakeshott & Windsor that social policy in this country hasn't once again been outsourced to Rome.
Mick Sawyer
Mick Sawyer

Number of posts : 7267
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Wed 22 Sep 2010, 23:45

And I thought it was another KP thread.
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by LeFromage Thu 23 Sep 2010, 02:01

My favourite Pope moment - Popement, if you will - was when he declared that only would society be truly free when we all submit to the divine dictatorship.

Oh, and when the former Nazi, paedophile apologist, and head of the brutal and murderous regime behind the Inquisition suggested that dissenting voices to the dictatorship - people talking - were "aggressive".
LeFromage
LeFromage

Number of posts : 26195
Registration date : 2007-08-03
Flag/Background : fra

http://www.flamingbails.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 23 Sep 2010, 02:25

Is Merlin the pope then?
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by taipan Thu 23 Sep 2010, 07:58

Will she be wearing a helmet?
taipan
taipan

Number of posts : 48416
Flag/Background : saf

Back to top Go down

Post by G.Wood Thu 23 Sep 2010, 08:00

no
G.Wood
G.Wood

Back to top Go down

Post by tac Thu 23 Sep 2010, 08:01

John Raper's mum, is it?
tac
tac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum